What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Bro i can't believe whole this stuff. I have been in contact with Chinese tourists in Isfahan. They are the nicest people that you could find in the World. They have no racism in their behavior. I assure you if i didn't know them then i wouldve believed what you said. The media campaign against Chinese is unbelievably strong. Especially when China wants to be independent from Western technology, it's unfair to defame them when they are facing with whole Western media campaign.

In the eyes of Western racists Iranians and Chinese are respectively mullahs and commies. Lmao

China wants to independently develop its own made in China technology without benefiting Western colonial companies hence this amount of anti China propaganda against China.
Government and people aren't the same, what the government does is ethnic cleansing and genocide. American and European people are nice too, the government is different. I cant understand why you ignore this ethnic cleansing and genocide.

What is 'humanity' ? The people of 2 continents in what is called America and Australia have suffered near total genocide and the world acts like its nothing, the world is a brutal place.

It is necesary not to believe all the exagerated gibberish that comes from western media and its various tentacles, I,m sure China wants to de-Islamize the Uighur region, a move that is unfortunate specially for us muslims but one that is based on rational reasons rather than any particular prejudice by China toward muslims, Islam is not quiet compatible with the Ideological pool in China and there are few proven solutions for such ideological conflicts.

I know for sure that many Isis members in Iraq and syria came were Uighurs, I wouldnt put it past our northern neigbour and the western camp to eventually seek to destabilize China by inducing separitism in Xinjiang.

Compared to what the western camp has and is doing all over the world, what China is claimed to be doing doesnt even register, and we have no choice but to go with the lesser evil.
Deserves a positive rate. Thanks for saying the obviou

@mangekyo
Thanks for your support to the Ouïghours. And dont waste your time against some Chinese bots, they re at least payed for it.

Government and people aren't the same, what the government does is ethnic cleansing and genocide. American and European people are nice too, the government is different. I cant understand why you ignore this ethnic cleansing and genocide.
can you come up with a name that died from your so called"genocide ", no genocides have zero deaths in the human history.

I have seen European tourists in Tabriz. Some of them were carrying plants in their pockets, these thieves have been stealing the genetic of Iranian plants for years. These nice bastards infected Iranian citizens with AIDS virus. Their people and governments are thieves in disguise. A few of them are good people, unlike Chinese. I suggest you have a travel to China and research by yourself.

Sadly OP, your thread will be locked soon.

Happens all the time when it gets derailed by “you know who” which is exactly what they want.

I have seen European tourists in Tabriz. Some of them were carrying plants in their pockets, these thieves have been stealing the genetic of Iranian plants for years. These nice bastards infected Iranian citizens with AIDS virus. Their people and governments are thieves in disguise. A few of them are good people, unlike Chinese. I suggest you have a travel to China and research by yourself.
Say what you want about Europeans. But at least in Europe. They don't send us to concentrations camps, force us to abandon Islam, change our culture and languages, and force our women to marry their men.

Say what you want about Europeans. But at least in Europe. They don't send us to concentrations camps, force us to abandon Islam, change our culture and languages, and force our women to marry their men.
I don't believe this. Period

I am sorry bro, but they keep asking the same questions over and over again, and when they get the answer they do it again and again. They spam non stop.
Friend,

I will give you some tips and advice in good faith.

You will not get confessions from PDF members. Hardly any country (or its members) tell much about its inner workings.

This is a work suited to investigative journalists (or United Nations).

It becomes really difficult to distinguish propaganda from truthfulness from a distance. There are some anti-China sources in the works.

Any reports from UN? Consider sharing one.

Sadly OP, your thread will be locked soon.

Happens all the time when it gets derailed by “you know who” which is exactly what they want.
I didn't expect that a forum filled with Muslims would side with the party that is creating another Holocaust for Muslims.

Any reports from UN? Consider sharing one.
Yes there are many, a lot of them have been posted in this thread. I will find them for you :)
Edit: My mistake, they are not from UN, they are reports that says what China does to Uighurs meets UN definition of Genocide.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2020-07...a-meets-international-legal-criteria-genocide

https://apnews.com/269b3de1af34e17c1941a514f78d764c

Last edited:
I didn't expect that a forum filled with Muslims would side with the party that is creating another Holocaust for Muslims.

Yes there are many, a lot of them have been posted in this thread. I will find them for you :)
Edit: My mistake, they are not from UN, they are reports that says what China does to Uighurs meets UN definition of Genocide.

Kudos for this thread , surprised your not banned and thread locked and removed yet .

The leadership in Pakistan is collaborating & supporting the genocide of the uighurs .

bunch of scam artists all of them .

Back
Top Bottom