What's new

Average Indian male consumes 33 litres of alcohol /year: WHO

I know you are a closet Pakistani yourself who wakes up wondering at night 'God if only you had made me a Pakistani....perhaps I could be as awesome as Armstrong' ! :whistle:
Baby I believe every Pakistani is an ex- Indian.So if you ask me even you're an Indian according to my logic.And trust me I'll be the last person to surrender my Indian passport.I would never do that.I am just too proud an Indian.

Armstrong said:
North Indian and Pakistani recipes are indeed almost the same but the way you guys cook and the way we guys cook or maybe the amount of spices we use or the mix we use it in makes the same thing taste quite differently; I've eaten at decent-to-good Indian Culinary Establishments in three different countries and I felt the same !
Dont teach me cooking.8-)
Did I tell you that I've even tried Pakistani recipes?? :coffee:
I think the mughlai style of cooking is almost same as Pakistani style of cooking.

Arnstrong said:
Vegetable - Mein koii Bakraa lagtaa hunnn ? :bad:
Long hairs...squint eyes you're a hybrid bakraa-apsoo :P

Armstrong said:
Veggies are only for Buffalos like you ! :p:
@&&%€$|#%¥£&@#}{>}€*$¥$€£&@&#%:pissed:

Armstrong said:
Yup thats that in UAE 'cause its a Muslim Majority Country; they even have Halal Only Menu on their Eitehad Flights; in the US, unfortunately, because Muslims aren't that many the Halal menu isn't that widespread....nor is Koshur for that matter either !
As if I didnt know :coffee:

Arnstrong said:
We start smoking in our late teens here too ! :(
Sad!!!

Armstrong said:
I would never drink because I very much like my wits about me and my liver healthy nor would I ever smoke 'cause my Mom would kill me if she ever found out ! :fie:
Whooaaa!!!
Should I conclude then that you might start smoking once you're living alone and away from parents??:dirol:
Amiii you'll be kicked :angry:

Baby I believe every Pakistani is an ex- Indian.So if you ask me even you're an Indian according to my logic.And trust me I'll be the last person to surrender my Indian passport.I would never do that.I am just too proud an Indian.
http://yoursmiles.org/m-flag.php?page=3

I ain't an Indian ! :bad:

Dont teach me cooking.8-)
Did I tell you that I've even tried Pakistani recipes?? :coffee:
I think the mughlai style of cooking is almost same as Pakistani style of cooking.

There is no such thing as a Pakistani Recipe or a Pakistani Style of Cooking ! :p:

We've got dozens upon dozens of styles even within Punjab let alone the rest of the country and the Mughlai type thing isn't even something we cook every day !

You can't even cook a simple Daal-Chawal like we guys can; aaap ko garlic ka tarkaaa hiii nahin laganaa aiii gaaa sahii tarhaaan ! :p

Long hairs...squint eyes you're a hybrid bakraa-apsoo :P

Its alright my Brown little friend - Let the hate flow ! :whistle:

Whooaaa!!!
Should I conclude then that you might start smoking once you're living alone and away from parents??:dirol:
Amiii you'll be kicked :angry:

No I won't; I'm slightly asthamatic (nothing serious) so I never got around to having any inclination to smoke nor am I likely to develop any !

My only vice is my excessive consumption of Colas - I drink something like 2 liters a day ! :ashamed:

Brand Name changes along with the Income. In student days it was only Rum( That too at the end of every month, pull up all the savings from all the roommates) only mixture. During starting of my Business it was :

Royal%2BChallenge.jpg

Now it is because of higher income :

2.jpg

or

chivas_regal_18.jpg

I ain't an Indian ! :bad:

Oops
Ex-Indian.:p:
You're an Indian..na nana na naa :yay:

Armstrong said:
There is no such thing as a Pakistani Recipe or a Pakistani Style of Cooking !

We've got dozens upon dozens of styles even within Punjab let alone the rest of the country and the Mughlai type thing isn't even something we cook every day !

You can't even cook a simple Daal-Chawal like we guys can; aaap ko garlic ka tarkaaa hiii nahin laganaa aiii gaaa sahii tarhaaan ! :p
Then there's nothing called an Indian style of cooking too.
In India every 20 kms the recipe changes. :P
I agree mughlai style isnt something you or we would cook on daily basis,but what I meant in short was the muslim style(If I can call it that).

Armstrong said:
Its alright my Brown little friend - Let the hate flow ! :whistle:
And you're white cockroach :coffee:
How can guys be soooo pale and gal like???
Your long hairs just add to the suspicion . :P

Armstrong said:
No I won't; I'm slightly asthamatic (nothing serious) so I never got around to having any inclination to smoke nor am I likely to develop any !

My only vice is my excessive consumption of Colas - I drink something like 2 liters a day ! :ashamed:

Ohh,allergy to pollen and dust,is it???

And gosshhhh 2 litres of cola???
Are you crazzyy Amii???
Thats worst than having 5pegs of CR.:confused:

You dont want me to give you gyaan on this do you??:angry:

Oops
Ex-Indian.:p:
You're an Indian..na nana na naa :yay:

I'd rather be dead than be called an Indian ! :mad:

I'm a Proud Son of Pakistan & my People have a History that goes back thousands of years ! :smokin:

Then there's nothing called an Indian style of cooking too.
In India every 20 kms the recipe changes. :P
I agree mughlai style isnt something you or we would cook on daily basis,but what I meant in short was the muslim style(If I can call it that).

Baji whatever you cook it ain't like us - You Indians can't cook even while imitating our cooking ! :lol:

Loosers ! :bunny:

And you're white cockroach :coffee:
How can guys be soooo pale and gal like???
Your long hairs just add to the suspicion . :P

Girl Like ! :o:

I epitomized masculinity ! :smokin:

And I'm not pale....I've got a Perfect Skin Tone - Neither Brown or Black nor that Prickly White that most Whites have ! :D

Burn with jealousy...Brownie....burn ! :p:

Ohh,allergy to pollen and dust,is it???

And gosshhhh 2 litres of cola???
Are you crazzyy Amii???
Thats worst than having 5pegs of CR.:confused:

You dont want me to give you gyaan on this do you??:angry:

Gyaan - Hindi ! :bad:

Pa Hindi na poegham, pa Urdu kay waya ! :lol:

You won't understand what I wrote 'cause its in Pashto ! :P

Yup allergy to pollen and dust along with changing weather ! :(

Just made a calculation and realised i consume only 30% of average Indian..... Not bad!!!!!

I'd rather be dead than be called an Indian ! :mad:
Then go kill yourself Ex Indian:bunny:
Hehehe

Armstrong said:
I'm a Proud Son of Pakistan & my People have a History that goes back thousands of years !
Correction:
Our ppl have a history that goes back thousands of years.
* Our- Indian.
:p:

Armstrong said:
Baji whatever you cook it ain't like us - You Indians can't cook even while imitating our cooking ! :lol:

Loosers !
Trust me Amii if it was not you I would not even indulge in such mudslinging, I hate comparing languages and food.
You and me 're definitely not experts in this field.
But since I've more practical experience than you so you've no option other than accepting my claim that Indian and Pakistani cooking styles 're similar.:-)

Armstrong said:
Girl Like ! :o:

I epitomized masculinity ! :smokin:
Yaaawn!!
Are we still talking about Mr.ahem ahem butt?? :coffee:

Armstrong said:
And I'm not pale....I've got a Perfect Skin Tone - Neither Brown or Black nor that Prickly White that most Whites have ! :D
Pls register your name for Ms.World title soon. :D

Armstrong said:
Burn with jealousy...Brownie....burn ! :p:
Make it chocolate brown.
Me likey :smitten:

Armstrong said:
Gyaan - Hindi ! :bad:

Pa Hindi na poegham, pa Urdu kay waya ! :lol:

You won't understand what I wrote 'cause its in Pashto ! :P
I guess it means when you dont understand hindi and poegham how'll understand urdu??? :coffee:

Armstrong said:
Yup allergy to pollen and dust along with changing weather ! :(
consoler smiley.gif

I thought by now you would have developed enough resistance,I guess it can be attributed to your cola addiction.
So what if you dont drink alcohol and fag??
You still 're an addict.....COLA-addict.

Back
Top Bottom