What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Check out the monthly income of Indian crickters and compare it with BD. They get less than half of what Pakistanis get and 1/5th of Indians. And other factors Indians have rich domestic tournaments and huge sponsor support to promote players. Plus they have improved infrastructures for long.

for last 3-4 decades India has produced some Great Batsman's during same period. but same time bowlers are midcore and very few are comparable to world class. Whereas it was opposite in case of Pakistan which generally had great bowlers of world class who had capacity to win the matches with single handly. That not happened due to money !

Due to talents like Gavaskar, Imran Khan, Ranathunga, Sachin, Inzamam, Aravind Di Silva, Dravid, Wasim, Laxman, Jayasurya, M. Muralidharn which created buzz among young people to become like them and it's all about how you select and nurture the talent from the early stage.

India had appointed Dravid as under 19 team coach and though Ranaji Trophy had talents but IPL has given more opportunity and money to so many young talents which are hidden from selectors eyes. Now we have a line of talents for 3-4 International teams. Likewise BPL, PSL will create talents, you have to just wait and select the right talents. Opportunity is not lost but just waiting at the corner you have to just grab it properl

We should support Afridi the way we are supporting him from last 19 years @WAJsal ..it was not at all captains fault
He is our captain till World cup, might as well extend support rather than look to replace him now. Replacing will mean a scandal and we can't afford that. Get rid of him after the world cup. Turn off Geo and start thinking straight, can't risk to get rid of him now.
12801233_941704622574667_4298540635658727113_n.jpg
Incorrect, he was better when he started.

He is our captain till World cup, might as well extend support rather than look to replace him now. Replacing will mean a scandal and we can't afford that. Get rid of him after the world cup. Turn off Geo and start thinking straight, can't risk to get rid of him now.

Incorrect, he was better when he started.
I am talking from the maturity point of view.

What he was 19 yeras back as cricketer he is still the very same. never learned anything.

Take kohli for example.

He is still aggressive but in a different manner.

Thats evolving for u.

Some of the bangla women in the crowd are unnaturally fair.

I think its a liberal dosage of talcum powder personally.

My impression of a typical Bangladeshi is dark wiry and small statured.
Only Punjabi and Keralite people are on average taller than average Bangladeshi As this two region are prosperous among the Indian states so better nutrition played a vital part.But those two people constitute only around 5 percent of Bharati population.

And to the fairer part,Again only Punjabi and Kashmiri ethnic groups are fairer then Bangladeshi people.All other indian state people's complexion are the same or darker than average Bangladeshi.But Punjabi and Kashmiri constitute only 3 percent of Bharati population.

Like yourself, most of the Bharati have a bollywood delusion.Bollywood hero/heroin are mostly Punjabi/Kashmiri upper cast.By seeing them you have imagined all Bharati are the same as Salman Khan and Katrina kaif.:omghaha::omghaha:

Only Punjabi and Keralite people are on average taller than average Bangladeshi As this two region are prosperous among the Indian states so better nutrition played a vital part.But those two people constitute only around 5 percent of Bharati population.

And to the fairer part,Again only Punjabi and Kashmiri ethnic groups are fairer then Bangladeshi people.All other indian state people's complexion are the same or darker than average Bangladeshi.But Punjabi and Kashmiri constitute only 3 percent of Bharati population.

Like yourself, most of the Bharati have a bollywood delusion.Bollywood hero/heroin are mostly Punjabi/Kashmiri upper cast.By seeing them you have imagined all Bharati are the same as Salman Khan and Katrina kaif.:omghaha::omghaha:

You the lungi. :enjoy:

You guys are eventually going to come back to being Indians.

Cant see a single player from your national squad making it to the Indian playing 11 though.

Played better cricket & deserve to win.... thats the reality ... Well Played & best wishes for the Final

You the lungi. :enjoy:

You guys are eventually going to come back to being Indians.

Cant see a single player from your national squad making it to the Indian playing 11 though.
I have to admit, both by taking unfair illegal advantage from ICC and temporary luck, Indian team is now have an upper hand.But this may not last long and your dhoti team may revert back to it's natural position of being an average team.

I have to admit, both by taking unfair illegal advantage from ICC and temporary luck, Indian team is now have an upper hand.But this may not last long and your dhoti team may revert back to it's natural position of being an average team.

The Indian cricket team has been the most powerful overall team in the world for some time now.

Only the Aussies run us close for consistency seen collectively over the past one and a half decades.

This is not jingoistic bombast. But fact. England and South Africa and sometimes the New Zelanders and the Sri Lankans (and yes, even the West Indians and Pakistanis) have had their bright spots.

But if you see one team dominating world cricket for over 15 years now, consistently, it is quite clearly India and Australia.

His bowling was good except no balls,but the batsman played very well with his attempted yorkers
i agree with you..the first three bowls of the second last over were pretty good. He was bowling at yorker length but both the batsmen played him really well. But why did he bowl noballs; he must have been extra careful while bowling last over. But still pakistan bowled very well. Bad umpiring and sub-standard fielding actually cost them the match.

The Indian cricket team has been the most powerful overall team in the world for some time now.

Only the Aussies run us close for consistency seen collectively over the past one and a half decades.

This is not jingoistic bombast. But fact. England and South Africa and sometimes the New Zelanders and the Sri Lankans (and yes, even the West Indians and Pakistanis) have had their bright spots.

But if you see one team dominating world cricket for over 15 years now, consistently, it is quite clearly India and Australia.
India's current bating strength is due to exceptional performance of two batsman namely Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma.Replace these two with others and India will turn into an average team.So I said by luck. Even during the indian star performer likeTendulkar, Saurav Ganguly, Sehwag era, India was a nominal team.So India's strength is person specific not as a whole.

But in Bangladesh although we don't have a comparable star like Virat Kohli, but we have many average batsman and bowler who can replace one another without harming the team as a whole.Yesterday we didn't have Mustafizur Rahman, our top bowler,but we still managed to win the game.That's promise the long term stability.

India's current bating strength is due to exceptional performance of two batsman namely Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma.Replace these two with others and India will turn into an average team.So I said by luck. Even during the indian star performer likeTendulkar, Saurav Ganguly, Sehwag era India was a nominal team.So India's strength is person specific not as a whole. But in Bangladesh although we don't have a comparable star like Virat Kohli, but we have many average batsman and bowler who can replace one another without harming the team as a whole.Yesterday we didn't have Mustafizur Rahman, but we still managed to win the game.That's promise the long term stability.
So according to you... India sitting on top of world T20 ranking is a fluke... alright buddy.. whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am talking from the maturity point of view.

What he was 19 yeras back as cricketer he is still the very same. never learned anything.

Take kohli for example.

He is still aggressive but in a different manner.

Thats evolving for u.
I got your point, you didn't get mine :angel:. Same case applies for Umer Akmal, though Sarfaraz has evolved a lot and has performed a lot, even in Test Cricket.

When I saw first time Afridi a boy of 14-15 years age I felt Pakistan got hold on to a new talent a complete package who can even emulate Javed Miandad not with the temperament & technique but with the all round capability but I was wrong.

I feel Pakistan rather than Afridi should have given same opportunity to Azhar Mahmood or Abdul Razzaq whom i rate high above later.

We will beat India in the final.

Best of Luck:-) Positive thinking is always good:-)

Back
Top Bottom