What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

1. seems you are late so coudnt read the entire thread so nevermind.
@JANA
you may have a point as this is a very long thread.
2. i am critical of him because he is a tainted person who had damaged Pakistan many times. he is the person who owned a British spying company shafaf and you never know working against Pakistan.

yes he is, but who isn't.i am a regular news reader and try to be in touch with the current affairs as much as i can, i don't know of any such thing.

3. he came to Karachi in the morning at 4am with flashy chamkeeli waistcoat speaking shitt

he might have come with a flashy chamkeeli waistcoat speaking shitt, but atleast he took the trouble to come to karachi, and he was probably the only one.

4. Army is composed of thousands of jawans and officers are alike who are braving harsh circumstances and even working in areas which is responsibility of civilian govt,

yes i know, and i support & appreciate their services. and there wasn't any thing in my post which suggested any thing of this sort.

5. yes if you want then do criticise kiyani and pasha and MI people they are as much responsible as RM

yes i do want to criticise them, and i hold the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT responsible for this shamefull & disgusting episode, i hope that they be removed from the office before the fail us on an even bigger stage. but i don't blame RM for this sad event. I ll blame him when i am sure that the responsibility lies with him.

There's a hell lota difference in saying what you have implied above and then condoning to what Solomon has ranted. May be next time you should see to it.

What I have implied is what Solomon means but he has a penchant for exaggeration.

Its not the entire institution that is acting against the state but rogue elements within it.

Anywaz, the 'rogue' elements inside the ISI (even if they are there) are not that powerful that they can execute attacks on such a massive scale without getting noticed. Also, when they know that some of these terrorists would be caught alive. Though i am sure they must have planned accordingly and made sure that even if caught, they (the executioners) dont know nothing that could lead them to their handlers. Moreover (though all of the following is alleged), tipping off OBL before an impending attack by the SEALS, not taking actions against the likes of Haqqani Group and playing a double game with the yanks etc etc is one thing and actually masterminding an attack like this one is totally another. And i am sure you know this.

There is internal support for terrorists in a number of this nations institutes, on a number of occasion, terrorist sympathizers have helped facilitate terrorists before or after their attacks.

A lot of what has happened in Pakistan in terms of terrorist activities is impossible without some inside help.

The terrorists look like they are from Chechnya,Dagestan. Remember 5 days back few Chechens were killed.

This is the latest in the long list of Taliban crimes against the sovereign nation of Pakistan. Did we not just witness the murder of over 90 Frontier Corps Cadets? Taliban have been wreaking havoc on the innocent people of Pakistan and Afghanistan for over a decade. Have we not witnessed them attacking people from all walks of life in their attempt to instill fear and destabilize the nation. Have we not witnessed them attack schools, shopping centers and even mosques and shrines? And now we see them attacking the largest naval base in Pakistan. How can these Taliban terrorists who keep attacking Pakistanis and Pakistani Assets ever be friends of this great nation? They are nothing but insurgents hell bent on destroying the peace loving nation of Pakistan.

Pakistanis who have any soft corners for these murderers should realize that they are the real enemy who will not stop until they achieve the goal of revenge against Pakistan; and for whom? A terrorist who killed more Muslims then non-Muslims and who was not even a Pakistani. We have said before and we say again that peace in the region can only be achieved when the Taliban & Al-Qaeda terrorists along with their leadership is destroyed. It is time for the Pakistanis who support these terrorists to realize that they are the true enemy and until they are destroyed these attacks will not stop! We have the resolve along with Pakistani forces to focus on and to destroy Taliban and Al-Qaeda enemy and make this world a better and more peaceful place for our future generations.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET-United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

As well trained as 26/11 attackers?

this morning a BBC reporter in Pakistan said that previous attacks had been carried out by some ex Pak military members. Could explain training and their extensive knowledge? if so this is VERY worrying- people sent to fight these terrorists ending up joining their fight?!

and i say aliens from mars done it.
At this stage everybody is speculating and there is no proof. some theries have circumstancial evidence. such as the picture of tatooed dead terorist who doesnt look anything like a relivious fighter. more like a caucasian.

Pakistanis who have any soft corners for these murderers should realize that they are the real enemy who will not stop until they achieve the goal of revenge against Pakistan; and for whom? A terrorist who killed more Muslims then non-Muslims and who was not even a Pakistani. We have said before and we say again that peace in the region can only be achieved when the Taliban & Al-Qaeda terrorists along with their leadership is destroyed. It is time for the Pakistanis who support these terrorists to realize that they are the true enemy and until they are destroyed these attacks will not stop! We have the resolve along with Pakistani forces to focus on and to destroy Taliban and Al-Qaeda enemy and make this world a better and more peaceful place for our future generations.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I agree with you but who is going to deal with the financial hub for all terrorists, this country called Saudi Arabia has been funding and promoting its violent ideology for a very long time leading to this global predicament.

Perhaps USA can use its clout to exterminate the ideological and financial source of terrorism that stems from Middle Eastern nations especially Saudi Arabia.

CCTV ho te to footage hota na.

There were no CCTV's apparently in some parts of the base.

I don't even know if there are any at all.

i thought the expensive strategic assets have 24 hour surveillance to prevent espionage?- incompetency at its best-

First they park all 4 P3C Orion next to each other on one location- Next they didn't have enough security protocols to guard them- They should have learned from pearl harbor-

Perhaps USA can use its clout to exterminate the ideological and financial source of terrorism that stems from Middle Eastern nations especially Saudi Arabia.
The money may be Saudi but the will is Pakistani. That is what has to change.

So now our shiny toys which army has kissed USA's backside for years to acquire have gone up in smoke...how much more are we going to be subdued by USA and when will we realise that our partnership in one side, we take all their punches and they take the glory whilst our ISI and PA chief find it hard to show their corrupt faces!!

CCTV ho te to footage hota na.

There were no CCTV's apparently in some parts of the base.

I don't even know if there are any at all.

I saw cctv cameras fitted on the poles inside the walls of the base which is ment to keep surviallance ... I saw it on some Indian news channel which was taking feed from some pakistani news channel.. i think geo tv..

Has anyone resigned over this disaster?

What next? Militants storming SSG base?

One word: unbelievable.

i thought the expensive strategic assets have 24 hour surveillance to prevent espionage?- incompetency at its best-

First they park all 4 P3C Orion next to each other on one location- Next they didn't have enough security protocols to guard them- They should have learned from pearl harbor-

Kuch aise hi halat hain.

Firstly, these bases have been here for years but they were built at a time when there were no civilian inhabitants around.

So the logical thing to do would be to relocate because you do not put your aircrafts, heli's and what not in the middle of the city.

Secondly, there should be a lot of security around the base but that was missing too.

Thirdly, there were no visible emergency plans in place, the terrorists first set fire to the fire brigades.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

The money may be Saudi but the will is Pakistani. That is what has to change.

No money, no will.

You know what your country has to do.

those who prayed for osamas death, will they celebrate his reveng:confused:??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom