What's new

‘Assault on all Muslims:’ Jerusalem Grand Mufti slams potential US embassy move

I have been busy trading the commodity markets specifically on Gold/Oil and gaining more knowledge in trying to get an investment strategy on shares. Henceforth, I haven't participated much on this forum recently. I hope things are okay in Turkey with the recent attacks. By the way was the drama Ask-Memnu popular in Turkey? I know a number of Pakistani's and Indians that love watching it. Turkish drama's are coming a big hit in Pakistan.

Whats your thoughts on gold?

I have been busy trading the commodity markets specifically on Gold/Oil and gaining more knowledge in trying to get an investment strategy on shares. Henceforth, I haven't participated much on this forum recently. I hope things are okay in Turkey with the recent attacks. By the way was the drama Ask-Memnu popular in Turkey? I know a number of Pakistani's and Indians that love watching it. Turkish drama's are coming a big hit in Pakistan.
Brother, the vultures of the Turkish section banned Ottoman123, but he will be back soon. i promise you.:whistle:
Never watched Ask-memnu at all, but heard about it. the only series I watched is Baba Candir. Which is okayish . Kurtlar Vadisi was alright too. That's about it.
Know any good Pakistani series? Or Indian ones?

Most Muslim countries have been hijacked by corrupt leaders and families, they will never take stand against this unfortunately.
Have ever heard the joke in which a cycle vendor says to a Child that he only sales cycles with either "Stand" or "Career"?

Whats your thoughts on gold?

My trading style is focused on technical analysis rather than fundamentals.Since the US Election Gold has risen sharply, however this is a corrective wave. Thus in the next few weeks wave five should begin and the price of Gold should fall below to 1046.21. This price is the next support level in which the market will then move side wards in an ABC formation. Look at the daily chart for reference. There's no doubt about it, the strengthening of the dollar this year will weaken Gold. Do you dabble in trading?

Brother, the vultures of the Turkish section banned Ottoman123, but he will be back soon. i promise you.:whistle:
Never watched Ask-memnu at all, but heard about it. the only series I watched is Baba Candir. Which is okayish . Kurtlar Vadisi was alright too. That's about it.
Know any good Pakistani series? Or Indian ones?

Brother who are these vultures that normally visit the Turkish section to cause problems? I never knew our Turkish Brother's were facing hostility in this forum. Ask-Menmu is an old Turkish novel written in the 19th century, however, the setting of the drama was in the modern era. This drama was hugely popular in Pakistan and I know even some Indian channels have translated it for their audience. I have never watched Baba Candir or Kurlar Vadisi. In Pakistan the most popular Turkish drama's are intikam, elif, feriha and Sultan, however, these titles are maybe in Urdu rather than Turkish. What type of genre do you like? Humsafar and Mehndi are good Pakistani drama. You should avoid Indian drama because 99.9% of them are shit, however their film industry is relatively good. I can give you some Indian films if you want?

Brother who are these vultures that normally visit the Turkish section to cause problems? I never knew our Turkish Brother's were facing hostility in this forum. Ask-Menmu is an old Turkish novel written in the 19th century, however, the setting of the drama was in the modern era. This drama was hugely popular in Pakistan and I know even some Indian channels have translated it for their audience. I have never watched Baba Candir or Kurlar Vadisi. In Pakistan the most popular Turkish drama's are intikam, elif, feriha and Sultan, however, these titles are maybe in Urdu rather than Turkish. What type of genre do you like? Humsafar and Mehndi are good Pakistani drama. You should avoid Indian drama because 99.9% of them are shit, however their film industry is relatively good. I can give you some Indian films if you want?
Kurtlar Vadisi is great.

You'll love it. each episode is around 2 hours though... but worth it. Addictive too, so be warned.

Is this the one??

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurtlar Vadisi is great.

Thank you brother:) I am going to watch this in my spare time and I prefer longer episodes since you have to take into consideration of commercial adverts. Yes the drama mentioned in your post is Humsafar and was extremely popular in India. This drama was one of the main reasons why Shah Rukh Khan was interested to do a film with her. I would recommend the Pakistani film Khuda Kay Liye. The theme of the story is on terrorism.

Thank you brother:) I am going to watch this in my spare time and I prefer longer episodes since you have to take into consideration of commercial adverts. Yes the drama mentioned in your post is Humsafar and was extremely popular in India. This drama was one of the main reasons why Shah Rukh Khan was interested to do a film with her. I would recommend the Pakistani film Khuda Kay Liye. The theme of the story is on terrorism.
I will try watching it. Feel free to share more if you want. Movies is the best way to learn other cultures i feel. :)

I will try watching it. Feel free to share more if you want. Movies is the best way to learn other cultures i feel. :)

What is your opinion on the movie Fateh? Do you think it was historically accurate? The best way to learn someone's culture is through the entertainment business. In Pakistan we have a very high opinion on Turkey because a number of people are Turkic by descent.

What is your opinion on the movie Fateh? Do you think it was historically accurate? The best way to learn someone's culture is through the entertainment business. In Pakistan we have a very high opinion on Turkey because a number of people are Turkic by descent.
Never watched it, though, most movies are never really accurate in my opinion.
And I know a lot of Pakistanis have Turkish descent, through the Mughals etc. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom