What's new

Australia Urges UN Court to Ban Japan Whale Hunt

I don't think Japan will change, I against Japan whale hunt, and Sharks hunt, dolphins hunt
whale meat in Japan market
20120802110044917.jpg

Factory of whale , Sharks, dolphins in Japan
t2012269203934160027.jpg

t2012269203935352753.jpg

t2012269203936531622.jpg

t2012269203938741547.jpg

t2012269204130530031.jpg

head of dolphins

t2012269204131694084.jpg

new whale killers were learning how to kill including girls

t2012269204131780392.jpg

t2012269204131879698.jpg

t2012269204132929276.jpg

t20122692041321092648.jpg

t20122692041331156703.jpg

t20122692041341212032.jpg

t20122692041351331947.jpg

Ask any aussie what he or she eaten in bfast, lunch and dinner.... They will say Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, Kangaroo, crocodile.... How about banned that too? Australia aint right nation who can protest forward. They themself live on animal meat.... India should be the one. Noble Brahmin race of india should.... By the way what chinese are doing here? Just because their master japan mentioned than that doesnt mean every chinese should jump in.... And why chinese? What now? Should we ban dog meat too? I think every meat should be banned. Paid scientists had said humans need animal meat.... Well than buddhists are dead by now. Grow up and turn vegeterian.... Live long and healthy.

well,I'm supporting Australia's decision..but the problem isn't the ban,its the mentality.its not Japan but Norway and Iceland too are whaling..also,other countries are involved in small level of whaling..every country's logic is,if I don't kill it,others will.so,why stop???this is the attitude that should change or else,these morons will systematically extinct them within decades..

Please also ban north European whale hunt, they killed more whales than Japanese even with much less population.

Ask any aussie what he or she eaten in bfast, lunch and dinner.... They will say Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, Kangaroo, crocodile.... How about banned that too? Australia aint right nation who can protest forward. They themself live on animal meat.... India should be the one. Noble Brahmin race of india should.... By the way what chinese are doing here? Just because their master japan mentioned than that doesnt mean every chinese should jump in.... And why chinese? What now? Should we ban dog meat too? I think every meat should be banned. Paid scientists had said humans need animal meat.... Well than buddhists are dead by now. Grow up and turn vegeterian.... Live long and healthy.

We are encouraging this ban because whales are endangered.

Cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, kangaroos and most crocodiles aren't.

And who dafaq eats crocodile regularly, seriously?

We are encouraging this ban because whales are endangered.

Cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, kangaroos and most crocodiles aren't.

If the argument is based on morality and sustainability, then cattle produces a lot of greenhouse gases.

HowStuffWorks "Do cows pollute as much as cars?"

Statistics vary regarding how much methane the average dairy cow expels. [...] an amount comparable to the pollution produced by a car in a day.

If the argument is based on morality and sustainability, then cattle produces a lot of greenhouse gases.

HowStuffWorks "Do cows pollute as much as cars?"

Statistics vary regarding how much methane the average dairy cow expels. [...] an amount comparable to the pollution produced by a car in a day.

Sure, cattle produces greenhouse gas. Perhaps we should eat less beef, sure. That's a different issue, which has no doubt got a lot of merit.

But in producing beef, we are certainly not reducing stocks of an already endangered species of fauna. They are and will remain separate issues.

Just because cattle produces methane, does not mean it is okay to hunt whales into extinction.

Sure, cattle produces greenhouse gas. Perhaps we should eat less beef, sure. That's a different issue, which has no doubt got a lot of merit.

But in producing beef, we are certainly not reducing stocks of an already endangered species of fauna. They are and will remain separate issues.

Just because cattle produces methane, does not mean it is okay to hunt whales into extinction.

My point was that species extinction and global warming are both moral issues.

If one opposes whaling because of species extinction, then the other side can make a case for banning cattle farming because of global warming.

Back
Top Bottom