What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

A.Rahman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys

Please post questions here regarding Israel, Palestine. etc.

Hopefully totach7 would try to answer all of them.

Please keep it civil, I know the emotions will run high, but please refrain from slurs.

OK, so i want to ask atachi tht, hey bro/sis, ur pink colour in bg shows tht, u r female, r u really a female??? :D

discuss in civil manner.

NO need for tit/tat

Last edited by a moderator:
let me be the first one to ask.

how do you justify this land occupation? why don't you retreat back to 1947 borders?

Give him some time guys, be patient.

visit this thread later.

I think totach is being railroaded by some of our members.

Whats the point of taking out our own furstrations on a guest, even if he is Israeli.

Btw, uri is a male name, and there are many famous uri's in history. so let's not be childish.

Dear members, how many times havent you read about many members here complaining about how they are greeted on some indian forums, how they must start defending Pakistan from 1st post? Now let not dis forum be reflected like that. This forum is known for its balanced view, let the reputation stay like that. One thread is already closed.

I will ask, Uri what is your opinion on why so many politicians in Israel have a military background? Like Barak, Sharon and now Livni? Does a solid military carrier give a advantage?

look at his posts and also the deleted ones

I am not trying to defend anyone here, i am merely stating how one member has been introduced himself and how he has benn introduced by some members. There is a difference.

But we shoul overcome this tit for tat logic, i called him something, he then called me something, therefor i will now call him something.

U 571...

I just read your comments about the Jew Mentality.

I think such an attitude is, quite frankly, dispicable.

As muslims, we are taught to love and respect Jewish prophets of the past, from the sons of Isaac, Ismail (who though not a jew, was a semite), Israel, Judah, David to Jesus Christ.

The dispute in Palestine is a political/land dispute, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Aur ek aur baat.

Us bunday ko itna bhau kyun dete ho.

Just because he is an Israeli, you guys have already made him into a celebrity, by dedicating a thread in his honour.

Let him stay in this forum for a while, let him learn the ropes. If he sticks around, I'm sure there is plenty of time for serious, and challenging discussion.

why should he reply to this thread? Was it opened by him, or with his consent? Becharay ko professor bana diya hay, ask him anything....

Back
Top Bottom