What's new

At least 10 local COVID cases of Indian variants in Singapore, half in TTSH cluster

Meanwhile Singapore media continues to paint sht at Sinovac, reprinting in lock step all denigrating material from western fake media outlet.

Matter of fact, all those Singapore medical clustered infected with Indian variant all got 2x shot of Pfizer and Moderna. The protection obviously is about zero facing Indian variant.

1620367539027.png

Last edited:
Singapore is one top destination of India‘s fleeing riches, maybe only after UK US

the outflowing wealth from India is tremendous, everyone wants a piece. Having a large Indian community puts Singapore at advantage. Covid is only a manageable risk compare to such a great opportunity to fleece India

When Home Secretary Pretti Patel put Pakistan and BD in red list, despite both of them having far far lower rate of positive cases and deaths, and left out India, I was incensed and commented to my colleagues that her judgement is clouded due to her being an Indian origin. And that it is going to back fire rapidly if India is not placed in the Red list.

India was placed in the red list albeit 2 weeks too late.

When Home Secretary Pretti Patel put Pakistan and BD in red list, despite both of them having far far lower rate of positive cases and deaths, and left out India, I was incensed and commented to my colleagues that her judgement is clouded due to her being an Indian origin. And that it is going to back fire rapidly if India is not placed in the Red list.

India was placed in the red list albeit 2 weeks too late.
British will be fcuked by India variants in 1 month.

Covid 19 coronavirus found in ice cream made in China from NZ milk powder
15 Jan, 2021 03:35 PM3 minutes to read

Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:02
/
Duration 4:39
Loaded: 3.57%

Fullscreen

New Zealand Covid-19 resurgence - A timeline of events. Video / NZ Herald

NZ Herald

Ice cream made in China with ingredients from New Zealand and the Ukraine has been contaminated with Covid-19 in what experts describe as a "one-off".

Health officials in the Chinese municipality of Tianjin report that three samples of the ice cream returned a positive Covid-19 test.

However, the infection is thought to be a "one-off" and there is said to be no cause for alarm.

The ice creams in question are produced by Tianjin Daqiaodao Food Company, using New Zealand milk powder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertise with NZME.
The ice cream is made in China, using milk powder imported from New Zealand. Photo / 123rf
The ice cream is made in China, using milk powder imported from New Zealand. Photo / 123rf
The company has sealed and contained all its products after the tests found the virus in the ice cream this week.

"It's likely this has come from a person, and without knowing the details, I think this is probably a one-off," Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist based at the University of Leeds, told Sky News.

"Of course, any level of contamination is not acceptable and always a cause for concern, but the chances are that this is the result of an issue with the production plant and potentially down to hygiene at the factory."

I read the news.

And China government is extremely tight on food right now.

Especially after the salmon and this ice cream case.

I'm suspecting almost all the covid infection in USA and Europe came from food.

I don't know why their governments are not as aware as China government.

Can you imagine, a person who is very careful and stays at home all the time can get covid, if it's not from the food.

Despite all the social distancing, lockdown, etc, the infection rate is still very high.

If not from the food, from what else then?

Covid 19 coronavirus found in ice cream made in China from NZ milk powder
15 Jan, 2021 03:35 PM3 minutes to read

Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:02
/
Duration 4:39
Loaded: 3.57%

Fullscreen

New Zealand Covid-19 resurgence - A timeline of events. Video / NZ Herald

NZ Herald

Ice cream made in China with ingredients from New Zealand and the Ukraine has been contaminated with Covid-19 in what experts describe as a "one-off".

Health officials in the Chinese municipality of Tianjin report that three samples of the ice cream returned a positive Covid-19 test.

However, the infection is thought to be a "one-off" and there is said to be no cause for alarm.

The ice creams in question are produced by Tianjin Daqiaodao Food Company, using New Zealand milk powder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertise with NZME.
The company has sealed and contained all its products after the tests found the virus in the ice cream this week.

"It's likely this has come from a person, and without knowing the details, I think this is probably a one-off," Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist based at the University of Leeds, told Sky News.

"Of course, any level of contamination is not acceptable and always a cause for concern, but the chances are that this is the result of an issue with the production plant and potentially down to hygiene at the factory."
What the hell...

Good luck to Singapore. If Singapore can't handle Indian variants, 99% countries will be fcuked soon.
Fully agree on that and the only country in the world who has not banned travelers from India is Pakistan.

Singapore must be kept a close eye, if an outbreak is developing there i fear the worst for Malaysia. This could set up a catastrophic chain reaction spreading like wild fire. It's already happening in Nepal.

Given the high levels of vaccination in Singapore - it is a bit of a petri-dish to see how effective the current suite of vaccines are against the Indian variant - and that is useful information to fight this virus

(and yes, what i said is morbid - but is the reality of the situation ).

Back
Top Bottom