What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

If it’s get deleted, locked or moved into the useless sticked thread in “China and far East” section then you know there’s something shady going on when you look at any Uighyur related news that get censored elsewhere.

OP posted in this section for a reason and I hope it stays that way.

If it’s get deleted, locked or moved into the useless sticked thread in “China and far East” section then you know there’s something shady going on when you look at any Uighyur related news get censored elsewhere.

OP posted here for a reason and I hope it stays that way.
Unfortunately some "muslims" put China above Islam

LOL your phobia against Turks are hilarious. Wonder what they did to you.. Poor racist kid.. :(

Mosques are vanishing from China but its clearly propaganda lol

More mosques that has mysteriously vanished. But its propaganda obviously.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...es-police-watch-A-tense-Ramadan-Xinjiang.html

Xinjiang residents debunk rumors of "forced demolition of mosques"
The uyghurs in the video must being forced by the EVIL ccp to tell lies in the video.

Enjoy a happy ugyhurs dancing that FORCED by the ccp.

Xinjiang residents debunk rumors of "forced demolition of mosques"
The uyghurs in the video must being forced by the EVIL ccp to tell lies in the video.

Enjoy a happy ugyhurs dancing that FORCED by the ccp.
What are you trying to say here? The Muslims demolished the mosques themselves? Because you do know buildings don't vanish by themselves and satellite photos don't lie. I'm really interested to hear what you are going to say.

I can also show videos about Palestinians who say Israel doesn't treat them bad

What are you trying to say here? The Muslims demolished the mosques themselves? Because you do know buildings don't vanish by themselves and satellite photos don't lie. I'm really interested to hear what you are going to say.

I can also show videos about Palestinians who say Israel doesn't treat them bad
The updated script has asked them to say that the buildings were old and are being renovated and urbanized.

The video explains it. Just spend couple minutes watch it.
According to wiki Today there are over 39,000 mosques in China, 25,000 of these are in XinJiang.

The updated script has asked them to say that the buildings were old and are being renovated and urbanized.
LOL like the other video when the Uighur kid in the concentration camp said he was an extremist and brainwashed etc but how he is thinking more clearly now and is very thankful for being in the concentration camp, while the Chinese supervisors were literally watching and listening from behind

LOL like the other video when the Uighur kid in the concentration camp said he was an extremist and brainwashed etc but how he is thinking more clearly now and is very thankful for being in the concentration camp, while the Chinese supervisors were literally watching and listening from behind
Its more funny how the tour guide was made to shut up after he spilled the beans and they thought that the news agency wouldnt be able to get a chinese translator.

Its more funny how the tour guide was made to shut up after he spilled the beans and they thought that the news agency wouldnt be able to get a chinese translator.
My favorite part was when the reporter asked "how long does it take to learn how to make a bed" and the Chinese woman said 2-4 months, and he was like wtf? 4 months to learn how to make the bed? And then she said no no 4 month are rare, most learn in TWO months. LOL

@mangekyo I sincerely thank you.

When we write same things, the subject immediately manipulated and taken to the racial basis.

Indian Muslims, Arakan or Palestine, were never ignored as much as the Uighurs. Moreover, it is not even China's territorial integrity debating; Our only wish to closing 21st century's largest system of concentration camps which are chillingly similar to Nazi Holocaust-era, along with protecting the freedom of religion and conscience of Uygur people and stopping cultural assimilation.

My favorite part was when the reporter asked "how long does it take to learn how to make a bed" and the Chinese woman said 2-4 months, and he was like wtf? 4 months to learn how to make the bed? And then she said no no 4 month are rare, most learn in TWO months. LOL
I hope they teach some origami style bed making lol.
F7J75ZDINVZ4KUN.LARGE.jpg

@mangekyo I sincerely thank you.

When we write same things, the subject immediately manipulated and taken to the racial basis.

Indian Muslims, Arakan or Palestine, were never ignored as much as the Uighurs. Moreover, it is not even China's territorial integrity discussed; Our only wish to closing 21st century's largest system of concentration camps which are chillingly similar to Nazi Holocaust-era, along with protecting the freedom of religion and conscience of Uygur people and stopping cultural assimilation.
Same thing happened here, an Iranian member told me to change my flags because I don't support this Holocaust.
Muslim or not, black, white, brown whatever, it doesn't matter. If you ignore what is going on in China, you really are not human.

Same thing happened here, an Iranian member told me to change my flags because I don't support this Holocaust.
This is like Iran's rejection of its essence. There is a historical fact that everyone skipped, Iran is historically more intertwined with the Turkish Islamic world than any other. Iran certainly has responsibilities in this regard.

This is like Iran's rejection of its essence. There is a historical fact that everyone skipped, Iran is historically more intertwined with the Turkish Islamic world than any other. Iran certainly has responsibilities in this regard.
Thats true, but still, from even a humane perspective, I don't understand how anyone, especially someone who calls himself a Muslim can ignore this. Money above all I guess

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom