What's new

Asia Cup 2016

12809671_943872832357846_6089735932517791973_n.jpg

12804736_943870815691381_301212997281879582_n.jpg

I dont think Indian media took it that much. But the Indian Facebook bravehearts took it personally. Many of these guys own sports websites.
And trolling and meme creation in every language is being churning out every second as I speak. Dhoni is too much of a gentleman to take it personally. The important aspect is, BD players are good and grounded and has excellent rapport with many many teams. Its time BD fans become mature.

In India I have seen Chennai crowd giving a standing applause to Pakistani team in 1999 when it won a thrilling test match after Sachin got out for a 136. Pakistani team even did a lap of honour. Its time BD fans start "respecting" the opposition.

I have seen many mainstream Indian media outlets publishing stories on that picture, like ABP, DNA etc. They even questioned Ravi Shastri about that image during the press briefing. They really stretched it pretty far. About the fans, I have seen some of them who have been supporting the team from a long time when we were not a good side. They are also active in many cricket circles involving fans from different nations. When Bangladesh was not playing well, these fans used to get taunted and mocked by some Indian and Pakistani fans for years. I think, now when Bangladesh is playing well, these fans started to think this is our time to pay them back. This is my personal observation. Bangladeshis are generally very fond of cricket, this si why you'll see fans will flock to the stadium even when Bangladesh is not playing, during the multinational tournaments.

Look at this man. Very cool and very calm. No over reaction. Just smiles a bit like he scored a boundary. He looks alike whether India wins or loose. A real gentleman and a real sports man. He played with UAE as if he plays in street with boys. He was not very quick in stumping as he generally used to be. It seemed that he do not like UAE bats man to get out.

Mate....where are JNU friendly Bengalis these days.............crying today? :D
Those bastards were celebrating a couple of days back in FB until i showed them their real aukad:butcher:.Lol,i even threaten one of the girls saying that i would smack her if i ever see her in my neighborhood(guess what she is a JU student and my home is hardly a kilometer from that gutter);)!!Man,i hat to admit but she was like shit scared and even accused of of harassing her:D!!Lol,this is their aukad and believe me i am going to show them everytime they try to open their traps against India!!

Back
Top Bottom