What's new

Assalam O Alikum

hinna khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
assalam o alikum my name is hinna and i wanted to ask if anyone can tell me what i should do in order to join the PAF? i am currently in college and its my first year. i am majoring in business administration and i wanted to know if there are any positions for females on ground branches of PAF besides engeenering, pre-med, and IT? if there are what are they? and i talked to sir murad from this forum and he said i could join their academy after i get my associate degree but i wanted to know that in order to join PAF academy would i need to take the ISSB test since i am applying for ground branches? please do answer my question i am really looking forward to joining PAF and i don't want to miss this oppurtunity. so please tell me who i should contact or what i should do right now. i would really appreciate it and you can send me your reply thru the private message in my inbox. thank you and i hope to hear soon from you.

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Check this Post, posted by WebMaster on this forum only. Hope you get all the info you needed. :enjoy:
Assalam o alikum my name is shahzaib khan i am from Sukkur .I want to give the exam of issb how can i give what should i do first for get slim or anything to sit in exam .and when will be the exam of issb.what is the procedure define deeply?

Assalam o alikum my name is shahzaib khan i am from Sukkur .I want to give the exam of issb how can i give what should i do first for get slim or anything to sit in exam .and when will be the exam of issb.what is the procedure define deeply?

Back
Top Bottom