What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

LOL good I don't want to travel to a backward shit hole of a country, maybe we should get rid of all the Indian racist scum from Australia as well. And most of you Indian idiots on here haven't even read the story, he love the Hindu religion, hopefully they come back to Australia and travel to a more modern country. And have I mentioned Indians are the most racist people on earth by a long long way?
Who are you to throw out Indians from Australia? The whites their are recent settlers..their history is hardly some 200 years..the aborigins there have been living there for around some 40,000 years..and anthropologists say they travelled there from India..so we have more claim on that land than you.

LOL good I don't want to travel to a backward shit hole of a country, maybe we should get rid of all the Indian racist scum from Australia as well. And most of you Indian idiots on here haven't even read the story, he love the Hindu religion, hopefully they come back to Australia and travel to a more modern country. And have I mentioned Indians are the most racist people on earth by a long long way?

Are we the most racist country on Earth? Are you sure you idiot? Or are you just another stupid Indian? Last I checked India is the most racist country on the planet by a long way, intolerant, rapist, child abusers and racist as well.

Mate just created account to reply you back. India is still relatively a religious society. May be not as crazy as middle east but still people are sensitive when it comes to religion. It is common sense that when you go to a foreign land you remain cognizant to local sensitivities. In this world people get killed for drawing Muhammad cartoons in a first world country like France. You are most welcome to visit India and experience it for yourself but if your attitude is anything like your post portrays then I must advise you that visiting India might not be for you.

Mate just created account to reply you back. India is still relatively a religious society. May be not as crazy as middle east but still people are sensitive when it comes to religion. It is common sense that when you go to a foreign land you remain cognizant to local sensitivities. In this world people get killed for drawing Muhammad cartoons in a first world country like France. You are most welcome to visit India and experience it for yourself but if your attitude is anything like your post portrays then I must advise you that visiting India might not be for you.
don't bother, he's a 24/7 troll

There is a major cultural difference here. If he had that tattoo on his arm, no one would have batted an eyelid. In eastern cultures leg is considered to be an inferior body part but it's not the same in western societies. It is very clear that the guy meant no disrespect. This kind of intolerance and the trend of getting offended so easily are very dangerous.
--
At the same time, it is funny to see right wing Hindutva fanatics who supported "jes suis Charlie" getting worked up over a tattoo. But then hypocrisy is one of their main traits, so it is hardly surprising.

Last edited:

Don't Hindus believe that God is everywhere? The divine is inside all of us? Do you think god cares if a person has a tattoo on his arm or his ankle? Aussies are a happy go lucky we don't take things seriously, it's not like he pissed on a image of god but yet you Hindus are up in arms spreading lies. Why do you Hindus lynch innocent men when it was "alleged" that he killed a cow? Why do you kill babies who are girls? Hindus are liars, I used to respect Hindus but after the stories I have read and the research I have done I am glad that in Australia we respect all religions and races.

Australian tourist harassed in India over tattoo of Hindu goddes.
o
"An angry mob in India has threatened to "skin" a Melbourne tourist for having a tattoo of a Hindu goddess on his leg.

Matthew Gordon, 21, was having lunch at a restaurant in the southern city of Bangalore, known locally as Bengaluru, with his girlfriend, Emily Kassianou, 20, about 2pm on Saturday when about a dozen right-wing activists from the ruling Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party began harassing the couple.

The activists said a tattoo of the fertility goddess Yellamma on Mr Gordon's shin offended their religious sentiments, and they ordered him to remove it."

Australian tourist harassed in India over tattoo of Hindu goddess

It's big news in Australia and India's reputation is taking a massive hit, with the child rapes, and the sexual harassment of women and the lynchings of so called people who are suspected of eating beef in India I have reconsidered my trip to India now, especially after this incident I am sorry to say but India is worse than those Muslim countries.

If any Indian wants to try to convince me why I should go to India now after all this let them speak now.

No, I would rather you not come to India. Stay away. We can do without some dickheads coming to India.

Are we the most racist country on Earth? Are you sure you idiot? Or are you just another stupid Indian? Last I checked India is the most racist country on the planet by a long way, intolerant, rapist, child abusers and racist as well.

Australia is the most racist country on Earth. I just need to look up the figures of rapes including child rapes in Australia to confirm that Australia is a shit hole compared to India.

Australia’s sexual assault shame: One in six women a victim, putting Australia way above world average

lol another Indian dickhead, trust me I will stay away and so will a lot of other people, no wonder India is low on the list of everything.

I doubt other Australians will stay away. A lot of Australians hold deep love for India and are lifetime India addicts. Their word carries far more weight than any propaganda driven bullshit.

Australia is the most racist country on Earth. I just need to look up the figures of rapes including child rapes in Australia to confirm that Australia is a shit hole compared to India.

Australia’s sexual assault shame: One in six women a victim, putting Australia way above world average

Lol at least our police handle the matter, unlike your sexist country where everything is brushed under the carpet and you disgusting Indians treat women like shit. At least we in Australia admit to our faults and try and better ourselves we don't make excuses like Indians.

I doubt other Australians will stay away. A lot of Australians hold deep love for India and are lifetime India addicts. Their word carries far more weight than any propaganda driven bullshit.

And India is?

Lol at least our police handle the matter, unlike your sexist country where everything is brushed under the carpet and you disgusting Indians treat women like shit. At least we in Australia admit to our faults and try and better ourselves we don't make excuses like Indians.

And India is?

Yah yah yah, anything that does not confirm to your prejudice and bias is because it is being brushed under the carpet. Your country is so non-sexists that only one out of every 6 women is raped. All because they believe raping is egalitarianism. You are so looking into your own faults that you come and make bland statements about trivial incidents in India while never bothering to make threads about rapes in your own country.

Here is something for you, right after the rape case in 2012 in India, Australian tourists to India grew by a whooping 29%. So much for your propaganda.

Australian Tourism To India Number of Australian tourists to India up 29 percent - eTurboNews.com

Yah yah yah, anything that does not confirm to your prejudice and bias is because it is being brushed under the carpet. Your country is so non-sexists that only one out of every 6 women is raped. All because they believe raping is egalitarianism. You are so looking into your own faults that you come and make bland statements about trivial incidents in India while never bothering to make threads about rapes in your own country.

Here is something for you, right after the rape case in 2012 in India, Australian tourists to India grew by a whooping 29%. So much for your propaganda.

Australian Tourism To India Number of Australian tourists to India up 29 percent - eTurboNews.com

We will see how long that takes to come down, with people shitting and pissing in the streets, rape, child abuse, sexual assault, lynchings for "allegedly" eating beef it wont be long before India is going to struggle for the pitiful number of tourist you get now.

LOL France gets more numbers than your shit hole and I am sure Australia does as well. LOL

We will see how long that takes to come down, with people shitting and pissing in the streets, rape, child abuse, sexual assault, lynchings for "allegedly" eating beef it wont be long before India is going to struggle for the pitiful number of tourist you get now.

LOL France gets more numbers than your shit hole and I am sure Australia does as well. LOL

As we can see the numbers keep growing despite people shitting and pissing in the streets, rape, child abuse, sexual assault, lynchings for "allegedly" eating beef.

Unlike the tourists to France which usually benefits from tourists travelling to Europe as a whole, people making a travel to India come here exclusively to visit India and not its neighbouring countries. Also it is not a weekend or a 2 week hop over like in France, people who travel to India come with their 6 month visas and that is the general duration of their stay here. So it is no surprise that one needs to be with deep pockets to travel to India.

India draws tourists with deep pockets | Business Standard News

Indian internal tourists itself is well over a billion. Get that in your head. More people travel in Indian trains in a day than there is population in Australia.

As we can see the numbers keep growing despite people shitting and pissing in the streets, rape, child abuse, sexual assault, lynchings for "allegedly" eating beef.

Unlike the tourists to France which usually benefits from tourists travelling to Europe as a whole, people making a travel to India come here exclusively to visit India and not its neighbouring countries. Also it is not a weekend or a 2 week hop over like in France, people who travel to India come with their 6 month visas and that is the general duration of their stay here. So it is no surprise that one needs to be with deep pockets to travel to India.

India draws tourists with deep pockets | Business Standard News

Indian internal tourists itself is well over a billion. Get that in your head. More people travel in Indian trains in a day than there is population in Australia.

Yeah trains that aren't fit to be called trains, but keep deluding yourself that India is so great, and wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom