What's new

Ashura day rained blood from sky in England + Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro the evidences is available in many muslim books whatever they think is not important.There are less than 50 years that are born and does not know about God messengers before. Prophets alos before had many miraclesIf they dont want to beileve they dont beileve their own religion miracles like liven deads by Christ or split Nile by moses.
The good part of this miracle is that that has quoted by a historian in a historical book in England explicitly 1400 years ago and it did not ever happened in history second time.
U should beileve God miracle and what happened after martyrdom of grandson of Prophet(pbuh).

The biggest miracle in reference to Imam Hussain would have been the safety of women and children in his camp.

God or Allah would have saved them instead of throwing blood 10,000 miles away.

Please avoid stone age superstitions and rumors.

They could not save Imam Hussain and they will not help a modern day person be him Shia or Sunni or whatever.

peace to you Agha peace to your family.

The biggest miracle in reference to Imam Hussain would have been the safety of women and children in his camp.

God or Allah would have saved them instead of throwing blood 10,000 miles away.

As an Ahmedi, I don't expect you to understand the story of Karbala and the sacrifices involved.

Please don't expose your imbecile nature in every thread.

Maybe u wahabi think this

Please do not spread sectarian $hit accusations.

You posted religious mumbo jumbo

and if someone doesn't agree with you, then don't start throwing $hit on them.

you should be glad that the thread has not be shutdown.

Post your stories.

But don't thrown sectarian accusations.

Thank you

As an Ahmedi, I don't expect you to understand the story of Karbala and the sacrifices involved.

Please do not attack others in person.

My belief is with Allah and Mohammad the last messenger.

you or any dimwitt has not right to throw sectarian $hit on anyone.

Please avoid it if you can

Thank you.

Reactions: New
Please do not attack others in person.

My belief is with Allah and Mohammad the last messenger.

you or any dimwitt has not right to throw sectarian $hit on anyone.

Please avoid it if you can

Thank you.

A froth-at-the-mouth anti-Muslim bigot like you deserves to be exposed at every turn.

Your abject ignorance of the Karbala event shows you for an imbecile.

If you don't know anything about a subject, keep quiet instead of making an imbecile of yourself.

you majoosi fire worshipper...follower of the jew abdullah ibn saba..

Please avoid attacking others in person.

This is against the policies of the forum

But

above all against the decency. I have already requested the Iranian bro to avoid calling others wahabi

Also I have ask develpr to avoid calling others ahmadi.

In Pakistan we have already had too much religious $hit.

Don't you think so?

peace to you brother peace to your family.

A froth-at-the-mouth anti-Muslim bigot like you deserves to be exposed at every turn.

Your abject ignorance of the Karbala event shows you for an imbecile.

If you don't know anything about a subject, keep quiet instead of making an imbecile of yourself.

you can accuse me of being anti-Mullah and anti-Talibarbarian anyday anytime.

Anti-Muslim? Hell no!

Go ahead and delete your post #183 if you have any decency left.

Thank you.

Last edited:
you can accuse me of being anti-Mullah and anti-Talibarbarian anyday anytime.

Anti-Muslim? Hell no!

I accuse you of being anti-Muslim. I have nothing against Ahmedis; I respect Dr. Abdus Salaam and others who were patriotic Pakistanis.

I already warned you previously about deliberately inflaming Shia-Sunni tensions.

Here, you are sarcastically trivializing the sacrifices made by Imam Hussain and his family.

Do you question Christians why God didn't stop Jesus' sacrifice at the crucifixion?
Do you question Jews why God didn't help Abraham's Chosen People over the years?
Yet you constantly denigrate the beliefs and sensibilities of Muslims.

I accuse you of being anti-Muslim. I have nothing against Ahmedis; I respect Dr. Abdus Salaam and others who were patriotic Pakistanis.

I already warned you previously about deliberately inflaming Shia-Sunni tensions.

Here, you are sarcastically trivializing the sacrifices made by Imam Hussain and his family.

Do you question Christians why God didn't stop Jesus' sacrifice at the crucifixion?
Do you question Jews why God didn't help Abraham's Chosen People over the years?
Yet you constantly denigrate the beliefs and sensibilities of Muslims.

If someone starts a thread on Jesus, I'll have my words to say
If someone starts a thread on Abraham, I'll have my words to say

But this thread is not about Jesus, and it certainly is not about Abraham.

Why are you trying to hijack the discussions?

If you were following the discussions, this thread has already done more to inflame Shia-Sunni $hit.

Funny that you will pick my posts for your flame baiting.

So I urge you not to do the sectarian $hit.

you all are sitting 1000s of miles away in secular and liberal societies that fully allow you to practice your faith.

But they do not allow flame baiting in the name of Shia Sunni and Ahmadi

And

yet you are so ready to heap the $hit on your motherland aka Pakistan.

How ironic (if not downright $tupid).

Sorry to see.

I don't expect you to understand the story of Karbala and the sacrifices involved.

please amend your post and take out who you are
my dear, the kind of bigoted pigs we Pakistanis of majority faith are, I request people to keep their faiths to themselves otherwise whatever they write is ignored and their ethnicity, race, sect, religion is brought up. take the example of slime Zardari, the scoundrel is more hated for being a shia than being the biggest slimy scumbag with no moral character and an in your face thief

So please explain why did you posted the link.

are you supporting the main topic of the thread with this link?

or you are contradicting it.

Thank you

Just adding to the discussion, NG is not a fringe publication. FH sahib I don't adhere to OP's assumption that blood rain was due to some religious reason but you can't apply logic at all religious discourse (neither OP's nor mine) so nitpicking won't benefit anyone.

Just adding to the discussion, NG is not a fringe publication. FH sahib I don't adhere to OP's assumption that blood rain was due to some religious reason but you can't apply logic at all religious discourse (neither OP's nor mine) so nitpicking won't benefit anyone.

Wish you had put some words along these lines when you posted the link.

I was just curious. That's all.

nothing personal.

peace

Therefore, the conclusion to this literary exercise is that there is irrefutable proof that the skies did rain blood over much of the world after the event of killing the Grandson of Prophet Muhammad (‘s), Imam Hussain b. Ali b. Abu Thalib (‘a), reflecting the enormity of the tragedy and the truth in the powerful words of Sayyeda Zaynab (‘a).
So UK was much of the world? 2ndly, the raining blood references were given from some mullahs and not from Historical references.....

(Thakhaa’er al-Uqba pp 144, 145, 150.
Al-Sawaa’eq al-Muhriqah pp 116, 192.
Tathkirat-ul-Khawaas p 284,
Tafsir ibn Kathir vol. 9, p 162) These dont sound very much of "England evidence" I think the title of the thread is very misleading...

Blood rain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally,
Imam Hussain [a] died in 680 A.D. not 685.

Took 5 yrs for it to pour the "symbolic" blood rain in UK

So UK was much of the world? 2ndly, the raining blood references were given from some mullahs and not from Historical references.....

(Thakhaa’er al-Uqba pp 144, 145, 150.
Tathkirat-ul-Khawaas p 284,
Tafsir ibn Kathir vol. 9, p 162) These dont sound very much of "England evidence" I think the title of the thread is very misleading...

Blood rain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Finally,
Imam Hussain [a] died in 680 A.D. not 685.
Took 5 yrs for it to pour the "symbolic" blood rain in UK

Lunar year is 354 days but solar year is 365 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom