What's new

Assam Would Have Been Independent if China Helped:ULFA Chairman

It's ok. If they want their country to turn into another Pakistan, we should be the last ones to object.

After all, a weaker BD means better export opportunities in the EU for our textile industry.

They have not learned anything form the Pakistanis' experiences.

Last I checked, supporting cross-border terrorirsm in a neighbouring country didn't turn out so well for the Pakistanis.

If even after all this, the BDians want to make their country to China what Pakistan was and is to the US, we should welcome them. :cheers:

he is not a bangladeshi. plz check his posts.

Pakistan will be glad to oblige, MATE.

Actually there are closer to 200 million ( 20% of Indian population ) and we will take them into our fold, if you would RELINQUISH 20 % OF INDIAN TERRITORY. We will take Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal Pradesh, Uttar pradesh and Bihar. This will solve INDIA's MUSLIM PROBLEM. DONE. YOUR REQUEST IS GRANTED.

This will also solve your Problem with china on the Eastern front, We love being neighbours with China.

First Manager the land you have got, you can't given the land which you posses till now.......PAK is nothing but just a county which run on mercy of doners to run, if other country stop giving you special treatments in trades a/ AIDS then , you wil become either NK type county or become Somalia......

Made PAK is given for entire Muslims but some Muslims are smart enough to judge the future that progress lies with Hindus and not muslims , see India now building Satellites, Ships, Planes, own nuclear reactors etc which no other country have achieved in terms of economy forget about PAK

Show at least one progress which would have achieved in those 50 year , any achievement of your country?

In Fact 99% of muslims are poor and they are one who don't have access to toilets and those are one which we want to uplift but they don't want to get uplift and trapped in religions old mentality circle.

the funny thing is that the indian muslims will not even want to go to pak even though they have the right to go there.
But if India opens the gates for pakistani muslims half of them wil move here. tchtch.. the only good thing is that some good looking girrls will also come.

Cut off Brahmaputra and no Indus river water for your friends on the western side and no Ganges water for the Bangladeshis. As for Tibet and Xinjiang, we can easily accelerate the independence process by providing massive support to the locals. I'd love to see them butcher your tiny soldiers.:sniper:

you certainly don't have the advantage we have to accelerate the independace...because we're the one who control your water :lol:...the support you can provide is tiny and insignificant..but if we cut your water...India will get the result less that 12 hrs...ask dehydrated Indians if they're will to sacrify their entire familty drinking water for the sake of India...or dehydrated Indian soldiers if they still want to server your country..:lol:

he thanked the Chinese for not helping the ULFA and still come out with a comment on how to diplomatically bring us to our knees.
Oh you can propose what ever you wish, but the trade between our two countries is high and CHINA sure does not want a billion customers for its products to go away because of some war mongers.

Indeed all depend our national interest...if we can alway have trade surplus versus India..:lol:

^if only such machismo was feasible in real life. but hey enjoy the glory on pdf since we know CPC lacks testicular fortitude to divert Brahmaputra

^if only such machismo was feasible in real life. but hey enjoy the glory on pdf since we know CPC lacks testicular fortitude to divert Brahmaputra

Dude...when you have money..doesn't mean that you have to spend right away..same for water.

uhmm ok. lets talk when you actually do something, shall we?
the false bravado doesn't serve any purpose.

I just want to remind those false bravado Indians think that they can play water game with BD...
and doesn't seem that you complain much about what they said about put dam and turn BD into dessert...LMAO

I just want to remind those false bravado Indians think that they can play water game with BD...
and doesn't seem that you complain much about what they said about put dam and turn BD into dessert...LMAO

Google Farakka barrage and Tipaimukh...:confused:

run of the mill dams are a bit different than river diversion. just saying.
and for the record i dont think GOI plans to divert any river from our neighbors, and we have been willing to go to international court of arbitration if we cant agree bilaterally.

teenage nationalists are on both sides, its better to report rather than retaliate.

and for the record i dont think GOI plans to divert any river from our neighbors, and we have been willing to go to international court of arbitration if we cant agree bilaterally.

teenage nationalists are on both sides, its better to report rather than retaliate.

China is doing the exact same.

In Fact 99% of muslims are poor and they are one who don't have access to toilets and those are one which we want to uplift but they don't want to get uplift and trapped in religions old mentality circle.

Muslim or not, they are called indians, they don't have access to toliet in india. it is an indian issue.

period.

China is doing the exact same.

i agree, based on the statements of chinese statemen. they have no intention on diverting rivers that come to us and bangladesh.
this why it is amusing when the likes of HongWu and SinoChallenger claim on the contrary. tom foolery at its best.

It is you who is Stupid, you Moron.

We will blow up your Dams and there is not a damn thing you can do about it,

You know why ? Because you dont have the Kahonas to mess with us.

Oh yeah, i forgot you are going to attack us after we bust your dams, yeah right.

Like you attacked us after the Parliament attack in Delhi. Wait a minute , you did not have the Kahonas to do that.

lets see, oh yeah like you attacked us after Mumbai stock market incident, nah you chickened out then too.

Oh I know it, like you attacked us after the Mumbai attack on Taj. No sorry my mistake , you did not have the courage then too.

You remind me of the clown who keeps getting clobbered and keeps repeating - aabkay aeeyo ( come next time )

So instead of calling me stupid, examine yourself moron and you will find that you are a Nation with NO SPINE.

Calling someone stupid or names is easy hiding behind a computer but you I can understand that becuase that is what COWARDS do. Call people names from the safety of their computers.

Instead of calling me names ( something you Indians are good at like females), why dont you grow a pair.

Something to think about, Genius.... GROW A PAIR....

Totally agree with you sir, calling people names is cowardice.. oops, you yourself are calling names in your very first line. You sir, are both a coward and hypocrite.

And India did not attack after the delhi and mumbai attacks coz you didn't even have the decency of claiming responsibility. Put on your uniforms and attack like proper men instead of sending brainwashed kids then crying fowl afterwards.

And those were terrorists attacks, not declaration of war. Big difference. Anyway, do you realise you admitted that your country was behind those lowly terrorist attacks that killed innocent civilians for no reason? try to get your country to man up and admit it.

And why are you even wishing your country to be attacked? What sane person would wish his own county to go to war? And you are comfortably sitting in uncle sam's lap? nothing to lose eh?

Bet you will enjoy watching innocent soldiers and civilians getting killed on both sides on cnn while eating popcorn.

Really???, we Chinese are watching how you indians play water game on others with great passion...as I said before we have the last word on this issue...for now we don't need water as political weapon but potentially interesing to consider it.

Indian river link project: a death sentence for Bangladesh

Really???, we Chinese are watching how you indians play water game on others with great passion...as I said before we have the last word on this issue...for now we don't need water as political weapon but potentially interesing to consider it.

Indian river link project: a death sentence for Bangladesh

see when u use it. U r game for Indian MKIs with Brahmos strikes. India will NEVER use water against Bangladesh as a political tool. But if U do then China is history.

Back
Top Bottom