What's new

Attention Chinese/Hong Kong members

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How reliable is this website(gearbest) to purchase cell phones from their warehouse in Hong Kong and china? Their prices are quiet cheap compare to amazon and ebay

@Chinese-Dragon

I dont know any others Chinese members to be tagged :D

Great. Is it well know on-line retailer in china?

how long it took for delivery in canada ?
It took around 3 weeks. Most of our guys from a certain "deals" website popular in Canada use gearbest mainly for electronics. I had no issues but cannot comment about others experience. From what I read in the other forums, most were pleased with their purchase.

I'm not sure how well known it is in China but so far I've been ok with them. I also used another site dx.com for electronics/etc and they are good too.

It took around 3 weeks. Most of our guys from a certain "deals" website popular in Canada use gearbest mainly for electronics. I had no issues but cannot comment about others experience. From what I read in the other forums, most were pleased with their purchase.

I'm not sure how well known it is in China but so far I've been ok with them. I also used another site dx.com for electronics/etc and they are good too.
I had some doubts because i don't see any of their contact number or address on their websites even when they are sending items all over the world. They are offering great deals on cell phones which are at least 40/50 pounds less than what you will get from ebay or amzon
and do we need to pay custom charges when receive these electronics ?

Don’t buy anything because its china lolll buy locally with warranty is good for you

I had some doubts because i don't see any of their contact number or address on their websites even when they are sending items all over the world. They are offering great deals on cell phones which are at least 40/50 pounds less than what you will get from ebay or amzon
and do we need to pay custom charges when receive these electronics ?
No I did not pay customs/duties.

Don’t buy anything because its china lolll buy locally with warranty is good for you
China also making samsung and apple products. I am actually buying Chinese mobile phones and they have some great brands i.e oppo, Lenovo, Xiamoi ,Huawei, Meizu etc and they are not avilable in european market

Most of these phoens give you same specifications as those of Samsung top phones but cost you half price

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom