What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hv no intention to post but after looking at the post on these threads,i hv Qn in mind.

Why pakistanis brings nukes at each n every post? :blink:
i mean this is like a suicide mentality and its the primary reason for the mess in country and its not decreasing :hitwall: .
Actually New York Times brought it when a poster posted a link on their news....then snow ball effect.

I hv no intention to post but after looking at the post on these threads,i hv Qn in mind.

i mean this is like a suicide mentality and its the primary reason for the mess in country and its not decreasing :hitwall: .
read again who brought nukes.

You are mistaken dude. We are not extremists.

If talking about Mutually Assured Destruction through a first strike is suicidal thinking, then I'm afraid the Israelis are the most extreme extremists. Because even their Prime Ministers have threatened to use the Samson Option in the past.

If US knows then Pakistan also knows that US knows. So Pakistan have taken steps to safe our Nuclear Weapons. I still strongly believe that our Nuclear Weapons locations are unknown.

Every step taken requires an armored convoy moving on sealed roads, headed for a facility with 5 levels of security housing hardened shelters and underground tunnels.

THAT kind of activity DOES NOT goes unnoticed.

If US knows then Pakistan also knows that US knows. So Pakistan have taken steps to safe our Nuclear Weapons. I still strongly believe that our Nuclear Weapons locations are unknown.

Pakistan knows that US knows where the installations are.
And US knows that Pakistan knows that US knows that where the installations are.
This inception goes on.

This is true, we have had security breaches near the installations, a few KMs away. We have many levels of security and the outermost is far away from the epicentre which is manned by ISI itself.

Actually I do. Not all installations of-course.

But the Pentagon knows more than me. (Not all installations again). The Nuclear capable missiles are kept in stores underground and buried deep in mountains, which are in three separate segments (M-11s). They are dismounted, and have to be built. The parts of missiles are kept in different places of the same area which are specially guarded by ISI (we have had a security breach by CIA into atleast one of the installations near Kalabagh), Special Services of Strategic Forces and what not. Only a fool can imagine a Nuke getting stolen, any country it be.

I doubt you do, and even if you do best not to brag about it on an internet forum. :no:

R.I.P. to solider n civilians( if any )

India have no business with these type of incidents.
So before blaming India here remember "You reap what you sow."

any news about the type of aircraft that got damaged and the extent to which it got damage? i hope its not il-78 or saab-2000

RIP.... terrible news... shows the penetration and preparedness of terrorists inside Pakistan.

7 terrorists, 1 soldier killed in Kamra airbase attack in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: A group of terrorists armed with sophisticated weapons and suicide vests stormed a key Pakistan Air Force base in Punjab province that is believed to house nuclear weapons, triggering an intense gun battle that left seven attackers and a security personnel dead.

The terrorists, some of whom were reportedly wearing military uniforms, sneaked into Kamra airbase at about 2am on Thursday despite a state of high alert at the facility.

The attackers breached at least three barriers and tried to target Saab-2000 surveillance aircraft, news channels reported.

Following a gun battle that lasted over three hours, seven terrorists were gunned down by commandos, a PAF spokesman told the media.

He said eight terrorists were involved in the attack. There was no word on the fate of the remaining attacker.

The spokesman said explosives were strapped to the body of one attacker. He said the attackers were engaged by two teams of commandos.

The spokesman said one security personnel was killed and several others, including base commander Air Commodore Muhammad Azam, were injured.

Azam, who was leading the operations, was hit by a bullet but he is "safe and stable", the spokesman said.

Earlier reports had said two security personnel were killed.

The military's media arm told reporters that the situation at the Kamra airbase was under control and troops were conducting a search operation to ascertain if any more terrorists were inside the complex.

The PAF spokesman said one aircraft was damaged when it was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade fired by the attackers. He did not give details of the extent of the damage.

7 terrorists, 1 soldier killed in Kamra airbase attack in Pakistan - The Times of India

Just yesterday Leon Panetta was talking about the pak nukes falling into terrorist hands and now this close escape of nukes from terrorists hands.

It could have worsen seeing how easily they have breached all the security of the most secured air base of PAF.

Glad you could join us with your colourful highlights and cheap banter.

Since you thrive in oblivion, let me enlighten you, this is an aircraft production facility and housing one or two air defence squadrons..... not exactly what one would call a strategic facility. Take your tranquillisers and chill.

it is being reported as a foreign supported terrorist activity.
All of the killed eight terrorists are foreigners and have links in Afghanistan.
it wont be strange if there is Indian and CIA involvement through Northern Alliance in these attacks.

However, as bottom line, the situation is uncontrolled, they were not able to reach there targets and this is a Job well done by Pakistani Security Forces. We have averted another PNS Mehran episode!

Last edited by a moderator:
The intention was to destroy saab-2000 aircraft , speaks tons about the hands involved ...but as usual zardari will keep sleeping and establishment will not take any action...even we will not see the reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom