What's new

Australian army cricket team members dancing @wahga

Yar they were really crushing it, i was so amused seeing them playing the Dhol, and now this wow free entertainment, full of joy people, hard to believe them of Soldiers

Armies coming together means nothing. Even Iraq and Syria have military people from around the world but does that mean anything? No. Pakistan can be considered mainstream only when we see foreign key people (in government or in business) visiting there, or if we see hordes of foreign tourist going there not for UN charity program but as tourists, or if we see major summit or sporting event happening in Pakistan. Pakistan only sees influx of foreign military because world together has joined hand against the terrorism originating from the region and as much as we ignore, Pakistan can help in big way to eradicate these terrorists if and only if it starts cracking down on terrorists residing in Pakistan. Till then these military visits 'dil behlaane ke liye kafi hai' but no proof of Pakistan becoming mainstream.

WTF is wrong with you people, does the thread corresponds to any kind of competition ? you senseless people only God can make us get rid of you :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yar they were really crushing it, i was so amused seeing them playing the Dhol, and now this wow free entertainment, full of joy people, hard to believe them of Soldiers

WTF is wrong with you people, does the thread corresponds to any kind of competition ? you senseless people only God can get rid of you
Hahaaa thankx .. u crush more by sharing lol

WTF is wrong with you people, does the thread corresponds to any kind of competition ? you senseless people only God can make us get rid of you :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Ignore them. Their senselessness and foolishness knows no bounds as these social media trolls only know howbto spew hatred. Their own media is highlighting their own obsession with us and quite frankly these trolls can't see pakistan enjoying itself in any form. Pathetic to say the least.

On topic. I am glad they are enjoying themselves as its not always business. They are experiencing pakistan and its culture. That dhol was amazing. This will also help foster relationship soldier to soldier and curtail many myths that fly about us.

Pakistan can be considered mainstream only when we see foreign key people (in government or in business) visiting there, or if we see hordes of foreign tourist going there not for UN charity program but as tourists, or if we see major summit or sporting event happening in Pakistan

Military visits are no proof of being mainstream. War torn countries have most foreign military presence, for exercises and all. Its up to the citizens to feel proud or not.
When something like this happen in Pakistan, then Pakistan can be considered as mainstream
http://coldplay.com/tour/
Pls Google ...who was visited Pakistan since last month only lol

That was an expression used to reply that false flagger in his own language.
Obviously even Afg and Iraq can't be considered a region with zero foreign tourists. I rechecked and Pakistan got some 5000 foreign tourists in 2015.
No dude it must be 500. Recheck. We are no better than Iraq and Afghanistan. Or Syria for that matter.

That was an expression used to reply that false flagger in his own language.
Obviously even Afg and Iraq can't be considered a region with zero foreign tourists. I rechecked and Pakistan got some 5000 foreign tourists in 2015.

I will wait for the statistics to be released before taking your word. In 2015, total number of foreign tourists in Pakistan were 5000 in number. So, lets wait for the figure for 2016.

In Skardu 0.500Million tourists gathered at a time in last summer resulting in no space in hotels. Even still hundreds of tourists going to Hunza and Skardu.

aussies-army-cricket-team-takes-limelight-at-wagah-border-ba57f84ae3044c650011327f22b0efda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom