What's new

Atak T129, M1 and M2

TAI produced T-129 P6
tiv7P.jpg

Amnesty international became myth buster , since when ?? News to me ,US guys started helping HAL for designing helicopter?? :rofl:
Btw Indian space new launch vehicle GSLV MK 3[World 3rd most powerful rocket] looks like Delta 4 ,So better i informed you 1st or you might say all over again that European and US space agency help indians to design for same.:tongue: Enth the end better come out of your fantasy world mate made by zaid hamid like people who claims pakistan will be in moon in 2012 and by 2015 a lone superpower..Make something of your own then poke fingers at other.Even turkey and iran is better than you guys to make something which works.

:rofl: I can imagine you were drinking those cheap indian cocktail while you were typing this. You see, you guys are brought up in a society to believe in "myths" so it should not come to us as a surprise that you believe in all Indian military related news as absolute truth that satisfies your ego.

Here go to the following thread about exposing origins of Indian BM and space missile technologies which i created about 2 years ago.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/53930-indian-agni-bm-technology-origin.html

It even answers your stupid claim of Indian GSLV being "indigenous".

as for zaid hamid i have spoken enough of him exposing his lies. So go away hooossshhh..

Some highlights about T-129 Atak...

ATAK_ILK_UCUS_ANASAYFA.jpg

-P-2 and P-3 = Italian produced
-P-4, P-5 and P-6 = Turkey produced prototypes.
-Trials with P-2 and P-3 will be performed/ being performed by Italian test pilots in Italy, While 4-5 and 6 by TAI test pilots in Turkey...
-P-2 will stay in Italy under the responsibility of Agusta Westland as Italian test-bed T-129 Atak helicopter for further upgrades-modifications and versions.
-P-3 will be Turkish test-bed T-129 Atak helicopter under the responsibility of Undersecretariat of Turkish Defence Industry (SSM) for further upgrades-modifications, blocks and versions performed by TAI.

Actually i followed ALTAY development to some extent so a couple of things to share.

1. Turkey wanted independence/ self reliance in armor industry, they were building pretty good FCS, GCS for armored vehicles but they lacked other technologies like tracks, composite, plated armor, gun manufacturing tech. They never asked to buy AKs in the first place because their requirement was much higher, even South Korean K-2 Black Panther was rejected in this very ground!!

Turkey have made lots of researches about armours in past. With Altay MBT program, It is agreed to open a new state of art institute called "Roketsan BKM" to collect all those technologies into one hand to develop state of art armours to apply for current and future armoured platforms. At current, Engineers having knowledge about such technologies along with know-how taken from foreign countries have designed/developed heavy armour blocks. They are on trials phase before integrating on Altay MBT's...

A picture from opening ceremony of BKM (Ballistic Protection Center) of Turkey
img_2763.jpg

Despite the downhill relations of US and Pakistan, is it possible for T-129s to be sanction by US pressuring Turkey if sold to Pakistan ?

In First, i didnt explain features cause i dont know english just trying.

Turkish Weapon : M1 (Mehmetçik-1)
4 version is produced for this weapon :
Carbine-Six
Barrel Length: 267 mm | Weight: 3.02 kg
Carbine
Barrel Length: 368 mm | Weight: 3:48 kg
Medium Range Combat
Barrel Length: 419 mm | Weight: 3.56 kg
Long Distance Battle
Barrel Length: 508 mm | Weight: 3.85 kg
Image :
800px-Mehmetcik_1.jpg

10037.jpg

New Turkish Weapon : M2 (Mehmetçik-2)
Image :
4598a306.jpg

(I can't found else image.)
Physical Features :
Length: 88 cm
Weight: 4.3 kg
Shooting Specifications :
Ammunition: 7.62 x 51 mm
Muzzle velocity: 810 m / sec
Effective range: 400 m
Filling: 20 rounds
Sight: Iron Sight, ACOG, Eotech, Python, etc.

Turkish Helicopter : Atak T129
Video :
Image :
atak-helikopter.jpg

This project is continue since 1995.First Flight : 28 September 2009

Crew : 2
Length : 14.6 m
Height : 3.4 m
Pali Diameter : 11.9 m
Empty Weight : 2900 kg
Loaded Weight : 5000 kg
Top speed : 270 km / hour
Range : 561 miles
Flight height / Service ceiling : 3048 m
Engine : LHTEC CTS800-4A
Weapon Equipment :
-Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM)
-Air-Air Missiles (ATAM)
-70 mm (2.75 inch) Guided Missiles
-70 mm (2.75 inch) Unguided rockets
-20 mm Machine Cannon

And Turkish Satellite is produced.Completing the final tests for launch.

Maybe Pakistan buy them.

By The Way, Turkish Military Videos :
1- One
2- Two
3- Three
4- Four

can we get some talk going on about the rifles? what is that first rifle, m416/mehmetcik 1? and what kind of caliber is it? the barel types look diferent, why is that so? if this rifles are going to replace the g3's when is it going to be introduced into service?

Last edited by a moderator:
correction, nato didnt kill pakistan army and soldiers or civilians. USA killed pakistany army, soldiers and civilians!

I know, bro. We know NATO helicopters frequently cross Pakistan borders and US using drones, etc.

Again, it would be nice for Turkey to be removed from NATO status, same uniforms, and same equipments, I know Turkey capable to defend itself without the need of West/NATO's help, look at Pakistan alone defending itself and survive.

a nice question, i got to say. :D

Still no answer my questions? :D I think, it is more likely happen when prototypes completed within 3-4 years at the same times Pakistan and US are in downhill relations.

I know, bro. We know NATO helicopters frequently cross Pakistan borders and US using drones, etc.

Again, it would be nice for Turkey to be removed from NATO status, same uniforms, and same equipments, I know Turkey capable to defend itself without the need of West/NATO's help, look at Pakistan alone defending itself and survive.

Still no answer my questions? :D I think, it is more likely happen when prototypes completed within 3-4 years at the same times Pakistan and US are in downhill relations.

Many of our generals want to part ways with NATO. Now, all of them in jail.

Many of our generals want to part ways with NATO. Now, all of them in jail.
Bullshît...You wrong. They didnt say it.They said that : "No Democracy, We will gain the control with using power" and they are in the jail now...
They did NOT said.They are traitor and They are there where they should be[or how you are saying =)) ]

In 29 May 2007; Tuncer Kılınc said it at the ADD London meeting with Sener Eruygur.
I have all the conversations but i will be contended with this link:
Türkiye NATOdan ç?kmal?

Also if you look at the list of arrested generals many of them served at non-NATO forces. Especially Gendermarie and Ege Army...

Orgeneral Şener Eruygur: Former Gendermarie General Commander, known as a bold anti-americanist and NATO adversary. Planned many strategies about alliances with asian countries.("Avrasyaci" as we call(i think eurasian), looks for alliances with asia countries against west)

Hursit Tolon: Former Aegen Army Commander, he stands against USA politics at middle east. Politically eurasian, known as leaving his duty and coming home with his initiative when "bag incident" happened.(cuval hadisesi)

Levent Ersoz: Former Gendermarie Intelligence Commander, he did great job against PKK and CIA agents who were leading them in Sirnak and Diyarbakir. He accomplished many missions against US intelligence elements at middle-east, espacially in Turkey, Iraq and Syria. Known with his anti-american and anti-nato ideas.

Attila Ugur: Former Gendermarie Colonel. Fought against PKK for a long time. He was the interrogator of Abdullah Ocalan.

Engin Alan: We had "special warfare department"(ozel harp dairesi), it had connections with NATO and CIA. It was disbanded and a new command found "special forces command"(ozel kuvvetler komutanligi). This command worked in opposite ways, Alan Pasha was the commander of this command. Also we captured Semdin Sakik, high ranked PKK terrorist with Yarasa Operation(Operation Bat) at Northen Iraq.

Cetin Dogan: Commander of Aegean Army. He is anti-american. Worked on Turkic Countries, espacially on Kazakistan. He was head of Turkish-Kazak university of Ahmet Yesevi University.(assigned by Ahmet Necdet Sezer)

H. Ibrahim Firtina: Former Commander of Turkish Air Forces. In 2004-2005 he visited Russia and China for negotiations about cooperations for aerial defence systems and space programs.

Ergin Saygun: Known anti-american, actually hates them.(I know him a little) In 16.10.2006 he visited United States National Security Council vice chairman Dr. Jack Crouch in White house. Actually he did not because they tried to search his body at entrance and he cancelled the visit, came back to home.

General Saldiray Berk: Commander of 3. Millitary Army. Berk is one of two commanders with Gen. Necdet Ozel who did not serve in NATO. Former military attache of Moskov and former millitary attache of Baku.

I can write 50 more names if you want, with details.

Traitor? Think twice before saying this, those people tried to make our country and armed forces indipendent, they are arrested because of this. If you want, read bills of indictments. I red all of them, all cases. More than 10000 pages, all of them are bull*h*t.

Back
Top Bottom