What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Americans were attacked inside Afghanistan.

You are being attacked in your country.

Get the difference.

lol by your logic thn 3 Aircraft hijacked hit world's super power top economical hub buildings known as WTC lol....

They made more powerful/strong/important bases in Afghanistan as compare to their own country bases or anywhere in the world. This claim is useless and no background that you're underattack in your country and they are in Afghanistan. The fact is we're in the state of war since last 10 years by US (YOU) and other enemies of Pakistan. Where as your best friend runoff when PAkistan go operation in S.W. Your best friend runoff when we talk about sealed the border... your best friend is not shown any interest in sealing border/line. your best friend whom you think "so called super duper power and lost everywar in her history (vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and failed to pressurize Iran). Will capable to fight with 3 - 5 hardcore enemies simultaneous (at a time).

Man LOL @ your non-sense post about the send American forces who even not capable to hold even Kabul with 2 + M super duper military!

lol by your logic thn 3 Aircraft hijacked hit world's super power top economical hub buildings known as WTC lol....

They made more powerful/strong/important bases in Afghanistan as compare to their own country bases or anywhere in the world. This claim is useless and no background that you're underattack in your country and they are in Afghanistan. The fact is we're in the state of war since last 10 years by US (YOU) and other enemies of Pakistan. Where as your best friend runoff when PAkistan go operation in S.W. Your best friend runoff when we talk about sealed the border... your best friend is not shown any interest in sealing border/line. your best friend whom you think "so called super duper power and lost everywar in her history (vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and failed to pressurize Iran). Will capable to fight with 3 - 5 hardcore enemies simultaneous (at a time).

Man LOL @ your non-sense post about the send American forces who even not capable to hold even Kabul with 2 + M super duper military!

I knew you would bring up WTC.

Look I am not here to justify US ops and policies. But I dont want nukes being stolen in my neighbourhood.

If your country is unable to prevent such massive attacks, then you must take American help.

I know you killed the terrorists but the very fact that you are unable to prevent them is the main concern.

Use US intelligence and their commandos for ops to wipe out these ppl. They are far more capable - both in training and in technology.

Still it was a massive attack.

American special commando teams must be in put in Pakistan permanently who can work together with your commandos to secure complexes in the future.

What do you think?

Thanks for the advice, but being an Indian such advises can be expected out of you guys.

Better advise would be that American should first take control of the shiet they are in Afghanistan & Iraq, while we on the other hand can very well take care of the stuff on our side, no help required.

And warning for all Indians, if you guys keep giving such advises or other BS, be ready to get changed into Pinkies. Enough of the BS rant from you guys.

Thanks for the advice, but being an Indian such advises can be expected out of you guys.

Better advise would be that American should first take control of the shiet they are in Afghanistan & Iraq, while we on the other hand can very well take care of the stuff on our side, no help required.

Working together is the only way out for this, just IMO.

I think everybody needs to calm down and take a deep breath, go out for a walk or something. There is too much irrationality being thrown around mixed with hot air, false bravado and pure racism. Or make maybe mods could close the thread for an hour.

If international news sources publish something, the public have who read it, believe it. How do they verify each and everything.

If NY Times write something, we have no option to believe it.

Then keep your beliefs to yourself.

Anyways, they are all dead. This is the best they could do. :wave:

As Far as i got to know 9 Terrorists wearing Armed Forces Uniforms entered the base. The security forces responded, an air defense personnel has been seriously injured.No Damage done to any aircraft stationed there. Fire-brigade and Ambulance and other rescue teams have already reached at the spot.A fuel depot exploded due to terrorists grenades attack.Main Targets were Saab-2000 AWACS and JF-17 Thunder production line factory. 6-7 Terrorists have already been killed. I hope atleast one is caught alive by our security forces so that further intel could be gathered about the planning of the attack. So it looks like this attack by the terrorists has been failed miserably unlike previous similar attack on PNS base Mehran.Thanks to our security forces :sniper::pakistan: but the point of concern is that they shouldn't be allowed to enter the base at all.
BTW I don't know much about defense but even a lay-man like me can figure out that why would some rag-tag militants need to target Surveillance Aircrafts like P3C Orion or Saab 2000 specifically unless its been assisted or sponsored by some FOREIGN hand:whistle:

foreign terrorists were obviously assisted quite well by their handlers....luckily no damage to any assets of PAF though nobody should forget the men who had no regard for their own safety while neutralizing he threat

as long as hostile anti-state elements continue to create problems while abusing and exploiting Afghan soil unabated, we should consider Afghanistan as hostile

An uncomfortable feeling and MISREPRESENTATION of facts are two different things. If the media does that, it is to be blamed, not Pakistan.

Pakistan is trying its best. What I came to know, is that this base was specifically attacked because the Air-Strikes on the militants in the North East originated from here.

Most of the sorties are flown from Sargodha just like this bombed up F-16 blasting off from there on one such mission.

IMG_8950.jpg

Karan can you remember all those posts where people were laughing at our security when 26/11 happened, even knowing the fact that India having such a vast coastline which is not so easy to defend.....

And here they have been attacked at their naval and air force base, wouldn't you like to ask those people some questions....?:azn:

Your Bombay attacks were planned by your crap WWE RAW, a self attack which was a complete failure & till date hindis have not been able to build any fake proof of Pakistan involvement in these attacks, then on the very same day another humiliation to the hindis where they thought they could carry out surgical strikes in Pakistan but they were intercepted very well by our PAF & you hindis did what you do well run to your dug outs & cry to your master US for help.

Look I am not here to justify US ops and policies. But I dont want nukes being stolen in my neighbourhood.

If your country is unable to prevent such massive attacks, then you must take American help.

I know you killed the terrorists but the very fact that you are unable to prevent them is the main concern.

Use US intelligence and their commandos for ops to wipe out these ppl. They are far more capable - both in training and in technology.

Yeah we can see from Afghanistan & Iraq that what they are capable of and how much efficient they are, kindly don't go on their movies to judge how good they are.

And as said, enough of this BS, if you have something on the topic then say it, or else shut it.

Yeah we can see from Afghanistan & Iraq that what they are capable of and how much efficient they are, kindly don't go on their movies to judge how good they are.

And as said, enough of this BS, if you have something on the topic then say it, or else shut it.

Actually I would not.. Because what goes around, comes around like Pakistani members are discovering here.. No point indulging in cheap shots..
kindly edit your post and remove my comment....Thanks....

Karan can you remember all those posts where people were laughing at our security when 26/11 happened, even knowing the fact that India having such a vast coastline which is not so easy to defend.....

And here they have been attacked at their naval and air force base, wouldn't you like to ask those people some questions....?:azn:

Its a face that 26/11 was big security failure even Israeli's were angry the way Indian incompetent forces conducted the operation. :lol:

In Mehran Base attack element of success was on lower side but this operation is complete success. :sniper:

Your Bombay attacks were planned by your crap WWE RAW, a self attack which was a complete failure & till date hindis have not been able to build any fake proof of Pakistan involvement in these attacks, then on the very same day another humiliation to the hindis where they thought they could carry out surgical strikes in Pakistan but they were intercepted very well by our PAF & you hindis did what you do well run to your dug outs & cry to your master US for help.
Buddy I deleted my comment and ask you to kindly edit your post and remove my comment.....let me correct my mistake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom