What's new

Attention all Indian posters

DARIUS

Reaction score
Country
India
Please help me out on this.It was just yesterday that I posted on this thread:

The Russian Navy Leftover INS Vikramaditya India’s New Carrier | Page 6
And today I am being told "You have insufficient privileges to post on this thread "!!
Is this being done on purpose or are there any technical problems.I was not even notified and have not received any infractions either.Please clarify.

Please help me out on this.It was just yesterday that I posted on this thread:

The Russian Navy Leftover INS Vikramaditya India’s New Carrier | Page 6
And today I am being told "You have insufficient privileges to post on this thread "!!
Is this being done on purpose or are there any technical problems.I was not even notified and have not received any infractions either.Please clarify.
Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Does that answer your question? The thread was closed as there were similar threads on the topic!

happened for me also..but in that case thread was merged with other...

Okay I got it !!No more replies and no further embarrassment pls. . . :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:
Ask the mods to close this thread and make it "not open for further replies", so that anybody who tries to embarass you will be told "you have insufficient priviledges" to do so.

Okay I got it !!No more replies and no further embarrassment pls. . . :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

No need to be embarrassed bro. I was in the same situation as you while trying to reply to a thread. The only difference is luckily i noticed later that the thread was not open for further replies and understood:D

Back
Top Bottom