What's new

Asia Cup 2016

:rofl:Ahmed and Imran Nazir, Afridi is more consistent than them. We should extend all support till the World Cup.
That is why i stop watching cricket, Afridi is a joke in the name of batting though an average leg spin bowler with some good quick deliveries.

@WAJsal @nair @Peace786
Afridi is a cheap lottery ticket 1000 times agreed + average bowler....He didn't have any Batting Technic used to hit ball harder to score boundaries but since he aged he can't do it any more....He is just a negative thing in the team always get out (99%) and add burden on the rest of the team...Should given chance to Ahmed Shehzad or Imran Nazir.

Well afridi is a very good all rounder, and I think he is more consistent with ball than bat...... one cannot consider one part of his ability....... I think most of the time he hasnt used his experience to his advantage, he comes and hit - Hit hard with out looking at the merit of the ball....He has done a lot for Pakistan cricket, and one should not forget that...to be honest i feel he is better than shoaib ( I could be wrong, as my judgement is based on the matches i have seen). If Afridi'ss form is not good then he should be rested and chance should be given to young guys.....

I was not very happy the way he treated wahab riyas (i hope i have his name correct) after his first delivery being hit for four by kohli..... Yes there is pressure but if he has shown little more faith and trust in the bowler he would have performed better, eventually that over cost 15 runs and was the last nail in the coffin

That is why i stop watching cricket, Afridi is a joke in the name of batting though an average leg spin bowler with some good quick deliveries.
Nonetheless he is captain till World cup, if we don't support him who will? Misbah was similarly abused.

No Indians are not emotional any more. They learnt it from Australians and South Africans. Every player is accountable for his performance. So many big names from India took retirement without declaring it in advance but there was no hue or cry. Dhoni was not doing well in test cricket and wanted to quit it. He was allowed to go without thinking that he is the best captain and still has potential to lead the side. Another example is Sehwag and Gautam Gambir. They were not performing and has been removed. Indian Players know that their place is not permanent even if they are playing from quite long for India. If someone is not ready to leave the side despite of the fact that he is not performing at all then he should be kicked out. Reason you Indian team doing well is they have started acting like professionals now.

I guess you are right here.... I think after sachin retired Indians are not that attached to a cricketer or cricket...... These days every other sport has IPL like tournament in India.... Be it hockey, kabadi, tennis, badminton, football...... Slowly and steadily India is diversifying in sports.....

Decent total by the UAE, whatever happened to the world class bowling attack. :disagree::disagree:

Poor captaincy, should have continued Amir. Should be a good game.

You guys are expecting too much from Amir, one man can not win you games. Interesting match indeed, the UAE has some decent bowlers. :pop:

United Arab Emirates 129/6 (20/20 ov)
Pakistan 18/3 (4.5/20 ov)
Pakistan require another 112 runs with 7 wickets and 15.1 overs remaining

Pakistan 18/3 (5/20 ov) RR 7.46

Pakistan 26/3 (6/20 ov)

Pakistan 31/3 (7/20 ov)

This match is is going same way BD vs SL had gone

RR is crossed 8+ first time

Pakistan 48/3 (10/20 ov)
Pakistan require another 82 runs with 7 wickets and 60 balls remaining

I think Pakistan should increase the scoring rate from now on

Back