What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

GB you r a senior member and I'm surprised by ur views. Sad :disagree::disagree: :sick:

Good luck to Lanka and India. But Lunka is favourite in final. Best of luck. :yahoo:

Regards,
FE

for Me too :smitten:

SL for Asia Cup Champions :cheers:

Harbhajan Singh and Shoaib Akhtar turn on the heat
118454.jpg

Kamran Akmal square of
118456.jpg

Sachin will play in 2011, and i think express will also play, let's hope so.

No matches for now, can't wait to see WC in 2011.

Sachin & Shoaib both are old now.....and cant perform as they used to............fitness issue is another problem...

Akhtar fitness was another issue that PAK lost against India.

Sachin & Shoaib both are old now.....and cant perform as they used to............fitness issue is another problem...

Sachin and fitness? Recently he scored a double century

Have checked out recent performances of Sachin......... please do that.
he has scored a 200 in ODI just months before...
BTW he has taken rest now.... not injured....

We will be playing with our best side in World Cup 2011....

MRF pace foundation, saw Sreesanth, He must be heading for a come back...

When I said he is not able to perform............Y most of the Indians r always poor in interpretation ?

I said both of them are are old I said ...

Akhtar also bolwed at 150's but not valuable coz he is not fit to bowl long spells.....similarly Sachin not fit to play long tours....thats y he was out for rest in ASIA CUP :)

When I said he is not able to perform............Y most of the Indians r always poor in interpretation ?

I said both of them are are old I said ...

Akhtar also bolwed at 150's but not valuable coz he is not fit to bowl long spells.....similarly Sachin not fit to play long tours....thats y he was out for rest in ASIA CUP :)

He was rested to play for 2011 WC, He has problems Which comes in that Age, But when he is On the Field, he breaks Through all the age barriers and Becomes The Old master Blaster........

PAK VS BD today

My 11 for todays game

Imran Farhat
Salman Butt
Shahzaib Hasan
Asad Shafiq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Abdur Rehman
Kamran Akmal
Mohammad Aamer
Mohammad Asif

Pakistan 78/0 (11.4 ov)

haha Pakistan aisa India k khilaaf nahi khel sakta tha kia??? :hitwall:

well i am sad but not disappointed by Pakistan's performance, in asia cup so far. In both matches against Lanka and India, they played good and fought till the end, and in the end got defeated by better side after a close match..

So i think overall it wasn't a bad tournament by Pakistan team.. :)

lol 1 wicket is down and run rate of past 5 overs is dropped to 3.21 :P

harny k dukh sa ziada khusi is baat ki honi chahia k ap na jitny k ly kitni koshish ki. After so many politics in PCB, this performance is not bad and not outstanding. its Good. I'm with my team.

harny k dukh sa ziada khusi is baat ki honi chahia k ap na jitny k ly kitni koshish ki. After so many politics in the PCB, this performance is not bad and not outstanding. Its Good. I'm with my team.

but coach bhi tu yunis bhai hain!!!

why cant our team win?? aur captaincy bhi shahid k hath main, and you and me were thinking afridi will lead the team 2 victory, every wishes have come true so why losing matches??

btw is that eagle sketch drawn by you??

GB you r a senior member and I'm surprised by ur views. Sad :disagree::disagree: :sick:

Good luck to Lanka and India. But Lunka is favourite in final. Best of luck. :yahoo:

Regards,
FE

Surprised to see my views?

If you are offended my apologies.

BTW where were you when the posters to whom I replied with 'Burnol' were posting their views?

I have been very gentle and bit sarcastic which has been enjoyed by the poster himself to whom I replied with the 'Burnol' snap.

GB

Back
Top Bottom