What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Good thread. My question:
You say Iran is not seeking nuclear weapons. Just wonder why the world does not share your view and imposes harsh sanctions!
Are they all brainwashed and stupid?

QFT. The mods here are prominently anti-Iranian. I yesterday received an infraction because I quoted Robert Baer, an ex-CIA agent, about the difference between Arabs and Iranians. He simply said that Arabs lack the intellectual and spiritual depth of Iranians. There is nothing wrong with this quote, but still Mosamania, who's an Arab himself, gave my an infraction. Talking about double standards by the mods. They have chased a lot of Iranians away by this policy and if this continue I promise most Iranians will eventually leave this forum.
you Iranians are often very racist, your quote about arabs is very degrading

QFT. The mods here are prominently anti-Iranian. I yesterday received an infraction because I quoted Robert Baer, an ex-CIA agent, about the difference between Arabs and Iranians. He simply said that Arabs lack the intellectual and spiritual depth of Iranians. There is nothing wrong with this quote, but still Mosamania, who's an Arab himself, gave my an infraction. Talking about double standards by the mods. They have chased a lot of Iranians away by this policy and if this continue I promise most Iranians will eventually leave this forum.

Yankees lack the intellectual and spiritual depth of you :coffee:

& Mosamania ! He is a nationalist arab ! no problem ! :coffee:

& Robert Baer ! ... ! forget about it ! :D

QFT. The mods here are prominently anti-Iranian. I yesterday received an infraction because I quoted Robert Baer, an ex-CIA agent

I got an infraction for posting a link with malware when i checked there was no malware in it.

Guess what they are anti Pakistani too?

No, they are strict for all.

And there are iranian mods on this forum also, and they must have given infractions to arabs.

death punishment for small crimes !!!??? :flirt: translate me small crimes :coffee:

Iran is different from Wahabisim because we are shia , and thinking is the most important thing in shia :coffee:

by small crimes i meant robbery or having relationship like bf gf before marriage...

I don't know much about arabs so n ya r Iranians Arabs or they classify themselves as Persians only unlike most ME???

N Soheil i would appriciate if u could answer my post 35 on this thread which i gave in ur reply to my ques...:D

How Iranian feel about Shia killings in Pakistan especially Hazara muslim in Balochistan ?

I teach Zoroastrian kids about our religion and history as part of our community service on the weekends.

I want to bring them to Iran, but not as part of the very expensive group pilgrimage tours that most Parsis join.

Is there some student/backpacker website where I can learn about basics like taxi/bus fares, dorm/hotel rates, vaccination/emigration rules, inter-city routes, timetables, trains, etc.?

The group may be 20 kids max with 3-4 adults.

I got an infraction for posting a link with malware when i checked there was no malware in it.

Guess what they are anti Pakistani too?

No, they are strict for all.

And there are iranian mods on this forum also, and they must have given infractions to arabs.

So tell me why most Iranians fell like they are not treated fair on this forum? So why are Iranians talking to each other to leave this forum in massive amounts and go to another forum? Already a lot of Iranians have left this forum because of what they feel an anti-Iranian policy.

by small crimes i meant robbery or having relationship like bf gf before marriage...

I don't know much about arabs so n ya r Iranians Arabs or they classify themselves as Persians only unlike most ME???

N Soheil i would appriciate if u could answer my post 35 on this thread which i gave in ur reply to my ques...:D

death punishment for having relationship like bf gf ???

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ???

oh Boy :girl_wacko:

Is there some student/backpacker website where I can learn about basics like taxi/bus fares, dorm/hotel rates, vaccination/emigration rules, inter-city routes, timetables, trains, etc.?

The group may be 20 kids max with 3-4 adults.

One tip: buy (or download) the Lonely Planet Iran book. You can also look on the Lonely Planet forum. All the information you want is in that book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom