What's new

Attack Copters Wipe Out Chinese Tanks in Simulated Battle !

To be honest when it comes to Japan, unlike the other countries you mentioned, Japan is still more advanced even today than China overall. Japan is a country you should NEVER EVER underestimate, theybare world leaders in many tech fields which is not surprising considering the fact that Japan was the first industrial power in Asia, and the first Asian country to be developed and be as rich as the west.

Many Asian countries like S.korea,Singapore,Tawan etc thereafter just learned and followed Japan's lead even China also learned from Japan's experience. So make no mistake Japan is still very much among the world's top most advanced industrial powers and their navy is also world class.

As said, just because you might despise a country, that doesnt means you should also cover your eyes to their acheivements(many of which China still has to catch up to).
For military strength, Japan just is like a big-size Vietnam.
Despise in strategy level, emphasize in tactic level. That is a kind of wisdom.
What I said just is some particular mentalities that Japanese possess, and that is really funny.:rofl:

Last edited:
To be honest when it comes to Japan, unlike the other countries you mentioned, Japan is still more advanced even today than China overall. Japan is a country you should NEVER EVER underestimate, theybare world leaders in many tech fields which is not surprising considering the fact that Japan was the first industrial power in Asia, and the first Asian country to be developed and be as rich as the west.

Many Asian countries like S.korea,Singapore,Tawan etc thereafter just learned and followed Japan's lead even China also learned from Japan's experience. So make no mistake Japan is still very much among the world's top most advanced industrial powers and their navy is also world class.

As said, just because you might despise a country, that doesnt means you should also cover your eyes to their acheivements(many of which China still has to catch up to).

It's true that China should not underestimate Japan. Whatever we think of them, they are industrious and determined people and any fight with Japan will be costly on both sides. However, by the same token, don't underestimate how fast and how far China has developed in recent years. Whether by hook or crook, China is a World leader in many military fields and technologies, that few countries are better in. This includes having the most diverse and comprehensive missiles program of any country, military drones for any role you can think of, hypersonic delivery vehicles, fastest supercomputers, the most active and comprehensive fighter jet program of any country today, along with 2 concurrent 5th gen fighter programs, Aegis-equivalent warships being made for fun, MIRVed ICBMs, many new nuke subs with intercontinental SLBMs, first ever deployed anti-ship ballistic missiles, and even previous perceived weaknesses like jet engines have now been overcome. This is just the beginning of China flexing her muscles and it already is right at the forefront of military technology. Give it another few decades and everybody will be following China's lead. While Japan has impressive tech, particularly domestic and manufacturing nous, they largely depend on US military know-how in military affairs. They are light years behind China in many of the above fields and still just a client state of US. Great military powers are independent and self-sufficient in military matters.

By all means pimp up Japan's capabilities but take your own advice and don't ignore the capabilities of countries you might not like. China is growing and nobody can stop it. Get used to it.

china tanks never have chance to fight with Japan helicopters, except the case Japan attack Mainland again.

japan isnt big size Vietnam. They occupied China and Asia. Vietnam didnt

Last edited:
china tanks never have chance to fight with Japan helicopters, except the case Japan attack Mainland again.

japan isnt big size Vietnam. They occupied China and Asia. Vietnam didnt
The attack copters designed by Japanese haven't appeared in world:rofl: Meanwhile the number of the attack copters China has is far more than Japanese.:rofl: Vietnam almost has no attack copter.:rofl:

You should get some facts straight, China has always been the wealthiest China’s Not a Superpower
China became poor due to well known reasons, but that never stopped China from making a comeback. Within 10-15 years from now China most likely would have surpassed USA as the biggest economy. So Japan as the first Asian country to become as wealthy as the West after WW2 is not a big deal.

You like to remind us China is light years behind Japan, but you never mention what specific areas Japan is leading. If you are really that honest, why not make a list and tell us rather than being extremely vague about it.

You should get some facts straight, China has always been the wealthiest China’s Not a Superpower
China became poor due to well known reasons, but that never stopped China from making a comeback. Within 10-15 years from now China most likely would have surpassed USA as the biggest economy. So Japan as the first Asian country to become as wealthy as the West after WW2 is not a big deal.

You like to remind us China is light years behind Japan, but you never mention what specific areas Japan is leading. If you are really that honest, why not make a list and tell us rather than being extremely vague about it.

Lol I was talking about the modern world since the industrial revolution. If you want us to talk about the 1000s then egypt and Greece will also be the wealthiest.lol
So reason i was talking about the pre and post world war era. As i said of Japan led the way in Asia when it came to indistrialization and modernity. Even today Japan is still the most developed/advanced country in Asia, China is merely catching up. If you dont revognise that then i wont waste my time going into too much details/explanation about if Japan is more developed/advanced than China, anybody whois neutral and have even a little bit knowledge of the world knows this.

I will just put things into perspective by saying the average Japanese is over 9 times more productive than the average Chinese . That should show how long a way china has to go to catch up with Japan. So as i said China today is merely catching up with its other East Asian peers Japan/S.Korea after having suffered from a self imposed isolation/sanctions and outdated soviet economic policies in the past. since there is no reason China shouldnt be as developed as its peers in East Asia.

Lol I was talking about the modern world since the industrial revolution. If you want us to talk about the 1000s then egypt and Greece will also be the wealthiest.lol
So reason i was talking about the pre and post world war era. As i said of Japan led the way in Asia when it came to indistrialization and modernity. Even today Japan is still the most developed/advanced country in Asia, China is merely catching up. If you dont revognise that then i wont waste my time going into too much details/explanation about if Japan is more developed/advanced than China, anybody whois neutral and have even a little bit knowledge of the world knows this.

I will just put things into perspective by saying the average Japanese is over 9 times more productive than the average Chinese . That should show how long a way china has to go to catch up with Japan. So as i said China today is merely catching up with its other East Asian peers Japan/S.Korea after having suffered from a self imposed isolation/sanctions and outdated soviet economic policies in the past. since there is no reason China shouldnt be as developed as its peers in East Asia.

Are you embarrassed you are not able to create a list of Japanese advancements over Chinese? I have no doubt there are areas they are leading but when you claim Japan is still light years ahead of us you better back it up with solid proof.

Britain has a bunch of military technologies we envy, you are worthy of being the industry country with the longest history in world:tup:. Japan? almost nothing. China has a bunch of military techs that Japan will never realize by themselves in past, present and future.

Last edited:
Japan is way ahead of China in technology but not in the Military side, Japan is ahead of China in some aspects but its still weaker. After WW2 Japan's Military industries were weakened and limited

The attack copters designed by Japanese haven't appeared in world:rofl: Meanwhile the number of the attack copters China has is far more than Japanese.:rofl: Vietnam almost has no attack copter.:rofl:

Vietnam budget and tactic don't go for attack helicopters but ATGM or RPG.
ban3_sfwj.jpg

Vietnam destroyed some thousand helicopters ( over 5,000 ) during wars. I guess there's no other army has better kills result.

Last edited:
ban3_sfwj.jpg

Vietnam destroyed some thousand helicopters ( over 5,000 ) during wars. I guess there's no other army has better kills result.
Come on in your wartime, all your weapons were imported from foreigners, you can make nothing. Your country is definitely a weapon testing field, many weapons have been "tested" in your territory at the cost of millions of your people's lives.:agree:

Come on in your wartime, all your weapons were imported from foreigners, you can make nothing. Your country is definitely a weapon testing field, many weapons have been "tested" in your territory at the cost of millions of your people's lives.:agree:

We can make soldiers. Btw, the above picture is the weapon we made.
You need some more humanity to judge other casualties, as you remember that dozen millions of Chinese people killed in wartime too.

Last edited:
ban3_sfwj.jpg

In 1960s ~ 1970s Vietnam War, the UH-1 or AH-G helicopters flying in Vietnam all equiped Machine-gun or Rocket only fire 1-2 km weapons ... not precision guided missile yet. After 1990s Iraqi War, fire 10km TV-guided missile + IR-guided missile + Lazer-guided missile as main weapons for the armed helicopter ... Iraqi Army ever had thousand T-55 and Type62 tanks more than Vietnam but all lost on the ground by precision guided missiles attack from 'Apache' & A-10.

Vietnam War, machine-gun & rocket as weapons (1-2km fire range) for armed helicopter
3a8fa7a144ad3459828157.jpg
1acf53da81cb39db3dd2.jpg
068inrevetmentfixed.jpg

Modern War, TV guided + IR guided + Lazer guided missiles as precision guided weapons (1-10km fire range) for armed helicopter.
30664780077_950.jpg

777.jpg

3333.jpg

999.jpg

The 40-year ago War is OUT and no doubt to get lost like Iraqi War in the 21-century.

Last edited:
Let summarize your post, cnleio.
Actually, Vietnam never bring up our tanks for enemy to use as targets.
Vietnam spent very little for tanks in recent 4 decades.

Let summarize your post, cnleio.
Actually, Vietnam never bring up our tanks for enemy to use as targets.
Vietnam spent very little for tanks in recent 4 decades.
Well ... Mr BoQ77, TV guided or IR guided ATGMs from amred helo not only can destroy tank also attack infantry and firing point, one piece can carry 8x - 16x ATGMs together.

Generally speaking, Vietnam T-55 or T-62 tanks r old and need to replace not easily to against China HJ-8, HJ-9, HJ-10, HJ-12 anti-tank missiles (designed for Weat MBT). And China might produced nearly 1,000x WZ-9, WZ-10, WZ-19 helos which carrying 8x HJ-8 or AKD-10 TV-guided ATGMs
20130225141621687.jpg

888.jpg

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom