What's new

Atlantic aircraft of Pakistan Navy .. Shot Down on 10th August 1999.

i am surprised the atlantic aircraft was shot down. i am sure it had to do with the bad blood from the kargil war. in normal circumstances the indian air force would fired warning shots to let them know they had trespassed

:lol::lol: then why your prime minister runs to UN crying about Kashmir in 1949 if we had capture neutral land:sarcastic:
and what yes 65 war was started by Pakistan but in IOK and demonstrated what Defeat:enjoy: in 65 war we killed more indian soliders we destroyed more IAF jets (104), we had reach almost delhi, we almost able to capture gurdaspur (indian way for reaching IOK) we make your navy a mess in 65 war
In 71 we lost at eastern front but in western front we well defened ourself, again PAF making mess of IAF better result than 65 war, our army had well defend our mother land
in kargil war there are no win or losses for both patries, super powers invovled to solved those peoblems @oOo :enjoy:

the pakistani army is not built for a long war with India. neither is the pakistani economy.
if the 1965 war continued for 3 months pakistan would collapse.

i am surprised the atlantic aircraft was shot down. i am sure it had to do with the bad blood from the kargil war. in normal circumstances the indian air force would fired warning shots to let them know they had trespassed

the pakistani army is not built for a long war with India. neither is the pakistani economy.
if the 1965 war continued for 3 months pakistan would collapse.
And India would survive :hitwall::hitwall: India would also collapse @wiseone2 :enjoy:

:lol::lol: then why your prime minister runs to UN crying about Kashmir in 1949 if we had capture neutral land:sarcastic:
and what yes 65 war was started by Pakistan but in IOK and demonstrated what Defeat:enjoy: in 65 war we killed more indian soliders we destroyed more IAF jets (104), we had reach almost delhi, we almost able to capture gurdaspur (indian way for reaching IOK) we make your navy a mess in 65 war
In 71 we lost at eastern front but in western front we well defened ourself, again PAF making mess of IAF better result than 65 war, our army had well defend our mother land
in kargil war there are no win or losses for both patries, super powers invovled to solved those peoblems @oOo :enjoy:

War results are based on objectives achievement. Now mention the primary objective of wars in 47, 65, 71 and 99, and let everyone know who started the war, with what objective and whether the party was successful in achieving those.

Or wait, let me give you an easy option. Behave like an illiterate, type in bold and fancy colors, add some emoticons and we done with it. Feel proud !

View attachment 460904 View attachment 460905 View attachment 460906 View attachment 460907 View attachment 460908 View attachment 460909 View attachment 460910

As report of Internet “The French-built Breguet Atlantic (Breguet Br.1150 Atlantic) plane, flight Atlantic-91, c/n 33, of 29 Squadron,[6] was one of the Pakistan Navy's frontline aircraft, used primarily for patrol and reconnaissance. Atlantic-91 left Mehran (Sindh province) Naval Base in Pakistan at 9:15 am PKT (9:45 IST). Indian Air Force ground radar picked up the plane as it approached the India-Pakistan border.[7] Two IAF MiG-21 interceptor aircraft of No.45 Squadron, from the Indian airbase at Naliya in the Kutch region, were scrambled.[8] After a series of manoeuvres—with conflicting versions of events from both sides—the two jets were given clearance to shoot down the Pakistani plane.[7] At 11:17 am IST (10:47 am PKT), nearly two hours after takeoff from Pakistan, the Atlantic was intercepted and an infrared homing R-60 air-to-air missile was fired at it by Squadron Leader P.K. Bundela, hitting the engine on the port side of the plane.[9] This resulted in the aircraft going out of control and spiralling down, crashing at approximately 1130 hours IST, at the approximate location 23°54′N 68°16′E. All 16 personnel on board the Atlantic-91, including five officers of the Pakistan Navy, were killed.”

There is lot of different reports to listen.. but its create confusion. What is truth behind this. No one say clear. Indian take away the wreckage of Air craft.. and where was Pakistani Armed Forces are they not reached timely ? is this any justification? Some Navy Persons said . A soldier have Shoulder Fire Missile but he can’t take action…etc. True lie stories… what is real happen. No one tells. Is that a Criminal Case of international Court? Why Pakistan submitted this case? “ Pakistan later lodged a compensation claim at the International Court of Justice, blaming India for the incident, but the court dismissed the case, ruling that the Court had no jurisdiction in the matter.” Pakistan Army Shot Down Indian Mig-21 and Mig-27. And Indian just need to relieve pressure from the general public of India . other wise why this Air craft fly near to border line is also very confusion thing.. only anti-submarine missile exocet. No Guns no safety with out help of Fighter Jets this Aircraft nothing to do……...and during hard time tension was too high of both Countries and they fly close to Border Line this Sindh Area are the Weakest point of Pakistan Arm Forces. And after this deadly result 16 Important persons of Pakistan Navy loss their lives and Pakistan do nothing after this Pakistan did not Shot Down any Indian Naval Air Crafts which was flying near to Run of Kutch Area ? ..

Point No. 1…Pakistan loss the battle and do nothing?

Point No.2 ... Pakistan Afraid of Bill Clinton warring?

Point No.3 …Pakistan Afraid of BVR Missiles?

Point No.4… In that a mistake of Prime Minster of Pakistan not a give brave replied?

It was all your COAS's fault including Kargil. Now he is sitting in London and enjoying.

In 1971 also you killed 10 times more. Just at last you had to sign little paper. Only difference in 1965 was, you did not sign it. All were same.

In the Kargil War we killed over 530 Indians and shot down 2 jets and 1 heli. I think that was a good enough answer.

And India would survive :hitwall::hitwall: India would also collapse @wiseone2 :enjoy:

the indian economy is a tad bigger than the pakistani economy
of course do not let it stop you from waging a futile 1000 year war

In the Kargil War we killed over 530 Indians and shot down 2 jets and 1 heli. I think that was a good enough answer.

Let us see which country PM went running to Washington
Which country had a coup within a few months of the war
Which country does not have a official version of the war ?

fyi if you were really strong you would have launched all out attack across the border and settled things

Let us see which country PM went running to Washington
Which country had a coup within a few months of the war
Which country does not have a official version of the war ?

fyi if you were really strong you would have launched all out attack across the border and settled things

And who still owns point 5353?

I think that ends the discussion.

I lost someone in the Atlantique Incident flight. A fine Naval Officer; Lt. Rizwan Maqsood.

I have no words to describe the incident except that the Indian AF illegally shot down an unarmed, defenceless aircraft, which I consider an act of aggression and war after peace had recently been made.

Salute to all 16 men.

War results are based on objectives achievement. Now mention the primary objective of wars in 47, 65, 71 and 99, and let everyone know who started the war, with what objective and whether the party was successful in achieving those.

Or wait, let me give you an easy option. Behave like an illiterate, type in bold and fancy colors, add some emoticons and we done with it. Feel proud !
you Just face saving kid you have no answer kid:lol::rofl: and who is illiterate you and i defiantly you, and what objective would India achieve now in 48, 65, 71 and, o_O go kid this palace is not for yours go play your toys @oOo or prove me wrong @oOo :lol::rofl: :sarcastic::suicide2::suicide:

:suicide2:
the indian economy is a tad bigger than the pakistani economy
of course do not let it stop you from waging a futile 1000 year war
:lol::rofl::enjoy:
Jay shupa dupa powa Hind @wiseone2 :sarcastic::enjoy:

rational questions do not matter

And who still owns point 5353?

I think that ends the discussion.
@dsr478 To be honest India has retaliated successfully by capturing Point 5310 & Anzabari peak inside Pak side of LoC as well as Point 5770 which was previously under Pak control in Siachen.

Last edited:
I lost someone in the Atlantique Incident flight. A fine Naval Officer; Lt. Rizwan Maqsood.

I have no words to describe the incident except that the Indian AF illegally shot down an unarmed, defenceless aircraft, which I consider an act of aggression and war after peace had recently been made.

Salute to all 16 men.
Sir first My condolence to you lost a family member. you allways miss him in every happy time in your family may god rest his soul in peace.. that Shot Down. Create lots of Questions .that why I create this ..if you have any information please share with me take care

Back
Top Bottom