What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Hope all of them are fine... May God help em... and give their families peace and good news for the nation ameen.

Should we have taken American help? As some one said... DEATH before DISGRACE"....Have we forgotten what Americans did to our soldiers few months ago in Salala? They deliberately and ruthlessly killed our soldiers in cold...and now we are taking their help? And its not even a matter of saving lives, now, unfortunately... Its only to recover dead bodies...bcoz all of them must have died uptil now, sadly.. If we could save lives, then maybe still we would have considered taking America's help...but now thts not the case....So why take their ehsaan? We could take help from other friendly countries, may be China for example? Isnt it a shame taking help from the country who have no respect for our poor soldiers? And US will most probably use it also as a bargaining tool for Nato supplies, while we gain nothing, bcoz the brave soldiers must have died..sadly.. Its an insult to those soldiers, who died, defending Pak...Army must have rejected American help...I was disappointed when I came to know, tht we have accepted America's help

the ISPR itself lead people to believe in the list which said 135 total, and on later they released another figure of 139

Thats because AHQ will never know the exact nos since some of the men could have come down from the posts to proceed on leave / courses or for some work and hence its only after checking with all posts would they be in position to confirm the exact nos.

Its an insult to those soldiers, who died, defending Pak...Army must have rejected American help...I was disappointed when I came to know, tht we have accepted America's help

I am disappointed at your mean attitude towards your own soldiers. Obviously you donot even care or trust your own PA boss who would have considered all aspects before accepting the help.

Should we have taken American help? As some one said... DEATH before DISGRACE"....Have we forgotten what Americans did to our soldiers few months ago in Salala? They deliberately and ruthlessly killed our soldiers in cold...and now we are taking their help? And its not even a matter of saving lives, now, unfortunately... Its only to recover dead bodies...bcoz all of them must have died uptil now, sadly.. If we could save lives, then maybe still we would have considered taking America's help...but now thts not the case....So why take their ehsaan? We could take help from other friendly countries, may be China for example? Isnt it a shame taking help from the country who have no respect for our poor soldiers? And US will most probably use it also as a bargaining tool for Nato supplies, while we gain nothing, bcoz the brave soldiers must have died..sadly.. Its an insult to those soldiers, who died, defending Pak...Army must have rejected American help...I was disappointed when I came to know, tht we have accepted America's help

Dear This thread is for Updates on incident, For other debates and politics you can open new thread.

when an avalanche takes place and you are in its way it allows you to glide on the surface and not get sucked into the wake.

I am disappointed at your mean attitude towards your own soldiers. Obviously you donot even care or trust your own PA boss who would have considered all aspects before accepting the help.

According to American authors, CIA used the 2007 Earthquakes to infiltrate Pakistan in sensitive areas where to monitor Pakistan Army activities on the ground.

The US team is of no use and simple point scoring - they won't go on foot through the snow like many Pakistani rescuers are going and so far they have not participated in any form.

There is nothing mean to it, read the context she has replied too. Indeed if we like to have death before disgrace as one member said, that why single out India only, the help from the US should also have been rejected but since that did not happen, after all saving life is the priority, then there should be no shame if India could help.

By the way its been a long time since i saw you on defense.pk

According to American authors, CIA used the 2007 Earthquakes to infiltrate Pakistan in sensitive areas where to monitor Pakistan Army activities on the ground.

The US team is of no use and simple point scoring - they won't go on foot through the snow like many Pakistani rescuers are going and so far they have not participated in any form.

Then why do you think the GHQ accepted the offer of help?

AA I love the change you have undergone on this forum. Firstly the US does not need to use this cheap tactic to send spies. The team I suspect will consist not only of Search and Rescue people but will also advise the PA on the probable cause of the mud slide etc. I am sure Kyani is not sending them there for bird watching.

There is nothing mean to it, read the context she has replied too. Indeed if we like to have death before disgrace as one member said, that why single out India only, the help from the US should also have been rejected but since that did not happen, after all saving life is the priority, then there should be no shame if India could help.

By the way its been a long time since i saw you on defense.pk

Not being rescued by the best and fastest means is a bigger disgrace than dying for someone's vanity. Even the Russians learnt it the hard way in Kursk.

Hopes of finding men alive are going down , May Allah bless their souls.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom