What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Your example doesn't translates well in the geopolitical stage. First of all, are you a Uyghur? So you're saying that Uyghurs in China are experiencing worser and much more life-threatening treatment from China than those Muslim Kashmiris under a illegal Lockdown imposed on them by the Indians, but you chose to let the Indians help you out on this conquest of saving Uyghur Muslims from big bad China when they're also busy fantasizing about assaulting Muslims in India? Ironic much?

Those Indians that did admit to not being comfortable about Indian Army oppressing Kashmiris should instead advocate for Kashmiri Muslim rights before wanting to save the Uyghur Muslims. After all, start local before going global.
So if US severs its ties with India, and starts to sanction and criticize India over Kashmir, you will tell them to F off?

seriously ...?! have we now reached this point?

What else do you want me to say? i am speaking of my opinion as a individual and speaking from what i have observed majorly. if you want to correct me then you have the freedom to do so, i already made it clear that i am not arguing on this point.

So if US severs its ties with India, and starts to sanction and criticize India over Kashmir, you will tell them to F off?

Sigh I honestly don't know how to answer this considering this hypothetical bullshit scenario has no chances of coming true, and even if we did, do you really think Pakistanis are going to blindly trust the Americans after what they've done to us in the past? That relation was and always has been a blackmail on both sides. I certainly wont cozy up to them crying crocodile tears for Kashmiris when they've harmed us in our own land, even to those that admit they've done wrong against the muslims living in America, and are more concerned about saving the rights of muslims on another continent rather than those living right across their neighborhood.

This is a derailment from my original point of view, so i won't hijack it anymore. This isn't a hypothetical world, talk about reality. My point has been made and you're not adding a good argument to my case. Have a good day.

Pakistan or other Muslim countries expect Turkey to support their Kashmir or Palestinian causes just because we're a fellow "Muslim" country and yet the moment Uyghur Muslims need the same help against literally a 21st century Nazi state, they all of a sudden turn their backs. Muslim countries not only stayed silent about this issue but also expressed their support for China against the on-going horrible genocide.

Where are those Erdoğan loving Pakistanis that talk about the "Ummah" all the time? I'm disgusted how Pakistanis straight up ignore this issue simply because they have interests with China but at the same time expect our natural support for the Kashmir issue. Do you see the irony?

This is why I don't believe in any religious unity fantasies because realities are often very different.

Pakistan or other Muslim countries expect Turkey to support their Kashmir or Palestinian causes just because we're a fellow "Muslim" country and yet the moment Uyghur Muslims need the same help against literally a 21st century Nazi state, they all of a sudden turn their backs. Muslim countries not only stayed silent about this issue but also expressed their support for China against the on-going horrible genocide.

Where are those Erdoğan loving Pakistanis that talk about the "Ummah" all the time? I'm disgusted how Pakistanis straight up ignore this issue simply because they have interests with China but at the same time expect our natural support for the Kashmir issue. Do you see the irony?

This is why I don't believe in any religious unity fantasies because realities are often very different.

Absolutely

Pakistan has been front and center trying to support muslim causes throughout its history

Whilst the rest of you gave lip service

Our main threat is a hindutva extremist India
It is the main threat to almost 600 MILLION MUSLIMS IN SOUTH ASIA

tell me how many Uighurs are there???

Priorities.....

We support justice for the Uighurs and we ask China to wake up before it's too late

But our priority is to bury hindutva extremist India first and China is central to our plans and those plans are currently in motion and hurting india

Absolutely

Pakistan has been front and center trying to support muslim causes throughout its history

Whilst the rest of you gave lip service

Our main threat is a hindutva extremist India
It is the main threat to almost 600 MILLION MUSLIMS IN SOUTH ASIA

tell me how many Uighurs are there???

Priorities.....

We support justice for the Uighurs and we ask China to wake up before it's too late

But our priority is to bury hindutva extremist India first and China is central to our plans and those plans are currently in motion and hurting india

Lol you don't have guts to raise voice... priority , what the heck.. .. see your post is clear.... you will not talk against china .. even if it commit crimes on Uighurs... but you are all for Muslim brotherhood except Uighurs..

2 years old poor girl was killed. Wicked people.

Omg this is so inhuman... what she did... who are they.. I don't understand..

Post edited. I am not going to speak on this issue anymore. Do as you please and feel as you please.

All for the best and have fun cozying up with Indians on this forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom