What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Did you see his first post?? He asked who won!! Lol

I overrrrrr-heard that , everytime India wins a match against BD,somebody gets beaten black and blue (red and orange too) at home. :whistle:

:haha::haha::haha:

Hez an Uttarakhandi. His ancestral village is near Almora in Uttarakhand. He played for Jharkhand because his father worked there and there is no official cricket team of Uttarakhand. @utraash

What today's Asia Cup taught us???
Never take panga with a Jharkhandi.
We make launch pad for rockets, we can make parachutes for Bengalis too.

^^ i would think of indian team as hunters not cows

team-indias-mission-2016-696x363.jpg

I agree that the photoshopped pic was done by some ordinary fan BUT it went viral in BD. I hope you know how something goes viral in social media. Any pic or video gets viral only after millions of users start sharing it. That means most of the Bangladeshis agreed with that poster…!

Well, I agree the photoshop was way too much but it was done by some ordinary fan, nothing special. However, the Indian media acted pretty immature by stretching this issue that far. I don't think Dhoni and the Indian team took that seriously, they shouldn't.

We are Bangladeshis, every day is like a festival to us. :cheers:

from twitter

Before the match started, ground was wet because of the rain. After the match, ground is wet because of Bangladeshi fans' tears

Only game when India felt some real pressure( even though for short time) was that of Indo-Pak match. Rest matches were like cuppy cakes.

Back
Top Bottom