What's new

At least 4 killed, 14 injured in Karachi suicide blast

The violence has become much more widespread with only Core Punjab regions being relatively safe. Else almost every other provice has something or the other going on. Whether its KP, Balochista, Sindh and now even the Northern areas..

Plus the attacks are more on the military/police forces.

So what you really mean is that though the number of large attacks has declined, the number of many small-scale attacks at a very frequent rate has gone up.

...and that's what is fuelling the sky-rocketing casualties.

2011 was the only year in last 5 years when the number of terrorists killed was less than number of Civilians+Sec forces killed.. Looking at statistics, the situation in Pakistan seems to be going from bad to worse..

R.I.P. to all that have lost life.
Welcome back karan1970 from your reported ban for trolling. Hope you enjoyed your little vacation from the forum.
Looks like you have spent it well be accumilating statistics about Pakistans issue with terrorism. It is indeed a concern to us all. The constant fight WOT has had so so many losses and our nation has lost not just economically but the loss of life has been a gut wrenching one. I suppose what doesnt help is having leaders that seem to have sold theirs and the peoples souls to the devil.
Noticed as usual no respect for the dead in your post - to be expected from someone thats interests are more and more obvious from each post.
I want to understand the mindset of someone that has so little respect and care for Pakistan that comes on here to "soft troll" - what do you personally gain from it? Do you have no issues in your nation. Is your nation a shining example of purity that you feel you have a devine right to come onto our forum and lace each one of your posts with sarcasm. We all know your real sentiments to our nation. In the same manner - we indeed know the obsession you have about our nation.

Sleep tight karan

RIP to the dead we all should respect them no matter of what ever nationality after a man dies he becomes a pure soul RESPECT THEM

premium trolling lol

its true money cant buy you every thing it can buy you the premium tag but not the right mindset to use it aint it aryan :disagree:

You show your mindset - 4 people die and Indians are foaming at the mouth like possessed peasants - yet you avoid their sentiments and say something off topic THEN as an after thought your next post pretends to show respect? Why dont you have the same approach for all posters on here? Is your respect for dead reserved and personal attacks defending indian flag bearers a priority?
Anyone else wants to siacuss the sad deaths and injured or do you want to troll?

You show your mindset - 4 people die and Indians are foaming at the mouth like possessed peasants - yet you avoid their sentiments and say something off topic THEN as an after thought your next post pretends to show respect? Why dont you have the same approach for all posters on here? Is your respect for dead reserved and personal attacks defending indian flag bearers a priority?
Anyone else wants to siacuss the sad deaths and injured or do you want to troll?
chill down mate its not a one way path you pretend as if pakistanis are angels sent by the gods themselves go and read up the disrespect your people show towards the dead people and soldiers of india usa israel dont kiss up the victim card shove down your double standard first then complaint

chill down mate its not a one way path you pretend as if pakistanis are angels sent by the gods themselves go and read up the disrespect your people show towards the dead people and soldiers of india usa israel dont kiss up the victim card shove down your double standard first then complaint

Im completely "chilled". I am fully aware of there are a mixed emotion in the Pakistani mindset.There are good and bad.
This is not the topic - the topic is your selective post reading and ignoring the trolling posts that show no respect for the dead. 4 people lose their life and thats an after thought.
You then decide to go one step further and point to the one thread YOU are offended by. Stop going off topic and talking about India Israel or USA soldiers etc - we are specifically talking about this thread and your countrymen trolling and having no respect for the dead.
Stop then pretending to show sentiment - we know your mindset.

The violence has become much more widespread with only Core Punjab regions being relatively safe. Else almost every other provice has something or the other going on. Whether its KP, Balochista, Sindh and now even the Northern areas..

Plus the attacks are more on the military/police forces.

That's because it is the actual hotbed of radicalism and the poisonous idealogy is actually emanating outwards from Madarsahs in South Punjab region.

That's because it is the actual hotbed of radicalism and the poisonous idealogy is actually emanating outwards from Madarsahs in South Punjab region.

Oh and now we have Indian experts on Pakistan, don't throw stones when you live in glass houses

Im completely "chilled". I am fully aware of there are a mixed emotion in the Pakistani mindset.There are good and bad.
This is not the topic - the topic is your selective post reading and ignoring the trolling posts that show no respect for the dead. 4 people lose their life and thats an after thought.
You then decide to go one step further and point to the one thread YOU are offended by. Stop going off topic and talking about India Israel or USA soldiers etc - we are specifically talking about this thread and your countrymen trolling and having no respect for the dead.
Stop then pretending to show sentiment - we know your mindset.
keep on assuming the things the way you want to bro god knows what has got into you well best of luck

R.I.P. to all that have lost life.
Welcome back karan1970 from your reported ban for trolling. Hope you enjoyed your little vacation from the forum.

Thanks Buddy.. It was real good fun..Was in Srinagar most of the time setting up our new center. Was not posting (for obvious reasons) but wasnt away in the true sense really.. Still used to connect and read thru some interesting posts during the day.. Thanks for asking mate.. :)

Looks like you have spent it well be accumilating statistics about Pakistans issue with terrorism.

No.. I dont do that.. Its too disheartening.. Just read these up from a World Terrorism Portal somewhere.. If you want I can look up the address and share that..

It is indeed a concern to us all. The constant fight WOT has had so so many losses and our nation has lost not just economically but the loss of life has been a gut wrenching one. I suppose what doesnt help is having leaders that seem to have sold theirs and the peoples souls to the devil.

I can surely empathize with that mate.. Trust me when I say this.. While I do hate (from the bottom of my heart) the Pakistani establishment that I believe has used militants as an extension of their state policy, I have nothing but respect and empathy for the Pakistani people who are going thru this crisis (My dad and mum both were born in Pakistan).

Noticed as usual no respect for the dead in your post - to be expected from someone thats interests are more and more obvious from each post.
I dont know what made you think that, but I apologize if any of my posts seem to make light of this issue or seem to be mocking it.

I want to understand the mindset of someone that has so little respect and care for Pakistan that comes on here to "soft troll" - what do you personally gain from it? Do you have no issues in your nation. Is your nation a shining example of purity that you feel you have a devine right to come onto our forum and lace each one of your posts with sarcasm. We all know your real sentiments to our nation. In the same manner - we indeed know the obsession you have about our nation.
Well, you are entitled to your opinion mate.. And I have replied to your comment about my sentiments towards Pakistan above.. But really, dont shoot the messenger if you didnt like the message. Because the message is what it is.. I have no role in creation of that message..It really has been scripted in Rawalpindi and Islamabad over last few decades..

Sleep tight karan

You too mate..

Back
Top Bottom