What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

i dunno why these members namely muse, t-faz, niaz and mercenary are talking bullshitt like they are coming from intelligence background, by yelling islamic islamist, secular secular, by displaying their egos

people dont understand the attack was a big game and has no simple conclusion

because they think they are the only genius left in pakistan.

i dunno why these members namely muse, t-faz, niaz and mercenary are talking bullshitt like they are coming from intelligence background, by yelling islamic islamist, secular secular, by displaying their egos

people dont understand the attack was a big game and has no simple conclusion

It's their routine, it's standard protocol. In order to peddle their political interest they have to malign what they oppose at opportunistic times. Don't be surprised. I'm not saying they are wrong nor am I saying they are right. Let's leave it at that.

just one question what Pakistani nation has to do after this attack?

Get united . come on roads and stage peaceful protest against apathy of our govt our generals and political parties.

Forced the govt to have a clear policy

Get united . come on roads and stage peaceful protest against apathy of our govt our generals and political parties.

inshort support Imran khan :pakistan:

So it could be possible that three SSG die doing that and the pig blow it self.

think for yourself. there were no hostages. just terrorists in a building or a confined area. if SSG just wanted to kill them.they had done it without loss or minimal loss of life. 12 service men died and it went on for 14 hours. the SSG were tryjng to do something other than just killing the terrorists.

the same can't be done by Pakistanis staying abroad? please explain this to DANCE.

the same can't be done by Pakistanis staying abroad? please explain this to DANCE.

Well everyone has a role to play either you are sitting abroad or here. those sitting abroad can help in correcting misconception about our country that will be greater help and support than what we can do here in Pakistan

wrong idea pakistanis cant protest peacefully .next?

They can very well. we have seen that during Imran Khan dharna in Peshawar where all shades of politics were together. the issue is that of some vested elements that enter and try to sabotage the peaceful protest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom