What's new

Attack repulsed foreign terrorist caught alive

I am not suggesting we enter Afghanistan and stay there, i talking about those strikes if need arises and we can prevent them from attacking us. More like a proactive approach rather than a reactionary action.

this is being already done we don't need forces to move into Afghanistan to make an impact. it will take time there is no sudden solution for any thing. Look even USA has no sudden solution being a super power and so much resources at hand.

These cross border attacks from terrorist sanctuaries in Afghanistan are completely unacceptable. The US and Afghanistan must do more to fight terrorism.

I just tweeted the same to operation inherent resolve official twitter :P give them a taste of their own medicine.

Not a Gorkha... Just another "Pukhtaraa" from Afghanistan or our own confused tribal, many of whom still cant decide if they are Pakistani or Afghani or some free country :lol:

Inherent Resolve is for Iraq, this handle is for Afghanistan
https://twitter.com/resolutesupport?lang=en

I know that my friend, if you follow inherent resolves tweets you would realise why I tweeted that to them ;).

Most foreign ISIS fighter in Afghanistan are the ones coming from Iraq or Syria. He could be Gorkha as many from India were sent there.

Ghorka look Nepalese, this guy is 100 percent Uzbek.

Jazbati is not a good adviser.
But in the case of Afghans 30 years is enough.

Definitely Central Asian and most likely an Uzbek.

Good work by Pak armed forces.

TWEET EDITED.

Today, at Pak-Afghan border, a group of #Afghan based Gorkhas/Uzbeks/TTP launched a joint attack on #PakistanArmy posts from two sides. Attack was repulsed, many attackers were killed & One was caught alive in battle as POW.

View attachment 448131

Gorkhas... Clear cut evidence of Indian Hindutva terrorism against Pakistan .... Where is the international media????. ... India has joined hands with ISIS against Pakistan.

It is bad news for India. That much is certain. Every terrorist caught alive and every terror attack foiled means failure for India.

Back
Top Bottom