What's new

Austrian Armed Forces

Eurofighter and a F-5 of Austrian air force
F-5.jpg

Jägerbataillon Niederösterreich (Lower Austria) is military unit, but also Military Police capabilities. Their objectives in Lower Austria are Disaster Relief, Security for Government facilities.
southern austria.jpg

1,500 soldiers from the 4th Panzergrenadierbrigade train in Allentsteig, Lower Austria.
Bundesheer.jpg

Jagdkommando special forces during a counter-terrorism training exercise
Jagdkommando.jpg

soldiers with Pandur 1s from the Jägerbataillon 17
7th.jpg

a awesome wallpaper, i use on my facebook. :) in the image you can see Austrian soldiers, Pandur 1 armored vehicle and 2 UH-60s
Jagdkommando.jpg

I believe these operatives are from Jagdkommandos

Brothers. does Germany learn about the Austrian weaponry? or learn about our techniques in Counter-Terrorism?
yes bro, there was a time where GSG 9 did a joint exercise with Eko Cobra.

You forgot to include Luxemburg, Switzerland, Eastern Belgium and Northern Italy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language#/media/File:Legal_statuses_of_German_in_Europe.svg

germlang.jpg

I meant voluntary merger. The differences are too subtle. Anyway now EU is very diverse due to immigration; so it won't hurt if they merged voluntarily into a single nation.

Austria, Germany and Liechtenstein are completely Germanic while Switzerland, Belgium and northern Italy are parts of another country, which won't like to cede a portion of their land.

Back
Top Bottom