What's new

ATR-72 for Pakistan Navy

Congratulations !
Its a Nice Bird...

ECJAH.JPG

avc_00311293.jpg

Somebody care to shed light on the 'Jadeed Tareen Technology' that these aircrafts come with?

Somebody care to shed light on the 'Jadeed Tareen Technology' that these aircrafts come with?

'Jadeed Tareen Technology se lace' is the term our media uses for any ordinary technology.

They come with semi glass cockpit, twisted propeller blades and and and .... They fly very high:pissed:

Pakistan Navy has inducted two ATR-72 aircraft in its fleet during an impressive ceremony held at PNS Mehran on Thursday. Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Mohammad Asif Sandila, was the chief guest on the occasion.

16277_10151855077175817_1300496597_n.jpg

Pardon me for my ignorance, but can someone please shed some light as to the main purpose of these planes and what they offer etc..?
Thanks in advance :)

Pardon me for my ignorance, but can someone please shed some light as to the main purpose of these planes and what they offer etc..?
Thanks in advance :)

Do care to go through the thread bro before just jumping in it I hope you would got all info you need……:pop:

Just found something on Pakistan Military reviews…
"ATR-72 aircraft will augment the P-3C Orions
which have been modified under Pakistan
Upgrade Program (PUP). ATR-72 twin-engine
turboprop aircraft can be modifed for Anti
Submarine Warfare (ASW) and Anti Surface
Warfare (ASuW) missions and can be armed
with lightweight aerial torpedoes, anti-ship
missiles and depth charges."
but it is now i guess is useless and I don't think modefications would be such fast vut they would be first converted ibto reconcilliation platform by adding capable radar and maybe FLIR(i hope) then afterwards the weapon upgrades would be done……

I hope that after sometime; PN will going to order the new series of ATR-72 and ATR-42 of 600 series and sell these two to any operator like Turkey.

and why would they do that?
these are new airplanes

and why would they do that?
these are new airplanes

They are not new ones; they are old ones ex-airliners.

I am sure if PN would like it then they might order some new ones or if China or any other country came up with their own aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom