What's new

Assam Violence : Thousands flee fearing more attacks

Pakistan was once hosting some seven million Afghan refugees, most may have returned but a few million still remain illegally, law authorities are doing their best to round them up and return them, letting them get massacred doesn't bode well for the so called democratic values. BTW, there are reported to be some 250.000 illegal Indians in US alone.
There are more than 40 million Bangladeshis in India. As a pakistani you might think BD has friendly relations with India. But this is not the case. These Bdeshis have a plan of greater Bangladesh and want to include all of north-east in their country.Most of these Bangladeshis are involved arms smuggling, drug trafficking, prostitution etc. I dont how parasites like this benefit the economy.
Comparing 250k Indian illegals to 40+ million Bangladeshis in India is really stupid. I dont think that illegals in USA are involved in any criminal activity and will start secessionist movement. Not to mention USA is much bigger country with less population and more resources.

India should never have helped to create Bangladesh. Those people cant be trusted by anyone.

There are atleast 40 lakhs or 4 million in Maharashtra and Gujarat.

If 40+ Million (4+ Crore) outsider are able to cross the border illegally than you should be questioning your security forces rather than politicians.

BTW - Source of 40+ million figure? Credible source not Hindutava one

If 40+ Million (4+ Crore) outsider are able to cross the border illegally than you should be questioning your security forces rather than politicians.
Politicians control the armed forces in here. Pro-Muslim party has been in power for more than 60 years now you do the math.

Bodo militants are killing Indian muslims. While other Indians have disowned Indian muslims and have called them BD immigrants.
FYI even Assamese Muslims call them Bangladeshis.

Politicians control the armed forces in here. Pro-Muslim party has been in power for more than 60 years now you do the math.

I don't know about India but all over the world protecting borders is basic duty of forces. Maybe in Indian force call the ministers every time they see people are illegally trying to cross the border and ask that let them cross or not. Or are your forces given blanket orders by politicians that don't stop anybody coming from bangladesh?

FYI even Assamese Muslims call them Bangladeshis.

Unless you have prove that these dead guys were BD immigrants I would continue to think that Indians have disowned their own people and have shown complete indifference to their death.

Tragic loss of life RIP. I hope Indian paramilitary forces can bring calm.

As for the rest, no need for us (Pakistanis) to get involved. If the Bangladeshi government, with the princess of Bengali nationalism Hasina herself being quiet as a mouse. We shouldn't put our nose into it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom