What's new

Aub Tera Kiya Ho Ga Kalia !!!

Although I'm on a winter break with the boys but the mail box never stops giving notifications. Once this image arrived, had to share it with you guys.
Hopefully see you in a couple of weeks.

View attachment 911633
Thank you but dil itna badzouq ho gaya hai ke inko urta dekh kar bhi sochta hon “dekho kaise dollars zaya kar rahe hain sorties mein”

Not sure what the drawn circles over a fake air situation display is trying to prove - but other than copy pasting links about indigenous capabilities is there anything to add?
I have started to believe these multiple ID Indian trolls are their 'defense experts' who peddle the same trash on primetime TV , but cannot fight the urge to defecate further here and keep coming back.🤬😎

We need a strategic pact with Qatar, even if that means hosting their fighters in Pakistan under a similar agreement that exists between Singapore and Australia.
The QEAF Rafales are currently stationed in Turkey. Please leave it to the ASELSAN boys and girls, many a top one from my alma mater, to rip apart every aspect of Rafales.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom