What's new

Asia’s Growth: The China-India-Japan Strategic Triangle

How is India a global player? India is only a regional power.

China has a larger economy than Japan. Japanese people are getting older. China has a young population.
Based on these circumstances, who do you think is going to win in the long run?
Japanese can keep thinking the China is inferior to them. If the Japanese keep thinking like that, they are just simply arrogant, ignorant, and embarrassingly stupid.

India's economy will replace Japan's and will be in second position behind china in terms of GDP in a long term ... but where is pakistans economy headed to ? please stop trolling and stop the the flaming !!

India's economy will replace Japan's and will be in second position behind china in terms of GDP in a long term ... but where is pakistans economy headed to ? please stop trolling and stop the the flaming !!

How am I trolling and flaming? It is you who are trolling and flaming!

Japan has a much larger economy than India's. :lol: Bacha, time to mature! Go do some research!

How am I trolling and flaming? It is you who are trolling and flaming!

Japan has a much larger economy than India's. :lol: Bacha, time to mature! Go do some research!

and pakistan exports terror so?????

Japan has way more interest in China than India.

Dont count on Japan to gain anything against China.

And if China could let a hand to Japan against Russia, Japan would jump into Chinas league instantly.

Wishful thinking, the author, if not pipe dreaming.

Again if India want to be a global player, it has to align with China. Now the only effective voice India can put forward is through BRICS. In UN and G 20, India is only a bysider.

Nice to see such a intelligent message about India-China-Japan from a Pakistani.

Nice to see such a intelligent message about India-China-Japan from a Pakistani.

The article is idiotic. India is not an ally of China.

India is an inferior country to China. You name it, Education, military, technology, economy. China is always better and 10 steps of not a 100 steps ahead of India.

The article is idiotic. India is not an ally of China.

India is an inferior country to China. You name it, Education, military, technology, economy. China is always better and 10 steps of not a 100 steps ahead of India.

You know thats exactly how I feel about India and Pakistan, being 100 steps ahead in all those things too.

You know thats exactly how I feel about India and Pakistan, being 100 steps ahead in all those things too.

Oh really, how delusional can you get. Next thing you know, you will be thinking the Moon is India! :lol:

Kashmiri Freedom Fighters are fighting India.

The Naxals are tearing India apart.

The ULFA are causing havoc in the seven sisters.

The Khalistani insurgents are causing mayhem in Indian punjab.

India has the world's largest population of poor people or beggars. India has more Poor than all of Sub-Saharan Africa.

India has territorial disputes with Pakistan, China , and Nepal.

And the Cherry on top is that India has three enemies:

1) Pakistan

2) China

3) Nepal

India is more like a billion steps behind Pakistan. India is a zillion steps behind China.

:lol::lol:

You also forgot to add, no one is fighting peaceful Pakistan but the whole world is fighting India. :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Also btw you said China was ahead in education, military, technology, economy.

What was wrong with me saying India is also 100 steps ahead of Pakistan too?

You also forgot to add, no one is fighting peaceful Pakistan but the whole world is fighting India. :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Also btw you said China was ahead in education, military, technology, economy.

What was wrong with me saying India is also 100 steps ahead of Pakistan too?

How is India ahead of Pakistan and ahead in what? Poverty? Yes, India has the world's largest population of poor people or beggars.

Pakistan has the least amount of poverty in the world, I bet you will agree to that too. :lol:

Pakistan's poverty in numbers and percentage is much lower than India's rate and numbers.

India has the largest population of beggars.

Pakistan's poverty in numbers and percentage is much lower than India's rate and numbers.

India has the largest population of beggars.

Here we go again, Pakistanis have yet again turned another thread that has nothing to do with poverty, into a poverty thread on India.

How many times will the mods let this happen again after again, just like that Burma thread yesterday.

Here we go again, Pakistanis have yet again turned another thread that has nothing to do with poverty, into a poverty thread on India.

How many times will the mods let this happen again after again, just like that Burma thread yesterday.

You were the one trying to boast about how you were 100 steps better than Pakistan. :lol:

Now you are complaining when he brings in the facts?

You were the one trying to boast about how you were 100 times better than Pakistan. :lol:

Now you are complaining when he brings in the facts?

What facts are you talking about? :lol:

Then again USA is 100 steps ahead of China. :D (even though Im a Indian, I will just use USA because I want too)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

u have 60 percent population which is poor,even now 90 lakh of ppl of sindh are under water:lol:
and who is talking ??a beggar country which can sell anything for dollars:rofl:
even their mothers...

20% of Pakistan was under water in 2010 floods according to One-fifth of Pakistan under water as flooding disaster continues | The Upshot - Yahoo! News

Not sure about recent flooding.

Back
Top Bottom