What's new

Austria orders nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
another nation that understand what must be done and don't have monkey court to meddle on what they better not to meddle in
They are placing about 2 million unvaccinated people in lockdown from Monday amid record infection levels and growing pressure on hospitals.

More than a third of Austrian population is not vaxxed. Next election is going to be interesting.
another nation that understand what must be done and don't have monkey court to meddle on what they better not to meddle in
They are placing about 2 million unvaccinated people in lockdown from Monday amid record infection levels and growing pressure on hospitals.

Vaccine does not prevent infection and transmission. This is a useless move. Fuzzballs will continue to infect.

Anti-vacinizers are light version of Earth-flatters.

The best way to avoid Covid is to embrace Islam.

Hindus in India, Christians in Europe and Americas are all dying in the millions while People in the Islamic world are going on with their normal lives.

Why?

1) Muslims are protected by Allah (swt) “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

2) Muslims do not eat Haram food while others do

3) Muslims maintain hygiene while others don't

No government shud force people to vaccinate, its their own choice. But these evil governments are forcing people to get vaccinated by enforcing tough and inhuman measures. My wife hasnt taken the vaccines and she has to suffer the consequence of this. This is not freedom. No one shud be forced to take experimental vax that doesnt even work. The situation in Austria is bad.

No government shud force people to vaccinate, its their own choice. But these evil governments are forcing people to get vaccinated by enforcing tough and inhuman measures. My wife hasnt taken the vaccines and she has to suffer the consequence of this. This is not freedom. No one shud be forced to take experimental vax that doesnt even work. The situation in Austria is bad.

In the UK it is the vaccinated that are going to hospitals, and dying.

I know man. people have no clue about wats really happening. In places where vax rate is high where the most number of deaths are. These vaccines are meant to destroy the immunity nd create variants.

I know man. people have no clue about wats really happening. In places where vax rate is high where the most number of deaths are. These vaccines are meant to destroy the immunity nd create variants.

Peter Doshi, Editor of the British Medical journal.

These are not vaccines by the traditional term, rather they are gene Therapy drugs. And much more. Five minutes.

No surprise considering Hitler is from Austria. In other note, while Austria has a lot of cases, there is hardly anyone dying from fuzzballs. Far less than 1%.

More than a third of Austrian population is not vaxxed. Next election is going to be interesting.

Vaccine does not prevent infection and transmission. This is a useless move. Fuzzballs will continue to infect.
It effectively save lives. And it stop infection in at least half the population
The best way to avoid Covid is to embrace Islam.

Hindus in India, Christians in Europe and Americas are all dying in the millions while People in the Islamic world are going on with their normal lives.

Why?

1) Muslims are protected by Allah (swt) “There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

2) Muslims do not eat Haram food while others do

3) Muslims maintain hygiene while others don't
Come on.
Well experimental or not experimental it works and it save lives.
And what you want is not freedom it's anarchy
If you want to live in a society you have to forgo part of your freedom. Otherwise it won't. Work it's simply your social duty.

Wrong interpretation of raw data
Here it's other way around
Antivaxers baseless propaganda

Peter Doshi, Editor of the British Medical journal.

These are not vaccines by the traditional term, rather they are gene Therapy drugs. And much more. Five minutes.

And he shows that how little he knew of gene therapy by the way you always can use dead vaccines like sinopharm or sinovac or baharat. Or recombinant proteins like Suberna 2 I myself am ok with DNA virus vaccines or mRNA vaccines
2 minutes of simple sense.

Incidently, the WHO does not reccomend vaccination for children.
Not because it do not benefit them. It's because there many more age-group who benefit for more from it but don't have access to it.
No surprise considering Hitler is from Austria. In other note, while Austria has a lot of cases, there is hardly anyone dying from fuzzballs. Far less than 1%.
1% of 7 billiard world population is 70 milion

Back
Top Bottom