What's new

Australia now world's 12th-largest economy

thanks for your precious knowledge..what would we do without you!!!:hitwall:

and thus they would not be able to replace india ...

Okay...

Screw Aussies...

All hail Bharot and their people's infinite wisdom!
bow.gif

All who oppose Bharot's might, would be trolled to death!

what????????????

Aren't they both Western? :blink:

Germany is some of the few EU economies that is doing well though.

i think australia comes in asia.... it sounds weird but its the truth.... Australia always takes part in asian cup.... Australia will hold 2015 asian cup too.... but yes australia more of a Europian country than asian.... Its the uk who created australia and aussies has brit genes....

Actually its on its own with NZ. Oceania. Europe is closer to Asia than Australia.

Australian economy is riding on a 20 year long mining boom with total dependency on Chinese imports which are drawing down as China cuts its dependency on Australia and finds alternative sources like Mongolia,C.Asia, Africa and S.America. Australia has so far not fetched its fair part from China but rather has destabilized its relationship with Beijing. Once the mining boom draws out, only that will determine how potent Australian economy really is. Till, then everyone can sleep well.

@wright thats what confuses me.... Australia takes part in asian cup.... But in cricket australia dont like being called asian country.... Same time australia bid for 2011 cricket world cup with england and south africa (which australia lost to india and other asian countries).... its puzzeling are they a europian country or asian country.... They are brit genes but they always involved in asian matters specially they think indonesia is their enemy.... Most of time australian news channel debates su-30 eating F-18s of Australia.... can anyone tell me aus consider themself as asians or europians?....

@wright thats what confuses me.... Australia takes part in asian cup.... But in cricket australia dont like being called asian country.... Same time australia bid for 2011 cricket world cup with england and south africa (which australia lost to india and other asian countries).... its puzzeling are they a europian country or asian country.... They are brit genes but they always involved in asian matters specially they think indonesia is their enemy.... Most of time australian news channel debates su-30 eating F-18s of Australia.... can anyone tell me aus consider themself as asians or europians?....

I don't know....Eurasian maybe?

By the way, Aussies would be getting Growlers(?) and F-35s. So Flankers would not pose any problem for them.

@zabaniya yes i know they getting F-35.... Thats what that show was on tv which was pointing out delays in F-35 and present threat.... They shown dog fight of Su-30s of indonesia and F-18s of Aus in which su-30s beaten F-18s.... About eurosian i cant say but its confusing is australia a asian country or non asian country.... If its non asian country than it should not host and take part in asian cup.... Yet australia always takes part in it.... Same time aus says they not part of asia.... Thats what puzzles everything up....

Quite a feat for their small population. Saudia Arabia has the worlds largest oil reseves, and is nowhere near the trillion dollar mark. It is not all about resources.

GCC(resource based economy) is almost as big as Australia in terms of GDP and will be bigger in a couple of years.
So your point is wrong.

@zabaniya yes i know they getting F-35.... Thats what that show was on tv which was pointing out delays in F-35 and present threat.... They shown dog fight of Su-30s of indonesia and F-18s of Aus in which su-30s beaten F-18s.... About eurosian i cant say but its confusing is australia a asian country or non asian country.... If its non asian country than it should not host and take part in asian cup.... Yet australia always takes part in it.... Same time aus says they not part of asia.... Thats what puzzles everything up....

Australia is part of the Asian neighourhood, but is generally referred to as an Oceanic country. Oceania contains Australia and proximate islands which lay on the Australian continent.

We are basically our own region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom