What's new

Attack on Gen Soleimani has changed the security situation in the region - DG ISPR

And you believe Pakistani military?

How do you think PM Khan is going get the next tranche of $500 million IMF loan without US approval?
You should believe them now as Nawaz Sharif selected Bajwa for first tenure, and has also approved his extension for second tenure again via parliament.

I have never heard of IMF walking out of a program because of a refusal to join another country’s war. Pakistan has entered 20+ IMF programs despite its nuclear program, aggressive posture against India, cooperation with China, and allegedly non cooperation in Afghan wars - all of these are against core US policies. The next tranche will be received the same way Ishaq Dar received in last Pml-n tenure.

In your hatred for PTI and Armed forces of Pakistan, you will divulge in the worst form of malicious skepticism, that would leave the Indian members behind.

Last edited:
Its not that Pakistan needs to get involved into Iran/US clash...its more like we will not have an option not to get involved cause Iran is right next door. Anything that happens in Iran will affect Pakistan.
Sometimes, what we wish and want is contrary to the bitter realities.

We may not provide based but can't stop USA from using air and sea space, moreover they may want spec ops team on Iran Pakistan border.

you think we bought those new radars for nothing!

as for boots on ground china will not approve...the place is where CPEC is...no way...

And, it doesn’t mean Pak has ditched KSA/GCC etc. either! For the proxy fight will be fought in those soils with oils....

The USA has ruled herself out from any retributions....

This is not a war for Iran, it is for the Haremain....

And, the Haremain can’t be physically demolished and removed from the hearts of the Muslims until the flanks housing the Last Castles of Islam - Pak and Turkey - are finished....

Last edited:
And, it doesn’t mean Pak has ditched KSA/GCC etc. either! For the proxy fight will be fought in those soils with oils....

The USA has ruled herself out from any retributions....

This is not a war for Iran, it is for the Haremain....

And, the Haremain can’t be physically demolished if the flanks housing the Last Castles of Islam - Pak and Turkey - are finished....

Brother, In Iran-US/Israel Clash GCC will suffer the most there wealth is dependent upon Oil. there security is dependent upon US Bases. kings will never want there "Kursi" to be lost. you will see...

I sincerely hope that some smart guy rule Iran. I see Iran losing the the battle as well as war because Iran is fighting many powerful Middle East Nations, US and Israel against whom Iran cannot win. I cannot see the friend of India losing a war. I hope that some smartness will prevail and and Iran will pass its bed time without much damage to itself.

I sincerely hope that some smart guy rule Iran. I see Iran losing the the battle as well as war because Iran is fighting many powerful Middle East Nations, US and Israel against whom Iran cannot win. I cannot see the friend of India losing a war. I hope that some smartness will prevail and and Iran will pass its bed time without much damage to itself.

You know it what is coming...Iran Cant back down...Pakistan Just said no to USA...you should think about what your goverment going to do...RSS Nazi with special permission from US will Attack Pakistan..this is something you should worry about!

You know it deep down inside..that is why anxiety is felt by you..

I have seen a pattern. Pakistan wished for a trade link to central Asian republics through Afghanistan and Afghanistan got attacked. More recently Pakistan wished for CPEC to have a trade link with Turkey through Iran and Iran is going to get attacked. Seems like Pakistan is the Target after all.

Sound decision.

Pakistan have nothing to do with Iranian conflicts; border with Iran should be sealed if situation become worse.

Potential refugees should be refused entry openly and clearly. Pakistan cannot afford to be blamed for anything Iran related.

You scared of losing your mistress?

Back
Top Bottom