What's new

Australian scientists recommended F35, F15E and RAFALE!

Have you ever considered that there is no agenda behind this all? Have you considered that Australian experts are criticising the JSF because there is actual problems with it? :)

Criticizing for actual problems are one thing, criticism like this??

Air Combat: Russia?s PAK-FA versus the F-22 and F-35
defence.professionals | defpro.com

Do you honestly believe f35 is such an easy prey for 4.5 gen sukhoi?

May be there is no agenda, but what would you make out of these articles?

Criticizing for actual problems are one thing, criticism like this??

Air Combat: Russia?s PAK-FA versus the F-22 and F-35
defence.professionals | defpro.com

Do you honestly believe f35 is such an easy prey for 4.5 gen sukhoi?

May be there is no agenda, but what would you make out of these articles?

The articles are obviously criticising the F35 for good reasons. Suggesting that they are not true is very stupid i am sorry. These various institutes are well trusted and wouldn't lie in their studies. Also they have no gain out of falsely criticising the F35

If the article claims the F35 is easy prey for the 4.5 gen sukhoi, then maybe it is. I doubt you are any kind of expert so deny it's not.

The articles are obviously criticising the F35 for good reasons. Suggesting that they are not true is very stupid i am sorry. These various institutes are well trusted and wouldn't lie in their studies. Also they have no gain out of falsely criticising the F35

If the article claims the F35 is easy prey for the 4.5 gen sukhoi, then maybe it is. I doubt you are any kind of expert so deny it's not.

Nope they are not. To quote a few sentences.
If I duck your AIM-120D shots, I will win easily
(Ducking missiles made look so easy...)

then the first detection by the F-35’s APG-81 radar could be at ~20 nautical miles or less with a missile launched by the PAK-FA’s infrared sensors already inbound from 60 to 70 nautical miles away.
(If infrared sensors could be this great in real world..)

Two metre band digital “counter stealth” radars
(Never tested on a stealth plane, but they are counter stealth..)
Okay, this is bit debatable, that such large wavelengths may detect a plane designed to be low observable for cm wavelengths. But fitting such radar on a plane, and to use it for missile locking!!

It is now abundantly clear that the Joint Strike Fighter is not going to be viable in Beyond Visual Range air combat, just as it was clear that it would never be a serious player in Within Visual Range air combat.

The developers/makers/contributors of JSF (including your own countrymen) were so stupid, they invested billions in making a bulls-eye for the ruskies!!

Back
Top Bottom