What's new

Asian Cricket Council confirms India will not travel to Pakistan for Asia Cup 2023

No need to visit a dysfunctional and unsafe country like Pakistan, there is a high probability of the entire country collapsing at anytime. No need to risk even a single Indian life travelling to that place.
We must treat Pakistan like the world treats Afghanistan or north korea, give it a very wide berth.

Okay pajeet whatever

Nobody gives a f*ck if you pajeets wouldn't visit us

No need to visit a dysfunctional and unsafe country like Pakistan, there is a high probability of the entire country collapsing at anytime. No need to risk even a single Indian life travelling to that place.
We must treat Pakistan like the world treats Afghanistan or north korea, give it a very wide berth.
Coming from a nation where the caring of their citizens was evident (or lack of it) during COVID - a bit rich talking about losing Indian lives.

Dont know where you been hiding but after recent visits by Australia and Pakistan both commented on the incredible security and pleasures their experienced in the respective tours.

India is the party who have objected to not taking part in an official tour. The rest of the nations show no objection. This is not a decision made by India with safety NOT being THE prominent in the decision making. Indias desperation of isolating Pakistan is the primary reason. Imagine also if India go to Pakistan and get the spanking they are expecting? Your brethren would lynch your players and their families. The dram randi rona of a nation you aspire to be from must be truly humiliating.

Your avatar shows us how the Indian public would behave if they lost.

siyasi mamlon ko le ke talukaat theek ho jaye bas little bit

and Indian team will come again to Pak and beat yo azz up proper.

Indian team is a money maker for all, kahi bhi jayenge, stadium full, high quality players, and the hosts and broadcasters make a zhit tonne of monies because of millions of eyeballs back home in India.

I'd like for out team to travel there but things are uncertain in Pak, security risk bhi hai. Hope things improve in the future, or, who knows, they may end up going after all.

siyasi mamlon ko le ke talukaat theek ho jaye bas little bit

and Indian team will come again to Pak and beat yo azz up proper.

Indian team is a money maker for all, kahi bhi jayenge, stadium full, high quality players, and the hosts and broadcasters make a zhit tonne of monies because of millions of eyeballs back home in India.

I'd like for out team to travel there but things are uncertain in Pak, security risk bhi hai. Hope things improve in the future, or, who knows, they may end up going after all.
Australia and England have shown no issues with security - what make Indians concerned about security? Or do you believe its a politically motivated decision made on the anti Muslim ranting BJP? Come on my dear little Indian member - attempt to speak the truth.....

I am not happy with such decisions but it is within the Our rights.

It is not an ICC tournament and there is no bond to visit & play as per cricketing rules and law.

Why was Pakistani administrator were expecting the Indian Team will visit Pakistan?

We don't expect the Pakistan Team to visit India for "bilateral cricket match series" or Asia cup.

Coming from a nation where the caring of their citizens was evident (or lack of it) during COVID - a bit rich talking about losing Indian lives.

Dont know where you been hiding but after recent visits by Australia and Pakistan both commented on the incredible security and pleasures their experienced in the respective tours.

India is the party who have objected to not taking part in an official tour. The rest of the nations show no objection. This is not a decision made by India with safety NOT being THE prominent in the decision making. Indias desperation of isolating Pakistan is the primary reason. Imagine also if India go to Pakistan and get the spanking they are expecting? Your brethren would lynch your players and their families. The dram randi rona of a nation you aspire to be from must be truly humiliating.

Your avatar shows us how the Indian public would behave if they lost.

This is what happens when a clown tries to act like a bully

India is the perfect example of it

Clown should stay clown. Bullying isn't meant for clowns

This is what happens when a clown tries to act like a bully

India is the perfect example of it

Clown should stay clown. Bullying isn't meant for clowns
Indians that i come across are vibrant all over 2 meters tall, light olive skin, speak incredibly perfect English. Are very articulate athletic and all could have been models............ then when i meet them i realize they are liars. The real reason is what you have already stated bro - nothing to do with security. Its their randi drama baaz smelly rona. The world is now accustomed to this. Like a smell in the background we eventually get used to :coffee:

Australia and England have shown no issues with security - what make Indians concerned about security? Or do you believe its a politically motivated decision made on the anti Muslim ranting BJP? Come on my dear little Indian member - attempt to speak the truth.....
Yaar, ek request.. Pls ye hindu muslin bs mat lao cricket me. Thanks.

Foreign policy se inextricably connected hai game, BCCI govt body hai, BJP chalati hai in a sense.

So that, and like I said earlier, its a cash machine, the touring Indian team... Like it or not, but it really is.. Baniyas dont want Pak to earn revenue from us.

Ruling dispensation filhal PCB ka fayda nahi karana chahti, and thats what it is.

I sincerely hope things change, and I want our team to tour Pak so we can all enjoy Rohit and Virat vs SSA and co... It'll be amazing.

Its so sad and pathetic Babar, ssa etc haven't ever faced Pant, Sharma and co in proper tests... We're all losers here, cricket lovers and fans alike.

yaar just leave asian cricket council and chill a bit, give due share of money to football and organize their federation. Would be better than playing this shit sport! Cricket willl be indian oriented always!

yaar just leave asian cricket council and chill a bit, give due share of money to football and organize their federation. Would be better than playing this shit sport! Cricket willl be indian oriented always!
Too bad we're all utter shit in football, us subcontinental lot.

I actually live in the odd rare state here where they much prefer footy to cricket. They even have local leagues where matches go packed houses, and the occasional African, south american intl. players playing and coaching. Not huge famous guys, just regulars from those countries.

Footy me we are shit but. There is this urban legend, not sure how TRUE, that India once qualified for the world cup but didnt have money to buy their players shoes... And we not allowed lmao

It should have been the other way around. India's abuse of human rights and occupation of Pakistani territory should have prevented Pakistan from hosting India. India's rejection of Pakistan's invitation only lowers Pakistan.

You can only see things as they are when you can analyse a situation without letting your patriotism get in the way.

Look if the idol worshipping clowns want to ruin cricket by constantly bringing politics into it, then let them

Cricket is already only a handful of nations and the way it is set up, it will get fewer and fewer with West Indies, Sri Lanka, hell even Bangladesh going backwards

South Africa, Pakistan, New Zealand are only hanging on through history and love of the game

The set up and India especially has ruined cricket

Like I said let the bastards play politics,, what's the point of this asian cricket council

Pakistan at a minimum should remove themselves from the next tournament

Sharma Ji

With all due respect, aapki team ki gand bhi phat sakti hai. Enough of your arrogance.

Lagta hai ke bc pichle 3 WC India hi le chuka hai.

Coming to a Pakistani forum and showing all that bravado.

Until then, settle with the following head to head records

Pak v Ind
Tests: 12 - 9
ODI: 73 - 55
T20: 3 - 7

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom