What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we assume whatever you are saying is correct yet the bigger question would be why is that these proxies are able to penetrate areas which are supposedly well guarded??? I can understand if there is slippage in one place but when the same pattern repeats then the first thing one should do is look inwards, no???

Due to lack in Village are location area Defense Committee which are design By ISI.....

Due to lack in Village are location area Defense Committee which are design By ISI.....

Sorry did not get what you mean...please elaborate...b/w proximity to villages or no villages is not a satisfactory answer...these areas should be fool proof come what may...

Buddy, every now and then, you dish-out these sweeping statements about 'foreign hand', 'afghan hand', 'pakhtoon finger'. May I ask that: If IB, MI, FIA, PI, PNI, FNA, ISI all provided you with real-time terminals, hooked up directly into your computer screen?

It is the most logical explanation....
The boundary wall at the back of the Base was under surveillance for many weeks or months...and the terrorists were in the area already and amassing ammunition and intelligence.
The local villagers were saying that they did not notice anybody among them,except the many afghan refugees living in the area..about whom nobody knows their identity....

So the only unknown people there were the afghan refugees..
They are the ones who also keep shuttling between Afghanistan and Pakistan freely..

So there are the clues..

Indian perspective is big damage, which fortunately for us and unfortunately for Indians did not happen this time, all militants dead with one casualty on military side with no major damage to infrastructure results in a failed operation, thus nothing to talk about it.

Anyway Pak media will take the issue in a day or two in its tak shows.

Disagree....This is a huge opportunity to highlight how Pakistani nukes are unsafe and blah blah...no??

Yara, they need to round them up with the help of ISI before they execute such attacks. ALAS, the problem is the judicial system is pu**y footing and is no help at all! :angry:

Razi meri Jaan. We all have HUGE heads (lol, don't take this the other way) and very prominent cheek bones! :D

***** Footing is done by our parliament. Existing laws on Evidences presented in court and which evidences are countable and where to give benefit of doubt are totally obsolete and shrewd lawyers take maximum benefit of the loop holes... It's the task of Parliament to amend the laws and update them according to current trends.... The FCUKING parliament can pass amended Toheen e adalat law in 15 minutes which suits their interest but can not amend laws which suits the interests of nation.

Yara, they need to round them up with the help of ISI before they execute such attacks. ALAS, the problem is the judicial system is pu**y footing and is no help at all! :angry:

Razi meri Jaan. We all have HUGE heads (lol, don't take this the other way) and very prominent cheek bones! :D

***** Footing is done by our parliament. Existing laws on Evidences presented in court and which evidences are countable and where to give benefit of doubt are totally obsolete and shrewd lawyers take maximum benefit of the loop holes... It's the task of Parliament to amend the laws and update them according to current trends.... The FCUKING parliament can pass amended Toheen e adalat law in 15 minutes which suits their interest but can not amend laws which suits the interests of nation.

With no intention of proving you wrong i would like to bring in few points..

It is a myth that these people are illitrates...These people(not referring only to taliban) have penetrated the so called elite class way back...As far as foreign hand is concerned then one should not rule out any possibility...However just because they attacked Erieye and not Mirage or JF17 and thus bound to have a foreign hand is probably not the right conclusion...I mean had they attacked a JF17 then still we could have deduced the same arguments and claimed that it has a foreign angle...

Attacking a fighter aircraft or helicopter would have made some point as these assets are used against these terrorists but AWAC? that was not harming them at all so why someone do so much of effort to destroy something that is of no use to them or bring no benefit or relief to them ...Tell me if you would have bee in their place will you attack military officials, fighter aircarfts, helicopters with the former one to take revenge of the deaths they are suffering by the hands of PA and the latter one which are smacking their a$$ or an AWAC that has nothing to do with them

Reports have mentioned that it is not a co-incidence rather the plan form scratch was to attack AWAC and they targeted the RPG on the AWAC hanger instead of other aircrafts present their outside hangers

It is the most logical explanation....
The boundary wall at the back of the Base was under surveillance for many weeks or months...and the terrorists were in the area already and amassing ammunition and intelligence.
The local villagers were saying that they did not notice anybody among them,except the many afghan refugees living in the area..about whom nobody knows their identity....

So the only unknown people there were the afghan refugees..
They are the ones who also keep shuttling between Afghanistan and Pakistan freely..

So there are the clues..

There are no Afghan refugees living there. I'm ex AF. I have visited the base a gazillion times since I was a kid. The only side exposed is the fence adjacent to the main road. It had been proposed since 1998 to mine that side of the fence.

Don't weave imaginary stories with straws provided by our media.

With no intention of proving you wrong i would like to bring in few points..

It is a myth that these people are illitrates...These people(not referring only to taliban) have penetrated the so called elite class way back...As far as foreign hand is concerned then one should not rule out any possibility...However just because they attacked Erieye and not Mirage or JF17 and thus bound to have a foreign hand is probably not the right conclusion...I mean had they attacked a JF17 then still we could have deduced the same arguments and claimed that it has a foreign angle...

Most of the attackers that have been tracked in the past have been found to be uneducated or maybe primary schooled. Their minders recruit them with such limited education because it is easy to program such individuals.

The issue is their target selection. Why do they go for the most expensive and strategic assets? If their primary purpose was to make the security forces look weak, they can strike any of the locations such as units or divisional HQs or police stations. The fact that they are going for very select targets could be a coincidence, but in my mind their planners have something more sinister in mind.

Indian perspective is big damage, which fortunately for us and unfortunately for Indians did not happen this time, all militants dead with one casualty on military side with no major damage to infrastructure results in a failed operation, thus nothing to talk about it.

But don't u agree its a very big attack and embarrassment??

Does this types of attacks Happens in any other part of the world that too regularly??

Anyways, my point was that we are not that obsessed.

Attacking a fighter aircraft or helicopter would have made some point as these assets are used against these terrorists but AWAC? that was not harming them at all so why someone do so much of effort to destroy something that is of no use to them or bring no benefit or relief to them ...Tell me if you would have bee in their place will you attack military officials, fighter aircarfts, helicopters with the former one to take revenge of the deaths they are suffering by the hands of PA and the latter one which are smacking their a$$ or an AWAC that has nothing to do with them

Reports have mentioned that it is not a co-incidence rather the plan form scratch was to attack AWAC and they targeted the RPG on the AWAC hanger instead of other aircrafts present their outside hangers

Maybe they were looking for the biggest plane to destroy?

Good job by the commandos, keeping the terrorists from doing any damage

There are no Afghan refugees living there. I'm ex AF. I have visited the base a gazillion times since I was a kid. The only side exposed is the fence adjacent to the main road. It had been proposed since 1998 to mine that side of the fence.

Don't weave imaginary stories with straws provided by our media.

Ask your contacts to provide you with the info of the aircraft damaged...so you can share with us

This is too much of a generalization. We don't celebrate such kind of attacks or resulting damage (big or small). Being a neighbouring country yes we will be worried.

Read a nice news item I posted somewhere on this thread. :)

Most of the attackers that have been tracked in the past have been found to be uneducated or maybe primary schooled. Their minders recruit them with such limited education because it is easy to program such individuals.

The issue is their target selection. Why do they go for the most expensive and strategic assets? If their primary purpose was to make the security forces look weak, they can strike any of the locations such as units or divisional HQs or police stations. The fact that they are going for very select targets could be a coincidence, but in my mind their planners have something more sinister in mind.

This is the best example for what i have quoted in my previous post, The loss of an aircraft or attack in a airbase always receives much attention.

The biggest aircraft stationed there was il-78 and not erieye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom