What's new

Australian Defence Career Help.

I already do work.

@yeti i do have social skills the problem is before not during or after im fine once i get the get hang of things.

It is good to be out of your comfort zone at times it will make you more rounded, for me I enjoy the buzz I get from a little fear like the butterflies in your stomach that excites me :).

See once u overcome something that is daunting or you feel u can't do that will be the one of the best feelings. For example I was **** scared of roller coasters as a kid & never used to go on those upside down rides but I took the plunge now I sit in the front row. Mind over matter as they say, if you believe that you can do anything (within reason) and tell you mind this im sure you can do whatever you set out to.

It is good to be out of your comfort zone at times it will make you more rounded, for me I enjoy the buzz I get from a little fear like the butterflies in your stomach that excites me :).

See once u overcome something that is daunting or you feel u can't do that will be the one of the best feelings. For example I was **** scared of roller coasters as a kid & never used to go on those upside down rides but I took the plunge now I sit in the front row. Mind over matter as they say, if you believe that you can do anything (within reason) and tell you mind this im sure you can do whatever you set out to.

Yeah i no but doing something is much harder in thought but once ur doing it its all good.

I dont wanna talk about this here lol.

Internet warriors.

Yeah i no but doing something is much harder in thought but once ur doing it its all good.

I dont wanna talk about this here lol.

Internet warriors.

That was my point once you do something that you thought you can't do it is no longer a issue.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom