What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

BJP and RSS leaders even visited China most likely to learn such tactics from the CCP.

They learned all they needed to know on the matter from the witch-hag and her "emergency". Glad India survived that (mass forced villager sterilization and all)...phew.

Just desserts for that party today that came closest to CCP....very extended slow and painful (for them)....and I suppose this final hurrah with brain-dead princeling "leader" is as good cherry on top as any. One of the delicious ironies of Indian political scene.

Oh they're to be taken credibly on Modi/BJP criticism too.....good one. Most "unlikely" this time.

I wonder what Pakistanis make of India implementing Chinese system in Kashmir.

Why does this matter to wonder about? We saw what they think and continue to think about their own system implemented on a whole former eastern half. Why would a hypothetical CCP system in some new hypothetical situation matter?

We hold ourselves to much higher standard.

Red's and orange's generally wouldn't understand...

650px-2019_Democracy_index.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

Red's and orange's generally wouldn't understand...

650px-2019_Democracy_index.svg.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
How countries like England & Spain which have kings & queens and Australia & Canada which are their vassals are considered as democratics?

In my country for 42 years everyone choose by people's direct and indirect votes. Even IR chose by direct people's choice(98%).

Nonsense infograph.
Are you being serious?

Change your flags to Türkiye (turkistan).

You know what I'm saying about....

Last edited:
China is now in a clear confrontation against US and the west along with its puppies. All these countries will find excuses and gang up on china. The CCP is known to be smart and adaptive. Its the reason they succeeded well. Now i guess its time they adapt on religion too and allow all religions openly. The national chinese identity is strong enough for all to be united. This will make china truly global and remove those excuses.
It's not about religion.
The only troubled ones are Uighur separatists/terrorists and their wet dream of eastern turkistan.
The use of "Muslims" in title is only for prapoganda.

China has 60+ millions Muslims.

Change your flags to Türkiye (turkistan).

You know what I'm saying about....
LOL your phobia against Turks are hilarious. Wonder what they did to you.. Poor racist kid.. :(

I laughed so hard when he said ccp forced uyghurs to eat pork because they are Muslim, he is obviously paid and has no idea how expensive the pork is in China.
Mosques are vanishing from China but its clearly propaganda lol

More mosques that has mysteriously vanished. But its propaganda obviously.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...es-police-watch-A-tense-Ramadan-Xinjiang.html

Last edited:
They did nothing to me but I find them usually dumbass like your @ permanently-banned => @IR-TR

You're a turk, don't wear Iranian flags <== Thank you
I am not IR-TR and you were recently asking about marriage advice to merry an instagram girl you have never even met and asking members how you can make money on youtube lol, you are the dumbass here. I laugh at you :rofl:

don't wear my blessed Iranian flags which don't feet you well at all
I know I am a much more valuable asset to Iran that someone who begs other members about how he can make money on Youtube LOL

I am not IR-TR and you were recently asking about marriage advice to merry an instagram girl you have never even met and asking members how you can make money on youtube lol, you are the dumbass here. I laugh at you :rofl:

I know I am a much more valuable asset to Iran that someone who begs other members about how he can make money on Youtube LOL

Idiot I made around $100,000 on internet by selling patched games and digital stuff on internet.

Last edited:
Idiot I made around $100,000 on internet by selling patched games and digital stuff on internet.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dumbest thing I have heard lol. You made 100k on something that is available for free online, and still you were begging other members to teach you how you can make some money off of youtube LOL

Idiot I buy them here cheap and because of different currencies I make huge income.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL. I am really the wrong person you are trying to fool here. First of all, broadband in Iran isn't even fast enough to upload 100k worth of digital content to the Internet, and it isn't even economically sustainable given Irans high broadband prices. Second of all, Razor 1911, Reloaded, Skidrow etc they are all sharing warez and games for free, but sure you made 100k and still you begged other members to teach you how you can make some money off of Youtube. LOL. You are a joke, I am ashamed of you really

Lagh to your mother's a$$ false-flagger Turk.
Akshaye koone nanato gozashti too internet vase 2-3 toman, bad miai baraye man migi 100 hezar dollar patch foorokhtam, LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom