What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Propaganda taught to you, wasn’t long ago a Gentleman from Punjab called the Baloch Savages in his book.
Nope. I saw some documentaries. Anyway, even savage is a relative term. By the way, I was born in Zhob and I know some cultural aspects. The Quran thing is practised in Sindh. Honour killing is all over Pakistan, India, in fact worldwide. I just made a correlation that perhaps taking enemy wives was perhaps legitimised in some way in tribal societies like pre-Islamic Arab tribes.

Let me Correct you, I am not a PTI Supporter.

Evidence as for, well listen to khurram Dastaghir listen to many many others.

If you don’t wish to call a devil a devil that’s fine but that doesn’t change the facts.

What did Khurram Dastigir say? I know him well and his father. His father was very close to late Gen. Zia UlHaq sb.

My take on politicians in Pakistan is they are bloody rascals. But that includes IK and behind the current destruction of our economy, he has a HUGE role. So yes, I am calling a devil, "devil".

What did Khurram Dastigir say? I know him well and his father. His father was very close to late Gen. Zia UlHaq sb.

My take on politicians in Pakistan is they are bloody rascals. But that includes IK and behind the current destruction of our economy, he has a HUGE role. So yes, I am calling a devil, "devil".
Not my job to tell you what he said, yes the land was rivers of honey and milk during the time of PPP and PMLN and those who have experience of 75 years.

Wanna hear the funny thing, we don’t really care what you or anyone else thinks, we support Niazi because he is our own, how you support the All powerful and the government because their hail from your own.

Sad but true.

There are sites in Pakistan that are almost as religious to Afghans, why not a corridor to the tomb of the hero, Ghazi the Mujahid Muhammad Ghori.

Yup corridor to sohawa.

To correct you I hail from Balochistan, we didn’t rule anything, we are second class citizens, we know our place in this republic.
Now you are making stuff from thin air 🤣🤣🤣
No Afghani goes to visit those tombs 😅

Not my job to tell you what he said, yes the land was rivers of honey and milk during the time of PPP and PMLN and those who have experience of 75 years.

Wanna hear the funny thing, we don’t really care what you or anyone else thinks, we support Niazi because he is our own, how you support the All powerful and the government because their hail from your own.

Sad but true.
Yes, it is sad that you are supporting someone based on ethnicity or a certain bias. Personally, I don't mind even racists (if they can keep it to themselves), as to me nationalists and racists are the same. The holier than thou concept is lethal whether it is in religion, linguistic, religion, job, family system, etc.

I am just saying that for all the other matters, please take decisions on merit and rationality. You will not regret that.
@Mirzali Khan

Yes, it is sad that you are supporting someone based on ethnicity or a certain bias. Personally, I don't mind even racists (if they can keep it to themselves), as to me nationalists and racists are the same. The holier than thou concept is lethal whether it is in religion, linguistic, religion, job, family system, etc.

I am just saying that for all the other matters, please take decisions on merit and rationality. You will not regret that.
@Mirzali Khan
no one is a racist, please don’t assume others feel the same way that you do.

What is my crime, what have I said for you to paint me as a savage, racist, terrorist, anti state and so on.

Did you base all that because of my ethnicity, did you base that on me being a minority, me being different?

So all those who vote PMLN in Punjab to ensure that they have their prime minister are not ethno nationalists?.

Prime minister from Punjab, COAS from punjab, before him from Punjab, before that from Punjab.

Defence minister, foreign minister, interior minister, every type of minister from Punjab.

All the above are made on merit or ethnicity?, before you preach to @Mirzali Khan and others about merit please learn to practise it yourself.

Shows no nationalism from the other side, wow just wow.

Last edited:
no one is a racist, please don’t assume others feel the same way that you do.

What is my crime, what have I said for you to paint me as a savage, racist, terrorist, anti state and so on.

Did you base all that because of my ethnicity, did you base that on me being a minority, me being different?
No. No Sir.
I didn't mean you are racist. I just said nationalists (like Pakistani, Indian, and British etc.) are technically racists. That was just an opinion.
I just said that you support IK based on ethnicity, it is ok but sad. It would be better if you liked his narrative. Then I suggested leaving ethnicity aside when taking decisions like schooling, doing business, making friends etc. It may hurt you later, perhaps.
I didn't say anything about being terrorists, savage, anti-state, etc. Neither do I differentiate people on ethnicity or them being a minority.

So all those who vote PMLN in Punjab to ensure that they have their prime minister are not ethno nationalists?.

Prime minister from Punjab, COAS from punjab, before him from Punjab, before that from Punjab.

Defence minister, foreign minister, interior minister, every type of minister from Punjab.

Shows no nationalism from the other side, wow just wow.
We had people from KPK and Punjab in both bureaucracy and politics. I think Balochistan and Sindh are under-represented. (Ayub, Yahya, H.Gul, A.Rhaman, Tikka, Asghar, Nur, Roedad, etc). See the media industry, we have a line of Khans.

Army recruitment mainly comes from the upper Punjab, KPK, and Kashmir sides. Bureaucracy mainly comes from upper and central Punjab and KPK. Generational politicians come from the south and central Punjab. Punjab is too big and all three areas have different castes, languages, and cultures.

@Mirzali Khan

Pakistan is a federation, we can support who is best for our lands.

Pakistan itself doesn't take decisions on merit and rationality. Its easy for us as diaspora to say that, but the actual reality is that its always a collusion between Generals and Landlords with nepotism masala. A lot of us learned the hard way after VNC.

Focus on your people and try to support the best person for economy/development see where that takes you 👍

Pakistani identity never existed, its a free for all.

@Behram Khilji

Pakistan is a federation, we can support who is best for our lands.

Pakistan itself doesn't take decisions on merit and rationality. Its easy for us as diaspora to say that, but the actual reality is that its always a collusion between Generals and Landlords with nepotism masala. A lot of us learned the hard way after VNC.

Focus on your people and try to support the best person for economy/development see where that takes you 👍

Pakistani identity never existed, its a free for all.

@Behram Khilji
Perhaps. Especially at higher tiers, people get promoted more on personal liking than on merit.
Yeah, personal development and growth are first anyway. Then just spread it around.

Haleem Khan Shaheed !!
SSG Zarrar Coy funeral prayers Performed AND was laid to rest in his native village Tahi Nab AJK.
He sustained injuries During compound Clearance operation & Later Emb Shahadat.

Fkt_oLnWIAMQigg

Fkt_olkWYAEt3v9

Sad but true.

That's the problem. This whole IK thing sadly has "ethnic backing" above Pakistan and the roots of this current movement has a flavor of "greater Pashtunistan"! I'm a Pashtun myself and hate this ideology! But Pakistan is who I want to, and my forefather bled for. This Pashtun card being played openly in KPK, and "under the table" in other provinces and internationally is terrible and all others are being fooled by listening to fake propaganda that "IK stands for Pakistan", while "IK ONLY stands for himself and his rule". The message is, "you steal with me, you are a saint, you side with others, you are a thief". There is a significant amount of money being spent at all levels, all over Pakistan, to bring "Pashtuns" into the media and politics. In a nation of 220 million people, this is VERY unjust to people who aren't Pashtuns and that's a huge majority.

I don't see Punjabis and Sindhis doing propaganda that their race must be the King of the country. We've had plenty of Khan's who have run the country and are in media and politics. So why are we so subconscious and why do we want to "take over the country" by hook or crook? Pakistan belongs to 220 million people, not by two of it's lesser populated provinces (KPK / GB). There is a reason why IK's people openly call for "we'll go with Afghanistan" WHILE the Afghanistan are targeting our Jawans and citizens. The current events have role from the KPK facilitators into the situation we are in. These crazy movements will meet their end. Pakistan is and will always remain on the Map like our Quaid said 75 years ago

SSG Commando Naib Subedar Zafar Yab, an operative of the SSG Zarrar Company, who was injured in the Bannu CTD hostage rescue operation and was in critical condition at a military hospital, unfortunately passed away, and attained Shahadat.
May Allah grant the martyr a high place in Jannat al-Firdous, Ameen !

324429149_851605032723107_5075394529016851927_n.jpg

324240708_1196542877960240_1602170952846226153_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom