What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Because China and America are NOT dumb, they will find out eventually.

That will only work against us.

Also, terrorists attacking Chinese in Pakistan is NOT going to deter China at all, thats some seriously immature way of thinking you are crediting us with, so much adventurism, smells Pakistani.

And the list of "wanted terrorists" was an Intelligent way of thinking right?

The training methods employed by the Jihadi are the classic Black Stork tactics which were utilized during the 80's against the soviets.

During those days, the mujahideen used to enter Soviet bases or circle batallions and amongst them used to be a few Black Storks who caused great damage to the soviets.

The training program employed then for some militants seems to be in effect again now.

if I look at your statement in Isolation then I agree but sadly I have very bad experience and I tell you why.
see my sir name?
think Balochistan and then think BLA
ring any bells?

this is a terrorist organisation your country supports something that fugitive bramdagh Bughti so proudly announces in his speeches and interviews…The BLA & company has a policy of kidnapping and killing foreign workers and have killed many Chinese.

This all happens my friend, the . state policies are not that simple for us mere mortals to understand what they say and what they do are two different things all together.

Sir,

For the sake of argument, even if we assume that India supports BLA, that does not mean we ask them to attack Chinese engineers.

Just like how China protected JUD three times in UN right before the Mumbai attacks, that does not mean China wanted JUD to attack and kill Indian and American and Israeli citizens. Those reasons and grounds were different.

However, if the Chinese were the targets of the attack, that would be different. Also, if the Chinese and Americans were target, then India has to be insane, something I don't think is the case.

And the list of "wanted terrorists" was an Intelligent way of thinking right?

Yes Sir, another paperwork error by some incompetent bureaucrat lead to this covert attack being sanctioned aginst Chinese and American technicians, preceded by two attacks against Navy buses.

LOL, you are just frustrated because you KNOW your army will never tell you the truth. I sympathise with you.

Sir,

For the sake of argument, even if we assume that India supports BLA, that does not mean we ask them to attack Chinese engineers.

Just like how China protected JUD three times in UN right before the Mumbai attacks, that does not mean China wanted JUD to attack and kill Indian and American and Israeli citizens. Those reasons and grounds were different.

However, if the Chinese were the targets of the attack, that would be different. Also, if the Chinese and Americans were target, then India has to be insane, something I don't think is the case.

Any why wouldn't you think that "Mumbai Attack" was internal job?

- American public opinion goes against Pakistan
- Israel's blabbering about Pakistan is justified
- Indians get "pity" from all over the world
- Pakistan gets bad name in Global community..

Sir,

Yes Sir, another paperwork error by some incompetent bureaucrat lead to this covert attack being sanctioned aginst Chinese and American technicians, preceded by two attacks against Navy buses.

LOL, you are just frustrated because you KNOW your army will never tell you the truth. I sympathise with you.

Ha ha ha.. and you call this intelligent response? :P

Well i know one thing, as long as the roots of all this mess are taken out and branches shredded into pieces, i don't mind who ever it is.. At the end, it is OUR country, and for us Pakistanis, our country comes first..

You might have noticed that not even ONE person is saying anything in support of attackers or traitors (if it is an inside job, which i highly doubt)

What else do you want for proof?

They have picked up a cleric from Faisalabad, Dr Usman's brother has also been apprehended.

The Tableeghi Jamaat has been banned from entering Cantts and Defence areas.

Naval officers have pointed towards internal help.

Its a Jihadi mission all the way and the people involved are all from Jihadi groups, local and asiatic.

By the way Usman's brother wasn't arrested because of this incident but because of GHQ attack. He was absconding after GHQ attack. I like your love to defend Bharat but at least don't manipulate facts. I have also heard that he was arrested a week ago(before this PNS Mehran incident happened). Some other member can confirm this.

Ha ha ha.. and you call this intelligent response? :P

Well i know one thing, as long as the roots of all this mess are taken out and branches shredded into pieces, i don't mind who ever it is.. At the end, it is OUR country, and for us Pakistanis, our country comes first..

You might have noticed that not even ONE person is saying anything in support of attackers or traitors (if it is an inside job, which i highly doubt)

One could say a logical response.

None are praising the terrorist but none are also not keen that there be an inquiry.

How many more attacks so that people are agitated enough to take the roots out as you say?

First of all on what basis forign hand is suspected in this ..

if a person decides to die with arms he will cause maximum damage as he does not have to fear for wonds or life..

So 6 die hard terrorist are always dangerous than 100s of armed commando .

Many points that sopesticated weapons could be given by Inida or America or Isrel..

search in Google, nato supply attack and looting, you get every thing from hummer to M series rifles right in Pakistan. Night vision is also available in ebay :) and in the Nato Supplies too...

If you ignore them today,Future is a ? , I am sorry i am watching my neighborer getting into trouble knowingly :pop: .

By the way Usman's brother wasn't arrested because of this incident but because of GHQ attack. He was absconding after GHQ attack. I like your love to defend Bharat but at least don't manipulate facts. I have also heard that he was arrested a week ago(before this PNS Mehran incident happened). Some other member can confirm this.

Did I say Dr Usmans brother has been picked up for this incident or are you just assuming that I did as I mentioned it in that line?

I was merely trying to make Irfan realize that the Jihadi's have a working network in Pakistan.

Dont try and get smart here, the reality is that these jihadi's have a lot of connections and support, Dr Usmans brother was never caught until recently in a armed forces unifrom none the less.

I know you want to keep your Jihadi's clean here but the reality is that its them all the way.

Did you even read my post in which I was replying to Irfan, it was a general brief on how terrorists work.

Who is this guy they caught from Karachi airport?

First, a number of points.

1, all the analysis is based on the existing Pakistan news.

2, all of our analysis is subjective, everyone has their own methods, my method is exclusion

3, to determine suspicious targets, the United States, India, Israel, terrorists. I did not put China on the table, because the Indians always imagined too much, not worth to a serious.

4, if it is joint action, it is pointless to discuss, we assume that he is not a joint action, we are talking about a single action, at least, only one party dominates.

Then implemented to the exclusion for those who suspect object.

First, forget Israel, they already have enough trouble, do not give yourself an additional big trouble.

Second, the terrorists do not have this ability, I have already explained, from a military accomplishment, intelligence, and equipment, have not had this ability. Even there is a careful plan. Dive base, designated attack target P3C, destroying targets, trying to kidnap Chinese people as hostages, in order to spread the attention of security guards to create opportunities for escape, and finally succeeded in escaping. This line is so clear, religious fanaticism of the terrorists do not have this ability, and even I think they do not have the will. If there is no less of Israel possible objects, my first rule out the terrorists.

Then, the suspect in India and the United States. We first have a look to India.

Intelligence capabilities

Like I said, do not underestimate the intelligence capabilities needed, in theory, only three countries to meet this capacity, Pakistan, the United States, China, the only three countries have the opportunity to get all the information. India is not in the list.

United States and China have long cooperation with Pakistan.

United States has a large intelligence network coverage Pakistan , and even legitimate intelligence activities.

Although China also has the ability, in theory, because we have long time cooperation and Pakistan, especially military cooperation, including within the naval base. But I know that the Chinese activities are limited because the security in Pakistan, all activities are protected by Pakistan military, not free. Therefore, China's intelligence capabilities are very limited in their own persons, so that there is a doubt over whether China has enough intelligence capabilities. But if only the internal base of Karachi, China should have the ability.

As stated above, Pakistan own has the ability, the United States have sufficient capacity, China has a doubt whether there is enough information. But India do not have the intelligence capability.

Insiders

However, if coupled with internal staff? It complicated, although not zero possible, but I think that is the smallest possible insider selling that information to India. Pakistan's military may have sympathy for the terrorists, Pakistan's military have pro-American personnel , but who heard of pro-India? just for the money? This is not a drama, the risk is too high compared income.

If the Pakistani army collusion with terrorists, insiders, it is possible, because of religious reasons, religious faith, without considering the consequences, even if there is risk.

The United States? Possible, if the promise of money and protection, you know the position of Pakistan is soft to the U.S for some reason, even if they are found, if the United States to intense pressure to Pakistan, then what happens? May not have any penalty or only a small penalty, and then You can enjoy the money to leave Pakistan. It is very possible , in psychological motivation, the risk does not look so great, this may be a temptation even for the rebellion.

However, selling to India, there is no religious reason, just because of money, then the punishment is death by treason, this is not drama, I do not think there is enough to attract those people who have a decent life .

Motivation

Although we all know that India has a motive, or even look directly and strongly, but in fact, it is not enough to direct and strong.

Before the event, India has a loud declaration of Pakistan as a surprise, therefore, it is a strong motivation? Not, if the Indian government really has the secret operation, first, that there will be no loud declarations, Second, the India object should be some terrorists gathering place or training camps, military bases, it is not India's target range.

Attacks on military bases, or India would like to start a war? I think it is impossible,

First, there is a sound reason why the Indian media to advocate in a surprise attack on Pakistan as attack against Osama bin Laden, this is a test for all aspects. Need to see reaction especially China and then decide whether to act. His actions do not come so fast, just a few days (three days?).

Second, India should have been the Chinese response. Attack in Pakistan is equivalent to attack China, the expressed to the United States? United States has no desire and ability to start a war, psychological warfare and the game is now the choice. If war is a choices to United States, Hillary would not be so rushed to Pakistan. Therefore, China's statement is not directed against the United States, but against India. This statement is so strong and serious. I personally think that India should have abandoned the action, at least still considering . And, if it is attacked India, Pakistan and China knows it, Pakistan has worried the United States, but certainly will respond to Indian attacks. It is certain, Pakistan is soft on the United States, but do not really soft on India. Indeed, since China has already declared security commitments to Pakistan, if this is the India action, China will not do nothing. the fact is that both China and Pakistan know that this action is irrelevant and India. Therefore, both countries without any reaction to India. even without any sound, because India is strong enough? No, just because China and Pakistan know the truth.

Even, as the time too coincidental, the target is too coincidental (for anti-submarine capabilities), all it seems, India is the sinner, but because of too much coincidence, and I personally think this is one stone two birds, first of all to blame India, or at least divert attention For the real prisoners. Second, because the weakening of Pakistan's defense capability at sea, which forms a good practice for India, which is a temptation to India, though, some people think this is a India based on the prisoners, but I personally think that this means Some people encourage India to take a hit on Pakistan. just my personal point of view. I also hope that India will not do anything silly to go into some games.

So, I ruled out of India as a possibility, of course, need to focus on more news. However, at least now from publicly available information to see, India will be excluded, then only one goal, the United States, anyone that surprised?

my question to all members is, if the connection between the cia and karachi attacks is found, will the govt admit it

a big NO!!!,

the rehman malik even before the end of operation declared talibans and alquaeda as the responsible ones

the raymond davis terrorist was let free by his same government and army, and it appeared in news for ages how davis was VVVIP treated even in the jail with tv air conditioner etc

in the end how these militant got commando training from themselves, they can only get from pak army or nato/american forces, so can any sane guy ignore this fact during this investigation, NO, before the investigation ends they will have to answer how these miitats got these night visions and training

Intelligence capabilities

Like I said, do not underestimate the intelligence capabilities needed, in theory, only three countries to meet this capacity, Pakistan, the United States, China, the only three countries have the opportunity to get all the information. India is not in the list.

United States and China have long cooperation with Pakistan.

Coverage of the United States has a large intelligence network, and even legitimate intelligence activities.

Although China also has the ability, in theory, because we have long time cooperation and Pakistan, especially military cooperation, including within the naval base. But I know that the Chinese activities are limited because the security in Pakistan, all activities are protected by Pakistan military, not free. Therefore, China's intelligence capabilities are very limited in their own persons, so that there is a doubt over whether China has enough intelligence capabilities. But if only the internal base of Karachi, China should have the ability.

As stated above, Pakistan own has the ability, the United States have sufficient capacity, China has a doubt whether there is enough information. But India do not have the intelligence capability.

Insiders

However, if coupled with internal staff? It complicated, although not zero possible, but I think that is the smallest possible insider selling that information to India. Pakistan's military may have sympathy for the terrorists, Pakistan's military have pro-American personnel , but who heard of pro-India? just for the money? This is not a drama, the risk is too high compared income.

If the Pakistani army collusion with terrorists, insiders, it is possible, because of religious reasons, religious faith, without considering the consequences, even if there is risk.

The United States? Possible, if the promise of money and protection, you know the position of Pakistan is, soft to the U.S for some reason, even if they are found, if the United States to intense pressure to Pakistan, then what happens? May not have any penalty or only a small penalty, and then You can enjoy the money to leave Pakistan. It is very possible , in psychological motivation, the risk does not look so great, this may be a temptation even for the rebellion.

However, selling to India, there is no religious reason, just because of money, then the punishment is death by treason, this is not drama, I do not think there is enough to attract those people who have a decent life .

Motivation

Although we all know that India has a motive, or even look directly and strongly, but in fact, it is not enough to direct and strong.

you are desperately bringing indian hand.
how can india be??just for the sake of two aircraft,which were supposed to be used against india??
your entire point is two aircraft and against whom they were believed to be used??
world is too big and i think u can look all scenarios..
btw,i can more prove chinese hand behind it..just like ur conspiracy theories:p:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom