What's new

As U.S. Leaves Afghanistan, India Reconsiders Iran Policy

Pakistan is nothing but a begging state and how it can support Afghanistan, Afghanistan need money to develop which nor PAK have nor china can provide.

pakistan has the geography and ethnography. these are the most decisive factors. and if need be, pakistan's interests in afghanistan can be underwritten by chinese cash.

what do you yindoos have? even china has a longer border with afghanistan than you do and more ethnic links to afghanistan than you do, not to mention pakistan. or do you have more cash than china? oh i almost forgot, yindoo is an economic suppa-pouvva that overtook china three years ago! yeah...

stupid yindoos...

History /Records tell takes and rest is history, If someone dont want to acknowledge OBL presence from last 5 years in pak nothing can do to stop American show to world.

Forgot when PAK army men surrounded , then PAK send its plane to take them out with permission?

First of all go improve ur english... second... do show us those "records" where 95% of Taliban are Pak army soldiers... not talking about BLACK STORKS against USSR..

Also the so call "airlift of evil" where Pak airlifted taliban fighters is nothing more than a myth.. no proof,noevidence nothing sold..... just heresay..

pakistan has the geography and ethnography. these are the most decisive factors. and if need be, pakistan's interests in afghanistan can be underwritten by chinese cash.

what do you yindoos have? even china has a longer border with afghanistan than you do and more ethnic links to afghanistan than you do, not to mention pakistan. or do you have more cash than china? oh i almost forgot, yindoo is an economic suppa-pouvva that overtook china three years ago! yeah...

stupid yindoos...

Just one correction... india doesnt border Afghanistan... they have been sh!tting themselves for a transit route from Pakistan and didnt get sh!t.

First of all go improve ur english... second... do show us those "records" where 95% of Taliban are Pak army soldiers... not talking about BLACK STORKS against USSR..

Also the so call "airlift of evil" where Pak airlifted taliban fighters is nothing more than a myth.. no proof,noevidence nothing sold..... just heresay..

Just one correction... india doesnt border Afghanistan... they have been sh!tting themselves for a transit route from Pakistan and didnt get sh!t.

oh i know yindoo doesn't border afghanistan. china's border with afghanistan is like six miles long (could be ten) and is the shortest for both china and afghanistan. if the border were much longer, i am sure china's calculus with afghanistan would be much different and would inject more of china's concern into this relationship, but right now china sees its relationship with afghanistan as one that is entirely derivative of pak-afghan relationship and sino-pak relationship, which is why the two countries can be such a good team right now. and i think ultimately iran will lens their relationship with afghanistan also through iran-pak relationship, which is why i see yindoo overture to iran purely fantastic, self-delusional and childish.

oh i know yindoo doesn't border afghanistan. china's border with afghanistan is like six miles long (could be ten) and is the shortest for both china and afghanistan. if the border were much longer, i am sure china's calculus with afghanistan would be much different and would inject more of china's concern into this relationship, but right now china sees its relationship with afghanistan as one that is entirely derivative of pak-afghan relationship and sino-pak relationship, which is why the two countries can be such a good team right now. and i think ultimately iran will lens their relationship with afghanistan also through iran-pak relationship, which is why i see yindoo overture to iran purely fantastic, self-delusional and childish.

Well, iran intrest in Afghanistan is more in line with having a secure border in east of our country . also when it come to iran - pakistan inttest in Afghanistan honestly I don't see much hope that they see matters in the same light .for some reasons Iran tends to favor hazareh and tajic ethnicity in Afghanistan and Pakistan tends to favor pashtoons in it's calculations about Afghanistan . Another problem is the ideology that is not indigenous to afghanistan and exported from some some countries in south of persian gulf into pashtoons dominate area of Afghanistan it seems pakistan can live with this ideology but Iran see it as a major deestabilizing factor in the region .

If these two difference somehow don't get solved I can't see how in future Pakistan and Iran follow the same approach in Afghanistan. And honestly it would be hard to imagine we can have a peaceful and stable Afghanistan in future without solving these differences or afghan government fix it's act and actually do something about corruption in it's rank and start to solve the big problem of warlords. Right now it seems in afghanistan everybody is investing in one warlord to increase its influence and share

Well, iran intrest in Afghanistan is more in line with having a secure border in east of our country . also when it come to iran - pakistan inttest in Afghanistan honestly I don't see much hope that they see matters in the same light .for some reasons Iran tends to favor hazareh and tajic ethnicity in Afghanistan and Pakistan tends to favor pashtoons in it's calculations about Afghanistan . Another problem is the ideology that is not indigenous to afghanistan and exported from some some countries in south of persian gulf into pashtoons dominate area of Afghanistan it seems pakistan can live with this ideology but Iran see it as a major deestabilizing factor in the region .

If these two difference somehow don't get solved I can't see how in future Pakistan and Iran follow the same approach in Afghanistan. And honestly it would be hard to imagine we can have a peaceful and stable Afghanistan in future without solving these differences or afghan government fix it's act and actually do something about corruption in it's rank and start to solve the big problem of warlords. Right now it seems in afghanistan everybody is investing in one warlord to increase its influence and share

We in Pakistan, don't want Afghanistan to be hostile to us. We also want Afghan pashtun population to be safe.

The client state will again start doing its master's bidding, they have a proven puppet in Islamabad now.

We in Pakistan, don't want Afghanistan to be hostile to us. We also want Afghan pashtun population to be safe.

Afghanistan was peaceful to anybody who didn't mreddle with their affair till foreign group started to meddle there . They lived with each other and had no problem.
The instability started when for fighting ussr some foreign element from arabian peninsula and qafqaz area came to Afghanistan . The intolerance they bought with themselves msfe every body livings a tedious and dangerous ordeal in that country.

India has very thin cord to maneuver in Afghanistan that could be in alignment with Russia and Iran but again Russia does not border with Afghanistan unlike Soviet Union which has huge borders through central Asia and Iran with its own complexity and regional sectarian composition would only be a second string player.

India has managed its cards very well inside Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation and later US/NATO occupation. The entire India- Afghan gambit depends on post US withdrawal strategy. It seems that Iran would only be a minor player in Post US/ NATAO Afghanistan and India would only be able to manage its finger inside Afghanistan hoping for another pro Indian-major power (global/regional) intervention.

Afghanistan was peaceful to anybody who didn't mreddle with their affair till foreign group started to meddle there . They lived with each other and had no problem.
The instability started when for fighting ussr some foreign element from arabian peninsula and qafqaz area came to Afghanistan . The intolerance they bought with themselves msfe every body livings a tedious and dangerous ordeal in that country.

That is not true.

Trouble in Afghanistan started when their elite invited communism, while their people did not want it.

That is not true.

Trouble in Afghanistan started when their elite invited communism, while their people did not want it.

That's Taliban Version of truth... Lets here some Afghani speaking his/her version of truth.

Back
Top Bottom