What's new

As Terrorists in J&K Kill Civilians & Target Pandits, Sikhs, Ending 370 is Proving to Be No Panacea - The Wire

I feel sorry for sikhs..they were very active in supporting one community during CAA protests. But that community hasnt reciprocated that love and brotherhood.
People's rights must never be made conditional. Terrorists will lose when you see their actions as criminal, not as politics.

Last edited:
You killed kashmiris in retaliation they killed your people and u r crying

this is not even revenge of one month and here we need revenge of 73 years of occupation. if they monthly kill 100 then they can achieve goal in 73 years

this is not even revenge of one month and here we need revenge of 73 years of occupation. if they monthly kill 100 then they can achieve goal in 73 years
What a shameless statement! These are innocent people who are being killed. They are family people, not security forces. Fir kahte ho why Pakistan is suffering from terrorism. You support terrorists, you bring terrorism at home.
Now terrorists are feeling hopeless to kill security forces, so in depression they are killing innocent people of Valley.

Just now I made this post on another thread about this topic.

I feel sorry for sikhs..they were very active in supporting one community during CAA protests. But that community hasnt reciprocated that love and brotherhood.

Do you also feel sorry for the Sikhs who were crushed to death by a convoy of cars driven Hindutvadi thugs in UP six days ago and also one Sikh who was run over by the same thugs in Haryana yesterday ?

The question is why are they in Kashmir in the first place.

They were there because the Kashmiri Muslims, at least most, accepted them.

Yaar, please stop your IT Cell posts. Many on the forum know you are not a Muslim.

Sikhs should not be in Kashmir...
Hindus are occupier in Kashmir and legitimate targets.
The real terrorists are the Hindus. Only good Hindu in Kashmir is a dead one. But spare the women and kids.

And you should go to Mars.

Kashmiris should make sure Baniyas never be able to change demographics of Kashmir and this is the best way to scare a Baniya.

guys don't back a shady action, it could be an action of occupying force as well.

IIOK have history of false flag ops conducted by occupying forces such as Chiti Singh Poora incident

koi nai ayojna lag rahi hai Siri Asspy G ki!

Sikh bhi marro hindu bhi naam Muslaman peh!

wah genius!

Hah? Kounsa ganja fhukte ho bhai? You folks claimed it is an terrorist attack now you are blaming this on entire indian muslims! With this kind of mentality Muslims can't live with you folks. Partition is the way to go...

And, Kashmir is a muslim territory you hindus should not be there in first place...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom