What's new

Assam demands repatriation treaty with Bangladesh

Assam and West Bengal belongs to Bangladesh.

If wishes were wings, pigs would fly...

Sir, there is big fat line been 'wanting something' and 'having right to' ....

Can I just say, your house is mine. ?

Good idea .. but it won't win them votes.. they (AGP) are useless bunch of vision less politicians..direct intervention from central government is needed to solve the crisis.

If wishes were wings, pigs would fly...

Sir, there is big fat line been 'wanting something' and 'having right to' ....

Can I just say, your house is mine. ?
Do u have any Knowledge for whom u have used the Term "SIR"

facepalm_panda.gif

Assam and West Bengal belongs to Bangladesh.

Bangladesh is like a mexico of India. We know you are eying for Assam from the begining, that is the reason your are encoraging illegal migrations across the border and crying like babies when these smugglers are shot down.

Bangladesh should opt for one child policy ..its already overpopulated ..if not taken corrective measures life will be a hell ..competing for limited food and space ..same for india and pakistan ..but it is alarming for bangladesh

india is nothing but inheritance from british, sooner or later chest thumping indians has to face the reality.

Look who is talking...."India inherited from British"...:blink:
It was India who created Bangladesh...If we can Create something we can also manage it....
Stop whining about BSF killings.. and guard ur fences properly...:drag:

Look who is talking...."India inherited from British"...:blink:
It was India who created Bangladesh...If we can Create something we can also manage it....
Stop whining about BSF killings.. and guard ur fences properly...:drag:
Bangaldeshis Forget that they r our RAW Conspiracy "KID" :lol:

Assam should declare independence and sign a repatriation treaty with India so that India is forced to repatriate non Assamese from Assam. Otherwise there is no future for Assam. Bangladesh should extend all out moral/financial support to indigenous Assamese.

Back
Top Bottom