What's new

Attacks on Defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need your donations due to attacks on defence.pk by known Russian online terrorists.
Details for sending donations will be available soon.
Donate via paypal: Pakistan Defence Forum - PayPal Donate
More options available soon.

Done! ...................................let me know if u fall short.................
Shukran ya akhi for this forum!

I have made a donation...I hope the amount is ok...

Need donations to stop attacks on pdf? Don't mind contributing but how is it going to stop future attacks?

webby just curious ...!!
How d'ya know they were Russians ...? did they leave a note ..!! :P

Need donations to stop attacks on pdf? Don't mind contributing but how is it going to stop future attacks?

It will help getting proper solution to fight off these attack methods and keep the site online even if the attack is ongoing.

webby just curious ...!!
How d'ya know they were Russians ...? did they leave a note ..!! :P

Infected IPs generate from there and it is no secret that most of these online terrorists are from Russia.

Ok, i am watching Spartacus: Gods of the Arena online there are a lot of hot girls in it and if you want to watch them online i can send you the links!!! :D

PM.

U kno hackers can bot out through compromised system around the world (zombies)...theres no way to determine if the source was Russian accurately ,it could easily be anyone. on the other hand a real time trace could help. Was it a DDOS?

My PTC Sites were hacked by Russians this Morning!

I Mass Banned Entire Russian IPs :lol:

The Chinese are others to be itching!

Webmaster, Be careful of Chinese :D

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

We can supply ptldM3 different connection. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom